Annoyed

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

What about Ralph's nephew at the liquor store. He collects social security and workmens comp and he is over working at the liquor store at least 30 hours a week. Must be nice to get free money.
sfmofo

Junction City, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

Judged:

amazing dumb bastards that only think they know the facts get on here crying like little jealous pussys..YOU think you know if someone has a disability by looking at them?? because they mow the lawn?? How about you walk in thier shoes and report back here..typical richfield idiots..and if you think that disability check that they get is more than you get by working then perhaps you are pretty unskilled to be working a job that pays peanuts..another reflection on YOUR stupidity.leave folks alone and worry about your own life..RS= the most ignorant part of this once great Country

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 22 of22
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Cooperstown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Cooperstown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••