Christine Mary (Jones) Evenson

Christine Mary (Jones) Evenson

There are 5 comments on the Gloversville Leader-Herald story from Aug 13, 2010, titled Christine Mary (Jones) Evenson. In it, Gloversville Leader-Herald reports that:

Christine Mary Evenson joyously joined her Heavenly Father on August 11, 2010. Born in Cooperstown, New York, on April 12, 1951, to the late Linden and Bernice Jones, Christine grew up in Ames, New York, with her five siblings.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gloversville Leader-Herald.

Karen

Glens Falls, NY

#1 Aug 15, 2010
A wonderful woman has gone home to be with Lord. She will be missed by all who knew her.....yet there have been no comments posted here.Seems like some of the community are more involved in spreading smut,gossip, and down right lies about others......something is terribly wrong with this picture.
Maggie

United States

#2 Aug 15, 2010
My condolences. I didn't know her but reading the obituary she sounded like a wonderful woman. I am sorry for your loss (but Heaven's gain).
KRISTY

Queensbury, NY

#3 Aug 16, 2010
this was a very good woman. i used to go to the after school program when she was running it
Dawn

Northville, NY

#4 Aug 22, 2010
my boys enjoyed going to the Afterschool program because of her. We all will miss her dearly and remember all the good times we had with her
TheNothing

Glens Falls, NY

#5 Sep 5, 2010
Does anybody know from what Christine passed away? This seemed quite sudden and unexpected.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cooperstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tally ho (Apr '13) 10 hr sick of her 11
Pacherille ~ "Coop Hall of Shame" ~ Time to Mov... (Aug '11) Jul '16 Disgusting 20
Jay garnsey Jul '16 Concerned 8
News Driver Backing Up to Park Severely Injures Cycl... Jul '16 a Native middle v... 1
real estate-what seniors and all tenants must k... Jul '16 vicent 1
popular umpire let go at cooperstown dreams park Jun '16 FRIENDS OF FRANK 1
rscs (Sep '14) Jun '16 Yup 3

Cooperstown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cooperstown Mortgages