Bambi leaves Coopersville school a mess

Bambi leaves Coopersville school a mess

There are 15 comments on the WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan story from Dec 9, 2008, titled Bambi leaves Coopersville school a mess. In it, WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan reports that:

Bambi came to school and tore up the joint. A stray deer jumped through a window and into a third grade classroom at East Elementary School Monday afternoon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan.

Big Balls Golf

United States

#1 Dec 9, 2008
HAHAHAHA an A for suprise and an F for a mess..WOW Bill thats some great reporting... Back to you Michelle...

Come on Lame a$$ story.
neighbor

Haslett, MI

#2 Dec 9, 2008
Big Balls Golf wrote:
HAHAHAHA an A for suprise and an F for a mess..WOW Bill thats some great reporting... Back to you Michelle...
Come on Lame **** story.
With all the bad stories that have surrounded Coopersville Public Schools, it's nice to have a pleasant/funny/cute story associated with the area.
coopersville mom

United States

#3 Dec 9, 2008
It was a 4th grade class not 3rd grade. The deer jumped back out the window before the teacher could do anything with the kids. If you're gong to run a story, at least have your facts right! Bring Larry Nienhaus back, I bet he would have got the facts straight!!
Mary Ann

Pullman, MI

#4 Dec 9, 2008
coopersville mom wrote:
It was a 4th grade class not 3rd grade. The deer jumped back out the window before the teacher could do anything with the kids. If you're gong to run a story, at least have your facts right! Bring Larry Nienhaus back, I bet he would have got the facts straight!!
go to WZZM, they have a well good story.
funny

United States

#6 Dec 9, 2008
One of Santa's disgruntled raindeer perhaps? maybe got laid off this year because more and more kids are on the naughty list now than ever, so there are less good kids to deliver toys too, and less raindeer are needed to for the job....?

“Lucky”

Since: Sep 08

Charm City

#7 Dec 9, 2008
This is one of those things that happen and when it's all over you just sit there thinking "did that really just happen"?
Big Balls Golf

United States

#8 Dec 9, 2008
With it being in Coopersville, I'm shocked none of the student's nor the teacher had a shot gun on them. THEM'S GOOD EAT'S.
Big Mike

Hamtramck, MI

#9 Dec 9, 2008
There was a little boy kicked in the head, not badly, but it said he did bleed a little. You can go to CNN.com and they interviewed him. FYI
2Silly

Allendale, MI

#10 Dec 9, 2008
Who writes these things?
GVGirl

Allendale, MI

#11 Dec 9, 2008
neighbor wrote:
<quoted text>
With all the bad stories that have surrounded Coopersville Public Schools, it's nice to have a pleasant/funny/cute story associated with the area.
Yes, Coopersville has suffered so many losses this past year. Its about time the community got something to chuckle about.
judy

Holland, MI

#12 Dec 10, 2008
I am thankful the teacher was quick at getting those kids out of the classroom. They could have been hurt bad.
thank you!
steve dallas

United States

#13 Dec 10, 2008
that cnn story links to 13's story - they interviewed him and have video.
I wonder

Holland, MI

#14 Dec 10, 2008
What happened to Brian from the morning show
ted nugent

Grand Haven, MI

#15 Dec 10, 2008
shoulda had me there with my trusty bow!!!backstraps for all!!
Concerned parent

Wyoming, MI

#16 Dec 10, 2008
this a prime example why teachers should carry guns in school... (just kidding)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coopersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Summer daycare? May '16 Jess 1
News Civil War-Era Medal of Honor Winner Honored in ... (Oct '15) Nov '15 Jerry Alger 2
Debate: Gay Marriage - Coopersville, MI (Jan '11) Sep '15 The realist 3
suboxone (Aug '15) Aug '15 shannon3660 2
News Door flies out of trailer near Allendale, strik... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Jim bob 1
News Good Friday Night for Holland & Hope Dutch; GVS... (Dec '12) Dec '14 Blackhorse 2
News Grand Rapids man robbed at Nunica Rest Stop (Jan '09) Sep '14 Batch 37 Pain Is ... 7

Coopersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Coopersville Mortgages