Bernie Bus

United States

#1 Oct 28, 2013
Anyone ridden Bernie bus out of Richfield? One particular driver is a total idiot!! Loud, rude an crude!!
Let alone deal with the "ladies" in the office! Always rude, nasty and hang up the phone on you - heaven forbid you ask a question about a bus route or pick up times!
And even if they do give you an answer on a route time - the drivers never stick to it and are assholes to you if you are one minute late for "their pick up time" even though you are early for the real pick up time that you were told by the office!!
Definitely not a great way to do business!
Sara

Oneonta, NY

#2 Oct 30, 2013
Yes I have had the same experience with them, thus the reason I will not ride the bus and give them my business.
Couple times

United States

#3 Oct 30, 2013
I've rode a couple times and had the same experience
One driver in the morning is really nice don't know his name
Other driver have dealt with in the morning must be the same one you speak of, blasts the radio and YELLS when he speaks. Hard not to give them business when sometimes that is your only option. I do try to avoid at all costs using them though just for that reason
Makes me wonder how many others feel the same way and how much business they are losing due to this idiot, if it is the same guy we are all speaking of!
Couple Times

Worcester, MA

#5 Jun 15, 2014
Birnie wrote:
Ha I think I know which driver you are speaking of. If so he needs a hair cut and a good kick in the a$$! He drives from Richfield to Cooperstown?
Hahaha Yes that's the one! Heard he is also driving the trolly in Cooperstown now!
Birnie

Worcester, MA

#6 Jun 15, 2014
Couple Times wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha Yes that's the one! Heard he is also driving the trolly in Cooperstown now!
Lord help the tourists that have to deal with him!!
Bad decision

United States

#7 Jun 17, 2014
What a bad decision on Birnie Bus choice to put him on the tourist trolly! What a bad rep he will give them!
Bad rep

United States

#8 Jun 19, 2014
Bad decision wrote:
What a bad decision on Birnie Bus choice to put him on the tourist trolly! What a bad rep he will give them!
Bad rep? He isn't the only driver giving them a bad rep. Hear about the bus accident the other day?? That driver needs to RETIRE!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cooperstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pacherille ~ "Coop Hall of Shame" ~ Time to Mov... (Aug '11) Jul 23 Disgusting 20
Jay garnsey Jul 22 Concerned 8
News Driver Backing Up to Park Severely Injures Cycl... Jul 15 a Native middle v... 1
real estate-what seniors and all tenants must k... Jul 10 vicent 1
popular umpire let go at cooperstown dreams park Jun '16 FRIENDS OF FRANK 1
rscs (Sep '14) Jun '16 Yup 3
tenants with 1,2,3 dogs looking for an apartmen... Jun '16 vicent 2

Cooperstown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cooperstown Mortgages