Carol's Ferals finds humane way to he...

Carol's Ferals finds humane way to help Grand Rapids' wild cats

There are 1 comment on the MLive.com story from Dec 24, 2010, titled Carol's Ferals finds humane way to help Grand Rapids' wild cats. In it, MLive.com reports that:

Just because you can't touch them doesn't mean you can't help them. That's Carol Manos' motto when it comes to the 8,000 stray and feral cats she estimates roam the streets of Grand Rapids, let alone adjacent urban areas.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MLive.com.

Anonymous

Okemos, MI

#1 Jan 12, 2011
I appreciate what this group does for neutering feral cats but I think their adoption program is anal. They would not let our family have one of their cats because we would let it outside. My dad is a veterinarian. They would rather have this cat stay in foster care than give it to family with a veterinarian. She even threatened that she would come over to the house and if the cat was outside she would take it away. What the hell? They also say that if a cat has a sister or brother that it is "bonded" to, they have to be adopted together. This is ridiculous. Its hard enough to find a family that will adopt one kitten. So they would rather these cats go without homes rather than be separated.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coopersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Donald Trump Jr. to speak at Kent GOP rally (Nov '16) Nov '16 grooves 1
News Grand Coney to open fourth location in Grand Ra... (Aug '16) Aug '16 RushFan666 2
Summer daycare? (May '16) May '16 Jess 1
News Civil War-Era Medal of Honor Winner Honored in ... (Oct '15) Nov '15 Jerry Alger 2
Debate: Gay Marriage - Coopersville, MI (Jan '11) Sep '15 The realist 3
News Good Friday Night for Holland & Hope Dutch; GVS... (Dec '12) Dec '14 Blackhorse 2
News Dessert Wars, Jammies and Coopersville Outhouse... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Cville Chili Cook... 2

Coopersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Coopersville Mortgages