Rome, NY

#1 Mar 20, 2014
whats this girls story?
Check the papers

Ashville, OH

#2 Mar 29, 2014
blain chadw wrote:
whats this girls story?
Search the newspaper stories from March 26, 1996 and that will tell you her story!
Anon

Herkimer, NY

#3 May 1, 2014
Check the papers wrote:
<quoted text>
Search the newspaper stories from March 26, 1996 and that will tell you her story!
Yep it says it all. I can't believe it's 18 years already. Woody claims now that he ONLY killed his Mother and not his father. It was an interview filmed in prison. I wonder if little Melanie knows what happened. Woody can't accept that he also wasted his Dad. He could get out someday if he just took responsibility,but he still claims that he was justified in killing his mother. Sad and tragic to the max for all surviving relatives and anyone else traumatized by the incident.
Derp

Boston, MA

#4 Jun 17, 2014
His father sexually abused him and his mother let him. He went through he'll and snapped. I'm not saying it's justified. But there's only so much emotional trauma you can stand before snapping
You know

Ashville, OH

#5 Jun 17, 2014
Derp wrote:
His father sexually abused him and his mother let him. He went through he'll and snapped. I'm not saying it's justified. But there's only so much emotional trauma you can stand before snapping
And you know this how? Speculations is all it is!

Since: Aug 10

Seneca Falls, NY

#6 Jun 24, 2014
wrong people,,his mother molested him his whole life,,not his father,but you have to know his father had to of known it
Derp

Seneca Falls, NY

#7 Jun 24, 2014
I knew it was one or the other. It's still sick

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cooperstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr liberalP 6,443
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 3 hr Robert Burns 16,790
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) 4 hr positronium 675
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 4 hr positronium 6,389
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) 9 hr Sam 757
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) 10 hr No one 440
september 17,2014-real estate update by 36 year... Sep 17 vicent 1
•••
•••
•••

Cooperstown Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Cooperstown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Cooperstown News, Events & Info