OMG---it had to be yellow ???
Always the stalker eh, FH?

“No time like the present”

Since: Jul 08

to make it happen!

#4 Oct 6, 2010
Hey Its Emma wrote:
Nice picture of your car, Dr. Dirty.
Thank you! I didn't realize people could post comments here...cool.

to make it happen!

#5 Oct 6, 2010
fed-up wrote:
OMG---it had to be yellow ???
And yellow and balck is far superior to the tired and overused flames. Dude, couldn't get any more creative than that? Barf.

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#6 Oct 7, 2010
Dr_Dirty wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you! I didn't realize people could post comments here...cool.
Good morning Dr. Dirty. We can comment on your pictures here. You can put another picture up.

to make it happen!

#7 Oct 7, 2010
Hey Its Emma wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Dr. Dirty. We can comment on your pictures here. You can put another picture up.
I just might do that, thanks!
the tiger

Coos Bay, OR

#8 Oct 25, 2010
hmmmm, would think ida noticed this around town must not get out much? no offense (but u prolly will be) but that black rocker paint looks dumb as hell looks like its sittin in the sky, someone did that to my car b4 i got it and i sanded it off. if your local and in town u've prolly seen my red 68 impala as its my driver, shit for paint but 600 miles on that sexy 327, anyways, im not real interested in this type of car but outta curiosity what ya askin for it?

to make it happen!

#9 Oct 25, 2010
the tiger wrote:
hmmmm, would think ida noticed this around town must not get out much? no offense (but u prolly will be) but that black rocker paint looks dumb as hell looks like its sittin in the sky, someone did that to my car b4 i got it and i sanded it off. if your local and in town u've prolly seen my red 68 impala as its my driver, shit for paint but 600 miles on that sexy 327, anyways, im not real interested in this type of car but outta curiosity what ya askin for it?
You couldn't afford it. It would eat your shutty 327 for lunch, quite frankly. The 327 was a crap motor and way overrated. Probabl;y haven't seen your red Impala since I don't look for them. Any Impala made after 66 just doesn't catch my eye. By 68 they had become lumber, rolling cup-holders and a shadow of the car they used to be.

to make it happen!

#10 Oct 25, 2010
Should be "....lumbering, rolling cup holders..." hahaha

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#11 Oct 25, 2010
Good morning Dr. Dirty. It's raining here. How are you?
tiger

Coos Bay, OR

#12 Nov 12, 2010
makes me hella laugh that you got hella mad like that i love it when ppl do that, if i do see ur car ill be sure to stop by and talk shit to ur face or smear dog shit on ur door handle

to make it happen!

#14 Nov 12, 2010
tiger wrote:
makes me hella laugh that you got hella mad like that i love it when ppl do that, if i do see ur car ill be sure to stop by and talk shit to ur face or smear dog shit on ur door handle
You're just mad because you know the GTO would stomp your pathetic Impala. hahaha
tiger

Coos Bay, OR

#15 Nov 14, 2010
did u really just say that? why would you even compare whatever is in that gto (im guessin 350 th 350 3.73 but prolly off) to the 4k lbs coil spring rear 327 th400 2.73 impala? of course it will! i barely stayed ahead of a del sol the other day floored, its litteraly the slowest thing on the road.. doesn't make me like it less i love the fisher body, i've just been flickin ya shit i have a friend with a 69 gto in la an its yellow an the front bumper paint is all cracked an its a 350 car, so we always talk smack back and fowarth bout eachothers rides, sorry i was spammin ya on ur page thing here, ur car is pretty tight i was just bsin ya to get ur goat,
tiger

Coos Bay, OR

#16 Nov 14, 2010
totaly noticed the play on words after i submitted lol, get ur goat... lol

to make it happen!

#17 Nov 14, 2010
tiger wrote:
did u really just say that? why would you even compare whatever is in that gto (im guessin 350 th 350 3.73 but prolly off) to the 4k lbs coil spring rear 327 th400 2.73 impala? of course it will! i barely stayed ahead of a del sol the other day floored, its litteraly the slowest thing on the road.. doesn't make me like it less i love the fisher body, i've just been flickin ya shit i have a friend with a 69 gto in la an its yellow an the front bumper paint is all cracked an its a 350 car, so we always talk smack back and fowarth bout eachothers rides, sorry i was spammin ya on ur page thing here, ur car is pretty tight i was just bsin ya to get ur goat,
If it's a 350 car then it's not a GTO. Go learn something about them and then come back and have a discussion. All 69 GTOs came stock with 400 motors.

to make it happen!

#18 Nov 14, 2010
68 Impalas are crap. Face it. Last good year for Impala was the 66.

to make it happen!

#19 Nov 14, 2010
tiger wrote:
totaly noticed the play on words after i submitted lol, get ur goat... lol
Oh and hey, I don't blame ya for not posting a pic of your Impala. I wouldn't either if I owned it. Seriously. hahahahaha
seeing ahead

Urbanna, VA

#20 Nov 21, 2010
love the yellow car.most aliens dont like yellow but i love it. lots of loads.

to make it happen!

#21 Nov 21, 2010
seeing ahead wrote:
love the yellow car.most aliens dont like yellow but i love it. lots of loads.
Hey thanks man. It's 2005 Mustang Lightning Yellow.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coos Bay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Coos Bay School Board: 'Each of the complaints ... Apr 15 Most Hated Resident 1
News Police: Former N. Bend Medical Center employee ... Apr 7 Forgotten Resident 2
News Buckley's right about Coos Bay; McCall right ab... Apr 6 Forgotten Resident 1
News Coos Bay Schools hires local firm for revamp of... Apr 6 Forgotten Resident 1
News Police: Driver for transit service arrested on ... Mar '15 Forgotten Resident 1
News Pacific Cove Humane Society gets new home after... Mar '15 Forgotten Resident 1
News Ground search ends for missing man with Alzheim... (Jun '14) Mar '15 Postitqueen 8
More from around the web

Coos Bay People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]