Michelle

United States

#1 Oct 21, 2010
I know of a few doctors at Bassett having affairs. What should I do? It creates a bad work environment. Its making it very difficult to come to work.

Since: Aug 10

Binghamton, NY

#2 Oct 29, 2010
Don't be intimidated. Tell someone in a position of authority. You should NOT have to be made uncomfortable at your own place of employment. If there's a "suggestion box," maybe you can anonymously write a note and put it in there?

If I were you though, I would document everything, day by day,(anything that creates an uncomfortable or hostile working environment for you) and then show a COPY of it to whoever in administration handles that sort of thing. And then, if there are ANY repercussions against YOU, take them to court!

Good luck.
mike

Oneonta, NY

#3 May 20, 2011
Or you could mind your own business! Your probably one of these workers that worry about what everyone else is doing

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cooperstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shelby key Jul 11 Curious 1
The Lake House... (Jun '14) Jul 4 showboat 8
Anybody know Justin Combs? (Sep '15) Jun 27 Got ya scumbag 8
Darci Owens (Mar '13) Jun '17 Anon 6
Dave Quintin rip off artist, liar and thief Jun '17 Sal 1
News Cuomo Announces Taste NY Inaugural Craft Beer C... May '17 Everybody Hates S... 1
News Oneonta woman accused of card thefts (Feb '07) Mar '17 Kate 55

Cooperstown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cooperstown Mortgages