Disability claims that are fakes
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Annoyed

Albany, NY

#21 Mar 27, 2014
What about Ralph's nephew at the liquor store. He collects social security and workmens comp and he is over working at the liquor store at least 30 hours a week. Must be nice to get free money.
sfmofo

Old Town, FL

#22 Apr 1, 2014
amazing dumb bastards that only think they know the facts get on here crying like little jealous pussys..YOU think you know if someone has a disability by looking at them?? because they mow the lawn?? How about you walk in thier shoes and report back here..typical richfield idiots..and if you think that disability check that they get is more than you get by working then perhaps you are pretty unskilled to be working a job that pays peanuts..another reflection on YOUR stupidity.leave folks alone and worry about your own life..RS= the most ignorant part of this once great Country
Resident

Herkimer, NY

#23 Feb 12, 2015
must be nice wrote:
<quoted text>Out bowling tonight. Boy that back really is bad.lol
I know of him and his wife. They go to food pantry a as well. One I Cooperstown, Richfield springs. He likes to putthe moves on the women too. So watch out women. Nasty, dirty!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cooperstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Name those from Richfield Springs who died too ... (Sep '11) May 19 Jen 27
Basswood pond May 9 Woodlot 1
Doctors at Bassett.... (Aug '11) May 5 Waiting PATIENTly 42
High speed internet May 5 Adelsis 1
News Malcolm X. Combs files human rights case vs. Qu... Apr '18 The Laughing Axe 2
Lisa H. Apr '18 Right said Fred 1
How bad is Bassett? 200 job openings bad. (Jun '15) Mar '18 Margaret Kiss my azz 12

Cooperstown Jobs

Personal Finance

Cooperstown Mortgages