Man charged with cannabis cultivation

There are 2 comments on the Sep 20, 2007, CoopersTown Crier story titled Man charged with cannabis cultivation. In it, CoopersTown Crier reports that:

MIDDLEFIELD _ A Town of Middlefield man was arrested Monday in connection with a cannabis cultivation incident.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CoopersTown Crier.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
youd do it too

Syracuse, NY

#22 Jul 22, 2010
upset upstate new yorker wrote:
<quoted text>a crime is a crime! you break the law and there is a price to pay!! small crimes or big crimes!
Look NYS has no cash...cut the police department funding, they really don't need to be bothering people who are doing something that hurts no one else...

its sad we live in a "free" country and you can even smoke a little grass in the privacy of your own home...yet you can go to the local bar and get smashed and go home and beat your wife...let me guess your the drunk wife beater?
upset upstate new yorker

Jamestown, NY

#23 Jul 22, 2010
Yea im wit U bro.
My mom and i gets high all da time

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cooperstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
scooby rendering beware Apr 22 truth 2
News Richfield Springs Man Arrested For Multiple Cha... (Nov '10) Apr 17 concerned citizen 48
Name those from Richfield Springs who died too ... (Sep '11) Apr 16 marcymoo 25
Alicia huxtable (Jan '14) Apr 16 Why 3
Darci Owens (Mar '13) Apr 16 She is a 5
News Pete Rose petitions new MLB commish to lift lif... Apr 12 Ted Williams fan 2
News Schenectady man needs votes in DreamJob Norway ... Apr 7 kimmerbeth 1
More from around the web

Cooperstown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]