what the heck has happened to kids sp...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Unsatified parent

Hartford, CT

#21 Nov 29, 2012
My daughter was a cheerleader for the southern lehigh youth and because of how the coaches were doing their job and I said something and know they feel uncomfortable. Well do you job!!!. Instead of worrying about you cell phone and gossiping watch the girls instead of them falling all the time. I feel that if you had never coach before you should not be coaching unless you get some type of training. I should have keep in her storm!
Unsatified parent

Hartford, CT

#22 Nov 29, 2012
concerned_sports_father wrote:
<quoted text> very well said , i think we all know who these idiots are and should be exposed for their petty ways.... i am a southern lehigh father and love to watch my two boys compete in all sports but its difficult when all they (the coaches , that is ) do is play their own kids , who are not all that great anyway and have to win !!! time to out the idiots
It true they only think of themselves and they dont care who gets hurts. They let anyone coach and they coaches are rude. If you child is on the team they can do whatever they want.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coopersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
QCSD Board Members 16 hr Good as Gone 13
Can I walk my dog on school property? (Sep '13) Wed Tax Guy 21
Explosions in Milford!? Wed Jumpinjohie24 4
Ghost Walks on Main in Quakertown starts third ... (Jun '09) Tue Ghostwhisper 19
Trainer's Lobster..... where did it go??? (Aug '13) Apr 23 Plane 33
Memories of Quakertown (Jan '10) Apr 21 JRM 785
Danny Kline Apr 15 LostSister 1

Coopersburg Jobs

Personal Finance

Coopersburg Mortgages