Cooperstown Natives Should Visit the ...

Cooperstown Natives Should Visit the Antique shops in Springfield Center,NY

Posted in the Cooperstown Forum

Cooperstown35

AOL

#1 Sep 18, 2009
I have lived in cooperstown,NY since 2005, And i just found a wonderful village just north of cooperstown,NY, Called Springfield Center on route 80 near otsego lake. Iam very surprised to find that the town has 3 wonderful shops, There is Bobbi von Dehmlein Antiques, A wonderful antique shop, filled with the most beautiful items from around the world. Then there is Country memories Gift shops, also a very nice store to visit. Then there is Glimmerglass art and antiques also a nice shop. Iam just wondering if all of the other people in cooperstown know about this great town of Springfield center,NY I do hope more will visit the shops in Springfield center, and enjoy shopping in the town, just as much as i do.
Any way, i hope all of you cooperstown natives will take a drive up to springfield center, very soon.
Take care,
Sincerely, Suzanne K.
dan4790

North Chelmsford, MA

#2 Mar 31, 2010
Cooperstown35 wrote:
I have lived in cooperstown,NY since 2005, And i just found a wonderful village just north of cooperstown,NY, Called Springfield Center on route 80 near otsego lake. Iam very surprised to find that the town has 3 wonderful shops, There is Bobbi von Dehmlein Antiques, A wonderful antique shop, filled with the most beautiful items from around the world. Then there is Country memories Gift shops, also a very nice store to visit. Then there is Glimmerglass art and antiques also a nice shop. Iam just wondering if all of the other people in cooperstown know about this great town of Springfield center,NY I do hope more will visit the shops in Springfield center, and enjoy shopping in the town, just as much as i do.
Any way, i hope all of you cooperstown natives will take a drive up to springfield center, very soon.
Take care,
Sincerely, Suzanne K.
thanks for ruining that little secret. just kidding it is a wonderful little hamlet. however the surrounding area is full of them. fly creek to name one. you don't have to travel far of the path to find more unique places in cny. it's full of them
Susan Goettel

Bolivar, NY

#3 Sep 7, 2012
Fascinating that someone has actually discovered our wonderful hamlet of Springfield Center only 10 lovely lakeside miles away from Cooperstown New York and two miles from Glimmerglass Opera.
I own Glimmerglass Arts and Antiques , a store full of vintage items, jewelry and artwork from many eras, all attractively displayed. There is another antique store in town and a wonderful gift shop , Country Memories, specializing in Possible Dreams Santas and a number of other lines of giftware. It is worth exploring! Pay a visit and say hello!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cooperstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
popular umpire let go at cooperstown dreams park Jun 22 FRIENDS OF FRANK 1
rscs (Sep '14) Jun 20 Yup 3
tenants with 1,2,3 dogs looking for an apartmen... Jun 14 vicent 2
scooby rendering beware (Apr '15) Jun 11 it smells 3
Alicia huxtable (Jan '14) Jun 9 Where 4
The Lake House... (Jun '14) Jun 9 Ranger Rick 7
eric schultz (Dec '15) Jun 5 Richfield watch 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cooperstown Mortgages