curious

Clinton, MA

#1 Dec 5, 2012
I used to think she was a good person. What happened??
Obvious

Albany, NY

#2 Jan 2, 2013
Nasty!
haaaaa

Collegeville, PA

#3 Jan 2, 2013
Well I think she is a great person! She has always been there so enlighten me as to how she is nasty?
Take a look

Methuen, MA

#4 Jan 2, 2013
Just look at her!!!
chelsea kamp

United States

#5 Jan 5, 2013
Thanks guys @haaaa I wish I knew who you were....thanks for sticking up for me, to the rest of you if you think I'm nasty or look nasty I could care less. I'm not here to please ppl I don't give a shit about. Ppl that know me know that even if I make stupid/bad decisions I'm not a bad person anyone that thinks differently doesn't know me. Have a great day everyone :)
well then

Rye, NY

#6 Jan 8, 2013
Well let's see curious, obvious, and take a look..........you have gotta be those three women that sit on the bench across from the park inn looking for that "special" guy that will actually pay your skank a$$es for a bj so you can get money to get your nasty a$$ snaggle teeth fixed! Yeah I know who you are! Grow the f@ck up and get a job.....chelsea has a job where she pays taxes that you apparently get in the form of food stamps or public assistance..........chelsea love u girl :)
Haha

United States

#7 Jan 8, 2013
I'm pretty sure she'd do just about any guy!
get a life people

United States

#8 Jan 8, 2013
I've always heard chelsea is a very nice and caring person, I just heard about this site and from what I see it is nothing but a gossip and bash people site. People need to grow up and speak there opinion to people faces and not spread b.s. rumors. Chelsea keep smiling and be the person I've heard you are and don't let this bring you down to there level.
chelsea kamp

Cheshire, CT

#9 Jan 8, 2013
@ get a life people you are absolutely right. I never come on here and to find my name on it was somewhat amusing.@haha "just about any guy" at least I have some standards I guess......you ppl make me laugh thank you for this it makes me smile everytime. You ppl bashing me , I really hope you all have jobs, let me find out my taxes are paying for your internet service to talk shit bout ppl that want nothing to do w you and I will be pissed!
get a life people

United States

#10 Jan 8, 2013
chelsea kamp wrote:
@ get a life people you are absolutely right. I never come on here and to find my name on it was somewhat amusing.@haha "just about any guy" at least I have some standards I guess......you ppl make me laugh thank you for this it makes me smile everytime. You ppl bashing me , I really hope you all have jobs, let me find out my taxes are paying for your internet service to talk shit bout ppl that want nothing to do w you and I will be pissed!
Are you still living with wayne
ashley

Cooperstown, NY

#11 Jan 13, 2013
chelsea kamp wrote:
Thanks guys @haaaa I wish I knew who you were....thanks for sticking up for me, to the rest of you if you think I'm nasty or look nasty I could care less. I'm not here to please ppl I don't give a shit about. Ppl that know me know that even if I make stupid/bad decisions I'm not a bad person anyone that thinks differently doesn't know me. Have a great day everyone :)
Chelsea..i think your a great person!! Its great how all these ppl hide behind their computers talking shit isnt it?!?!
chelsea kamp

West Hartford, CT

#12 Jan 21, 2013
@get a life ppl no i am not we havent been together in a long time. And @ashley thank you and its pretty amusing actually cause i really could care less what the ppl that dont like me ....or that i dont like have to say. I was prolly a bi*** to them all at some pt so i guess this is my karma :)
cjp

Feeding Hills, MA

#13 Feb 4, 2013
I Hate her
cindy

Somerville, MA

#14 Feb 19, 2013
shes as bad as Ashley Bond
Katrina

New York, NY

#15 Mar 13, 2013
Chet is the best. The creator of this post is clearly handicapped. Why are there so many haters.. Oh yeah.. Richfield, typical.
Allyson

Ballston Spa, NY

#16 Mar 13, 2013
This Is STUPID...
ghandi

New Britain, CT

#17 Mar 14, 2013
I heard shes gotta big cock... wait.... nope im just chillen on some shit from the thrift shop
prm

Wallingford, CT

#18 Jun 1, 2013
Shes such a nice girl! You are alll stupid. There are so many low life scum bags in richfield, Chelsea is not one of them!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cooperstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 4 hr postcranium 6,469
When it comes to educated adults, New Hartford ... 7 hr Streetrunner 5
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) Tue NAVYVET 760
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Tue NAVYVET 6,391
Women Sales Agents in Real Estate-A wake up cal... Tue vicent 1
Ed the mechanic Mon Obviously 2
rscs Mon Really 2

Cooperstown Jobs

Cooperstown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Cooperstown News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Cooperstown

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]