Anthony Pacherille Sr. was arraigned on stalking charges

Posted in the Cooperstown Forum

Your a Jerk

New York, NY

#1 Jul 19, 2011
http://www.wktv.com/news/local/Pacherille-Sr-...

MIDDLEFIELD, N.Y.(WKTV)- Anthony Pacherille Sr. was arraigned on misdemeanor stalking and harassment charges in the Middlefield Town Court in Otsego County on Monday night. The alleged victim is the teenage boy his son was convicted of shooting in Cooperstown last year.

Pacherille Sr. is accused of stalking Wesley Lippitt beginning in June of 2010. Pacherille Sr. was arrested July 15 and at that time was issued a restraining order to stay away from Lippitt.

Also in attendance Monday night at the arraignment were parents of other Cooperstown students. They say that other teenagers are also being harassed and stalked by Pacherille Sr. Tim Moakler says his son has been targeted both online and in person. Moakler says Pacherille Sr. started a website called "Coop Hall of Shame" and was using it to attack Lippitt and his friends. "He called our kids derelicts, drug addicts," said Moakler. "Wesley is an eagle scout. And he (Pacherille Sr.) named the ones who were sitting in the courtroom in support of Wesley."

Moakler says the website was taken down because of copyright infringement as it used the logo of the Cooperstown Baseball Hall of Fame, but the Facebook page is still active. Moakler says the harassment isn't just online. He says an incident took place this month with one of the students who is friends with Lippitt. "He tries to intimidate them," says Moakler, "One of the children was at Stewart's two weeks ago. He (Pacherille Sr.) trapped them at the gas station and wouldn't let them out while his wife was yelling profanities at him."

Moaker's wife, Beth, says there is a specific group of children that are targeted by Pacherille Sr. "It's anyone who is a classmate, a friend..a sports colleague of Wesley's, says Beth Moakler, "They haven't stopped being his friend. They've supported him and his family. The Pacherille's just won't let them heal."

Beth Moakler says her son and others have filed complaints against Pacherille Sr. If convicted on the stalking and harassment charges Pacherille Sr. faces up to three months in jail.

Anthony Pacherille Jr. was convicted of shooting Lippit and will be sentenced this Friday.

No word on if the restraining order the judge issued will affect Pacherille Sr.'s attendance at the sentencing this Friday.
Fact

New York, NY

#2 Jul 19, 2011
Anthony Pacherille Sr. claimed that his son was not treated right by the justice system. He claimed his son was mentally as quote from http://www.pacherille.com/ .
"On April 29th, 2011, Anthony Pacherille, a 17 year old mentally ill boy, was forced to plead guilty to attempted murder."

There is no doubt in my mind that he is as the family claimed. Mental Illness runs in families and it looks like his father may have his own issues. Could we see more problems? In my opinion this person Anthony Sr should be admitted the nearest mental hospital. He should under go electric shock therapy and be given anti psychotic medicine. Then and only after the Dr says he can go home (under strict supervision) should he be allowed to do so. I would also request that Mrs. Pacherille and any other sibling be screened and treated for any mental illness.
CallItAsICIt

Rome, NY

#3 Sep 7, 2012
The father should be locked up too. Hopefully the son gets to do the enitre sentence. If you ask me he should have gotten 25 years. Should have set an example, racism not tolerated

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cooperstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: The Lake House Lodge, Restaurant & Hotel Tue disapointed local 3
Schuyler lake ice pick murder as seen on TV pro... Oct 26 peter 1
Who do you support for U.S. House in New York (... (Oct '10) Oct 25 obama the clown 16
Middle Village Doctor being put through hell by... Oct 25 vicent 1
William H. Nevil Oct 22 John 1
When it comes to educated adults, New Hartford ... Oct 1 Streetrunner 5
Women Sales Agents in Real Estate-A wake up cal... Sep 30 vicent 1
Cooperstown Dating
Find my Match

Cooperstown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Cooperstown News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Cooperstown

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]