New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,715 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Bob Parker

Palm Coast, FL

#18991 Jan 24, 2014
Vigilate wrote:
I can see why the Republicans are concerned. The country must appear to be running backwards The deficit is down millions of jobs being created manufacturing is at an all time high the stock market is in record territory need I say more This is completely opposite of the republican economic plan that the Bush years brought us
You must still be living in Obama Fantasy Land. Barack Hussein Obama wins "Lie of the Year", and you are still a worshipper. LOL

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#18992 Jan 26, 2014
How to create a social state by Saul Alinsky:

There are eight levels of control that must be obtained before you are able to create a social state. The first is the most important.

1) Healthcare Control healthcare and you control the people

2) Poverty Increase the Poverty level as high as possible, poor people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are providing everything for them to live.

3) Debt Increase the debt to an unsustainable level. That way you are able to increase taxes, and this will produce more poverty.

4) Gun Control Remove the ability to defend themselves from the Government. That way you are able to create a police state.

5) Welfare Take control of every aspect of their lives (Food, Housing, and Income)

6) Education Take control of what people read and listen to take control of what children learn in school.

7) Religion Remove the belief in the God from the Government and schools

8) Class Warfare Divide the people into the wealthy and the poor. This will cause more discontent and it will be easier to take (Tax) the wealthy with the support of the poor.

Does any of this sound like what is happening to the United States?






Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#18993 Jan 26, 2014
Vigilate wrote:
I can see why the Republicans are concerned. The country must appear to be running backwards The deficit is down millions of jobs being created manufacturing is at an all time high the stock market is in record territory need I say more This is completely opposite of the republican economic plan that the Bush years brought us
You are a grand imbiber of the obama koolaid, it is a constant temperature of 98.6 and shades of yellow for a reason, caveat emptor.
joe

Lowville, NY

#18995 Jan 29, 2014
lol good one
Friends 420 Network

Watertown, NY

#18996 Jan 31, 2014
join our brand new network free monthly contest coming soon and much more make sure you bring your Best Buds many good things to come be some of the first people to sign up

http://friends420.us
Vigilate

Camden, NY

#18997 Jan 31, 2014
The president does not run the country. Congress does and the house of reps is running an obstructionist govt. bush had eight yrs to show us wha the republicans are all about ,,, if Obama tried to create the patriot act you would would be calling that socialism. The country must appear to be running backward the the republicans. Jobs added every month deficit is going down the stock market is going up in record territory Completely backwards from the republican policies. Lol
Vigilate

Camden, NY

#18998 Jan 31, 2014
In the 2000 the republicans took over the house senate and the presidency 252billion government surplus. Eight years later 1.3 trillion deficit. That is the republican policies. Your commander in chief and you people followed him right off a cliff. You want to talk about government debt. 1980 1trillion total us debt 8 years of Ronald McDonald regan 3.2 trillion. 4 yrs of bush sr the deficit was 5.2 trillion fast forward to bush jr. 10 trillion so the next time you repubs look at the us debt look in the mirror you racked it all up your self. Say goodbye to the house and senate we the people see right through your lies

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#18999 Feb 1, 2014
Liar of the millenium= barry hussein obama

If you continue to slumber, you will wake up to tyranny
Evan Politico

Shirley, NY

#19002 Feb 2, 2014
Stick to It wrote:
I have several friends and acquaintancies who have quit smoking. Various ways, of course. Lollipops sound like a sweet way. In any case, hang in there. You did it before, you can do it again. Hopefully, for good!


Me and my "Lollipop" friend. I'll never quit! YO!

https://www.youtube.com/watch ...
George Bush

Gowanda, NY

#19004 Feb 3, 2014
Vote for me again
Bob

Indian Lake, NY

#19005 Feb 4, 2014
MacDaddyobama wrote:
How to create a social state by Saul Alinsky:
There are eight levels of control that must be obtained before you are able to create a social state. The first is the most important.
1) Healthcare Control healthcare and you control the people
2) Poverty Increase the Poverty level as high as possible, poor people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are providing everything for them to live.
3) Debt Increase the debt to an unsustainable level. That way you are able to increase taxes, and this will produce more poverty.
4) Gun Control Remove the ability to defend themselves from the Government. That way you are able to create a police state.
5) Welfare Take control of every aspect of their lives (Food, Housing, and Income)
6) Education Take control of what people read and listen to take control of what children learn in school.
7) Religion Remove the belief in the God from the Government and schools
8) Class Warfare Divide the people into the wealthy and the poor. This will cause more discontent and it will be easier to take (Tax) the wealthy with the support of the poor.
Does any of this sound like what is happening to the United States?
all the things on your list have been going on for over 20+ years , the same as spying on people by the NSA , that started after 9/11/01 , its not the Dems or Repubs , its all politicians
, if you think any of them really care about the regular people , than you are a fool .....
Nope

United States

#19011 Apr 7, 2014
Why bother, down state controls all elections. Upstate ny has no representation that matters. They vote party line in step with down state.
4 HORSEMEN

Buffalo, NY

#19012 Apr 7, 2014
IN REPLY TO 1/31/14 VIGILATE' COMMENT
THE NATIONAL DEBET WHEN BUSH LEFT OFFICE ON 01/20 /2009 WAS APPROX. 7.5- 7.9 TRILLION ! THE ASSHOLE IN CHIEL (OBAMA ) HAS MANAGED TO RAISE THE NATIONAL DEBET TO 16.5 TRILLION PLUS JUST BY HIMSELF IN HIS 6 YEARS IN OFFICE !!!!! SO ACCORDING TO YOU STATEMENT IT TOOK THE REPUBLICANS ALMOST 30 YEARS TO RUN UP 7.5 TO 7.9 TRILLION AND IT ONLY TOOK OBAMA 6 YEARS TO MORE THAN DOUBBLE IT!!!!! TO ME THAT SEEMS TO BE A VERY GOOD REASON FOR THE AMERICAN VOTERS TO GET RID OF THE DEMOCRATIC MAJORITY IN IN CONGRESS AND KEEP THEM A MINORITY FOR A LONG TIME!!!!!!!!! THEN MAYBE WE CAN GET OUR COUNTRY BACK ON TRACK AND GET A BALENCED BUDGET AND OUR MILITARY BACK TO WHERE IT SHOULD BE!!!!!!!!!!
majority vote

Gouverneur, NY

#19013 Apr 7, 2014
Malone ny is the sewage pit of the universe.
Duh

Madrid, NY

#19014 Apr 8, 2014
Yes
Twillner

Newburgh, NY

#19015 Apr 8, 2014
Jews love democrats and unions. Evil, freedom hating people that won't allow either in Israel. No wonder they run the NWO.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#19016 Apr 9, 2014
Twillner wrote:
Jews love democrats and unions. Evil, freedom hating people that won't allow either in Israel. No wonder they run the NWO.
Hey Twill, can I join your Klan, I thinks I has the reqwirements fo it

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#19017 Apr 9, 2014
4 HORSEMEN wrote:
IN REPLY TO 1/31/14 VIGILATE' COMMENT
THE NATIONAL DEBET WHEN BUSH LEFT OFFICE ON 01/20 /2009 WAS APPROX. 7.5- 7.9 TRILLION ! THE ASSHOLE IN CHIEL (OBAMA ) HAS MANAGED TO RAISE THE NATIONAL DEBET TO 16.5 TRILLION PLUS JUST BY HIMSELF IN HIS 6 YEARS IN OFFICE !!!!! SO ACCORDING TO YOU STATEMENT IT TOOK THE REPUBLICANS ALMOST 30 YEARS TO RUN UP 7.5 TO 7.9 TRILLION AND IT ONLY TOOK OBAMA 6 YEARS TO MORE THAN DOUBBLE IT!!!!! TO ME THAT SEEMS TO BE A VERY GOOD REASON FOR THE AMERICAN VOTERS TO GET RID OF THE DEMOCRATIC MAJORITY IN IN CONGRESS AND KEEP THEM A MINORITY FOR A LONG TIME!!!!!!!!! THEN MAYBE WE CAN GET OUR COUNTRY BACK ON TRACK AND GET A BALENCED BUDGET AND OUR MILITARY BACK TO WHERE IT SHOULD BE!!!!!!!!!!
wat abouts social justice and peopel rights ya moron!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#19018 Apr 9, 2014
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
all the things on your list have been going on for over 20+ years , the same as spying on people by the NSA , that started after 9/11/01 , its not the Dems or Repubs , its all politicians
, if you think any of them really care about the regular people , than you are a fool .....
billy bob, youse the fool and everybody in gloversville know it
Hey

Jamestown, NY

#19019 Apr 10, 2014
Yup

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cooperstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Richfield Springs Man Arrested For Multiple Cha... (Nov '10) Feb 25 skeletins inurkloset 47
The Lake House... (Jun '14) Feb 24 Hmmm 6
Heather Biggs Feb 19 asdfghjkl 2
Alicia huxtable (Jan '14) Feb 15 And 2
Disability claims that are fakes (Dec '11) Feb 12 Resident 23
Ted Sutten Sr. Feb 12 Boss man 1
Dating? A must read article. Pertains to many, ... Feb 5 vicent 1
Cooperstown Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Cooperstown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:34 pm PST