Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Goober of Gloversville wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting guy, hardly, just another uninformed narcissist, run along, obama is calling for his servant.
hmm
Get Real

Salamanca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Next one to post on this topic from 2010 is a fuctard

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Get Real wrote:
Next one to post on this topic from 2010 is a fuctard
You've already seized that mantle, now everyone can resume, in accordance with the First Amendment of our Constitution, to the consternation of the sycophant obamaphile.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Anyway, I've posted enough.

Guess I'll go troll for dudes in the gay district.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

obarna vomit wrote:
Anyway, I've posted enough.
Guess I'll go troll for dudes in the gay district.
You are the gay district

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Oops, I'm talking to myself, again...that must be the vodka talking! I always get loaded before I cruise for dudes...it lowers my inhibitions and lets me do things that I wouldn't ordinarily do...like golden showers and rimming.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Uh oh, I'm broadcasting too much info, again! Happens every time I dip into the Appletini's!!!

I think I'll go train my dragon before I go out...If I cruise when I'm too anxious, I'll end up waking up next to tranny-claus!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Not that tranny-claus doesn't bring me everything I asked for!

In fact, the toys in his sack are fantastic!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

My, I am being quite the naughty little minx, aren't I?

You'll have to excuse me, but all this talk about Obama and Romney has me all worked up...they are both fine looking specimens...they bring a whole new meaning to the term "head-of-state".

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

obarna vomit wrote:
My, I am being quite the naughty little minx, aren't I?
You'll have to excuse me, but all this talk about Obama and Romney has me all worked up...they are both fine looking specimens...they bring a whole new meaning to the term "head-of-state".
I thought you were obama, this proves it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

I do love Obama. He's done a lot to bring this economy back, and I support him fully.

I'm particularly impressed with his new ideas on gun-control.

Nobody needs an AR-15.
puke

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

obarna vomit wrote:
I do love Obama. He's done a lot to bring this economy back, and I support him fully.
I'm particularly impressed with his new ideas on gun-control.
Nobody needs an AR-15.
you ,Coumo .Obama are communist scum.First amendment.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

puke wrote:
<quoted text>you ,Coumo .Obama are communist scum.First amendment.
How did you know? Me, Andy and Obama are, in fact, communists. We hold meetings twice a week with refreshments and speakers.

Our mission is to take away your guns, strip you of your rights, and insert a tracking-device up your ass.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

obarna vomit wrote:
<quoted text>
How did you know? Me, Andy and Obama are, in fact, communists. We hold meetings twice a week with refreshments and speakers.
Our mission is to take away your guns, strip you of your rights, and insert a tracking-device up your ass.
The tracking device; did obama insert that for you himself?
Glaswegian

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
I watched a outfit that went into jails to interview convicts that commit burglary. They were asked where they obtained possession of the weapon they had if they had one. They also talked to burglars that did not use weapons and asked if they would break into a home they new had the potential of an armed home owner. NONE of them would have knowingly robbed an armed home owner. They determined that roughly 40% of the guns criminals had and used or were caught with were bought on the street and were stolen, 40% were taken from a family member that legally owned guns, with or without their knowledge, roughly 10% were purchased from a Pawn Shop, and less then 1% were purchased at a gun show. The facts are very clear about who the criminal wants to confront, and its not a gun owner. I recommend that those who believe all guns should be taken from us should put a sign in the front yard of their residence declaring "THIS IS A GUN FREE ZONE" with pride. Oh, and Cuomo is an idiot!
Cuomo, like Obama......and most disingenuous leftie looney dems, choose to create their own false slogans and spews their lies as if to be fact.

The US CDC completed an exhaustive study of homicide rates/types during the previous assault weapon ban......and guess what?? There was NO DECREASE in gun related deaths......AND the total number of gun related deaths INCREASED during the failed ban.

For Cuomo to ban 10 rd magazines in rifles is as utterly ridiculous as banning all young people
under the age of 16 from using canoes!!

New Yorkers and Americans unlike will never relinquish their right to defend life and property.....and all of the whack job vice prezes and communist leaning prezes will never make a dent in gun related crime.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Glaswegian wrote:
<quoted text>
Cuomo, like Obama......and most disingenuous leftie looney dems, choose to create their own false slogans and spews their lies as if to be fact.
The US CDC completed an exhaustive study of homicide rates/types during the previous assault weapon ban......and guess what?? There was NO DECREASE in gun related deaths......AND the total number of gun related deaths INCREASED during the failed ban.
For Cuomo to ban 10 rd magazines in rifles is as utterly ridiculous as banning all young people
New Yorkers and Americans unlike will never relinquish their right to defend life and property.....and all of the whack job vice prezes and communist leaning prezes will never make a dent in gun related crime.
The truth is, the NRA is terrified continued CDC reports, so much so that they lobbied to cut federal funding for CDC gun violence reports:

"The CDC isn't allowed to pursue many kinds of gun research due to the lobbying strength of the National Rifle Association.

As a result of the National Rifle Association's lobbying efforts, governmental research into gun mortality has shrunk by 96 percent since the mid-1990s, according to Reuters.

Prior to 1996, the Center for Disease Control funded research into the causes of firearm-related deaths. After a series of articles finding that increased prevalence of guns lead to increased incidents of gun violence, Republicans sought to remove all federal funding for research into gun deaths."

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/cdc-nra-kills-...

Pal...you're full of sh*t!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Here's an excerpt of a 1997 article in Reason about the fight to kill gun science:

"Since 1985 the CDC has funded scores of firearm studies, all reaching conclusions that favor stricter gun control. But CDC officials insist they are not pursuing an anti-gun agenda. In a 1996 interview with the Times-Picayune, CDC spokeswoman Mary Fenley adamantly denied that the agency is "trying to eliminate guns."

At the behest of the NRA, Congressional Republicans successfully removed all federal funding to the Center for Disease Control that would have gone into researching the effect of guns and the root causes of gun violence.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/cdc-nra-kills-...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Gun-nuts are running around in shock; they simply can't understand that they're not going to be able to reverse these anti-gun actions with rhetoric...they're just not bright enough to understand the emotional impact of Newtown.

They're out of their depth.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Glaswegian wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it with you whack-jobs? Anyone who doesn't agree with your tinfoil hat paranoia is automatically a communist. Newsflash, old man...it's 2013, not 1965. The Cold War is over, so you can stop checking your underwear for commies.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

obarna vomit wrote:
Gun-nuts are running around in shock; they simply can't understand that they're not going to be able to reverse these anti-gun actions with rhetoric...they're just not bright enough to understand the emotional impact of Newtown.
They're out of their depth.
Read the second amendment, worm turd, emotions do not dictate in a free society, that's why we have a Constitution, to protect the rights of free men from hysterical tyrants, like obama and cuomo

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cooperstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 16 min Ann 16,777
Debate: Ferguson - Cooperstown, NY Aug 17 James 1
Lisa Marie Mascale Aug 17 john linguini 1
Ed the mechanic Aug 14 Busted 1
Richfield Springs Man Arrested For Multiple Cha... (Nov '10) Aug 12 Chickyboo 42
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) Aug 9 JEWISH VOICE 438
AJ House Aug 8 Cappy 1
•••
•••
•••

Cooperstown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Cooperstown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••