The Otsego County Sheriff's Departmen...

The Otsego County Sheriff's Department is investigating sexual abuse...

There are 6 comments on the WKTV story from Nov 16, 2011, titled The Otsego County Sheriff's Department is investigating sexual abuse.... In it, WKTV reports that:

COOPERSTOWN, N.Y. - The Otsego County Sheriff's Office is investigating allegations of sexual assault among football players at Cooperstown Central School.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WKTV.

worried

United States

#1 Nov 18, 2011
This will be another coverup by Cooperstown, the perfect little village, full of corruption, hate crime, and now bullying in the schools. The corruption is the sheriff dept. and the district attorney of the county. Nothing will be done because the student are children of the elite of the Cooperstown community. There will never be any justice in Cooperstown and in Otsego county.
concerned Cooperstown MOM

Bolivar, NY

#2 Nov 20, 2011
They is a thin line in theses charges and the sheriffs department is trying to make them stick as a felony!!! I hope they do it I know these kids they did did not diserve this to happen to them!!
worried

United States

#3 Nov 22, 2011
The school district will cover this up.Everyone will walk. no punishment.The DA and sheriff department will back down because it would ruin the image of perfect little Cooperstown. They even keep this hidden in the oneonta star. The real news is on WKTV or the utica od.
Mary

United States

#4 Nov 25, 2011
Leaglly if there is forced contact with another persons nude private parts,it HAS to be sexual assault of some kind.
worried

United States

#5 Nov 28, 2011
But the Otsego county sheriff department , the DA and the justice system in Cooperstown have their own set of laws. It will be covered up. These kids are probably on the basketball team and wouldn't want to ruin the next sport season.
in Coop

Oneonta, NY

#6 Nov 28, 2011
and dont' forget Coops local liberals and law enforcement officials - so-called educated adults who think elitism, money, harrassment, threats, incomprehensible rambling editorials, and 'don't you know who I am' attitudes are all that matters!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cooperstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Malcolm X. Combs files human rights case vs. Qu... Apr 5 The Laughing Axe 2
Lisa H. Apr 1 Right said Fred 1
How bad is Bassett? 200 job openings bad. (Jun '15) Mar '18 Margaret Kiss my azz 12
Dr Hany Ghaleb passing Mar '18 Uday Banerjee 5
Pacherille ~ "Coop Hall of Shame" ~ Time to Mov... (Aug '11) Mar '18 Steve the Pirate 23
Tyler Hotaling (Feb '17) Feb '18 gay 8
NEW AA Meeting in Cherry Valley (Oct '17) Feb '18 Delbert 5

Cooperstown Jobs

Personal Finance

Cooperstown Mortgages