Mayoral seats up for grabs in Wyoming...

Mayoral seats up for grabs in Wyoming and Holland, where incumbents won't seek re-election

There are 1 comment on the Flint Township/Swartz Creek Advance story from May 13, 2009, titled Mayoral seats up for grabs in Wyoming and Holland, where incumbents won't seek re-election. In it, Flint Township/Swartz Creek Advance reports that:

Casting a ballot: Voters will get a chance to decide races in many Kent and Ottawa county communities during elections in August and November.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Flint Township/Swartz Creek Advance.

One more time

Grandville, MI

#1 May 14, 2009
We can not have Haynes as Mayor. I hope Jack Poll comes with some real plans to provide fire coverage to the city and re energize 28 Street. The city council seems to have lost its ability spark interest for or against anything they do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coopersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Door flies out of trailer near Allendale, strik... Jul 5 Jim bob 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Coopersville, MI (Jan '11) Mar '15 MVanderwall 2
News Good Friday Night for Holland & Hope Dutch; GVS... (Dec '12) Dec '14 Blackhorse 2
News Grand Rapids man robbed at Nunica Rest Stop (Jan '09) Sep '14 Batch 37 Pain Is ... 7
News Traffic Blog: New Construction, Traffic News (May '14) May '14 Joe Norton 1
News Marriage equality 2014: Michigan issues 1st gay... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Oneal 34
News More line crews invited to Michigan to rep... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Tony 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Coopersville Mortgages