What's the deal with Baker's Beach?

What's the deal with Baker's Beach?

Posted in the Cooperstown Forum

Jonnie

Herkimer, NY

#1 Jul 15, 2013
Is it open or not and does it belong to the town of Richfield Springs?
KWD

Perry, NY

#2 Jul 16, 2013
it is open, even when it's flooded and pouring rain...owned by the Town of Richfield and operated at a loss.just one of the messed up projects and undertakings of this Town..get involved and go to the Board meetings
Jonnie

Herkimer, NY

#3 Jul 16, 2013
KWD wrote:
it is open, even when it's flooded and pouring rain...owned by the Town of Richfield and operated at a loss.just one of the messed up projects and undertakings of this Town..get involved and go to the Board meetings
I'm just a tourist,not a local
wesley

Brookline, MA

#4 Jul 16, 2013
I think the goddamn place should be free!!!!!! the ice Fishers get in free, it should be a place where familys could go to picnic for free in. this town
Dave

Herkimer, NY

#5 Jul 16, 2013
wesley wrote:
I think the goddamn place should be free!!!!!! the ice Fishers get in free, it should be a place where familys could go to picnic for free in. this town
How much is it for a picnic etc? and BTW I agree or maybe a small fee, it depends on what the fee is now.
KWD

Poland, NY

#6 Jul 17, 2013
Dave wrote:
<quoted text> How much is it for a picnic etc? and BTW I agree or maybe a small fee, it depends on what the fee is now.
I'm almost certain it's only 5 dollars per car load of asses.It is a shame it's not used more by people, perhaps if there was more facilities ie: boat rentals/food?? But then again that would raise questions of liability etc.I don't have the answers just ideas.....KD

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cooperstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Malcolm X. Combs files human rights case vs. Qu... Apr 5 The Laughing Axe 2
Lisa H. Apr 1 Right said Fred 1
How bad is Bassett? 200 job openings bad. (Jun '15) Mar '18 Margaret Kiss my azz 12
Dr Hany Ghaleb passing Mar '18 Uday Banerjee 5
Pacherille ~ "Coop Hall of Shame" ~ Time to Mov... (Aug '11) Mar '18 Steve the Pirate 23
Tyler Hotaling (Feb '17) Feb '18 gay 8
NEW AA Meeting in Cherry Valley (Oct '17) Feb '18 Delbert 5

Cooperstown Jobs

Personal Finance

Cooperstown Mortgages