First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Melanie

Perkasie, PA

#1 Jun 16, 2013
I would like to sign my daughter up for Dance in the fall. Does anyone know a good dance school in the area ?
searcher

Perkasie, PA

#2 Jun 16, 2013
Melanie wrote:
I would like to sign my daughter up for Dance in the fall. Does anyone know a good dance school in the area ?
Try Miss Cindy's school of dance in Quakertown.
Sara

Quakertown, PA

#3 Jun 17, 2013
Check the phone book , more selection. Miss Cindy's is a lot more expensive than most.
Qtown Mom

Lansdale, PA

#4 Jun 17, 2013
Schubert's school of dance arts. They train in classical ballet, in addition to hip hop etc. Wonderful performance each year.
Dance mom

Hatboro, PA

#5 Jun 17, 2013
I recently heard that Miss Cindy's Husband is a sex offender. Can't swear to it, as it's only hear say but I would never bring my daughters to her school knowing this to be fact. Regardless, overpriced is right.. shop around and see for yourself! I drive my girls to Shannon Carney's school of Dance in Silverdale. Well worth the extra 8 minutes of driving for top notch instructors, not just students working for tuition like at Miss Cindy's. We often stop at En Arabesque Dancewear in Perkasie on the way to their class in Silverdale. Great selection and very affordable. The owner is very knowledgeable and patient with my "attitude-ish" preteens. We recently got my oldest her first pair of pointe shoes and she spent over an hour fitting her and explaining all the things we needed to know about pointe shoes and dancing on pointe. I am a customer for life! We love En Arabesque and Shannon Carney's!
FredAstair

Quakertown, PA

#6 Jun 17, 2013
Dance mom wrote:
I recently heard that Miss Cindy's Husband is a sex offender. Can't swear to it, as it's only hear say but I would never bring my daughters to her school knowing this to be fact. Regardless, overpriced is right.. shop around and see for yourself! I drive my girls to Shannon Carney's school of Dance in Silverdale. Well worth the extra 8 minutes of driving for top notch instructors, not just students working for tuition like at Miss Cindy's. We often stop at En Arabesque Dancewear in Perkasie on the way to their class in Silverdale. Great selection and very affordable. The owner is very knowledgeable and patient with my "attitude-ish" preteens. We recently got my oldest her first pair of pointe shoes and she spent over an hour fitting her and explaining all the things we needed to know about pointe shoes and dancing on pointe. I am a customer for life! We love En Arabesque and Shannon Carney's!
Gee! I wonder who you are? Right! Sex Offender?! Really?! Miss Cindy's is top notch. Many children go on from her studio. Our daughter has been there since she could walk. She will be aging out next year and she has loved the dance for years. I would send anyone to Miss Cindy's. SEX OFFENDER?! REALLY?! You wouldn't say that if you had to show your real name. DIRTBAG!
Question

Perkasie, PA

#7 Jun 17, 2013
Dance mom wrote:
I recently heard that Miss Cindy's Husband is a sex offender. Can't swear to it, as it's only hear say but I would never bring my daughters to her school knowing this to be fact.
First you say "it's only hear say", then you imply it's a fact. If he's a sex offender, he'd definitely be on a list available online.
Question

Perkasie, PA

#8 Jun 17, 2013
Qtown Mom wrote:
Schubert's school of dance arts. They train in classical ballet, in addition to hip hop etc. Wonderful performance each year.
I was by there last week and the sign was down. Did they move?
Waste

Perkasie, PA

#9 Jun 17, 2013
Miss Cindy's is extremely expensive.I was hoping for just dance lessons when I took my daughter there. Right from the start they are preparing them for recitals,competitions etc. All of this involves big bucks for costumes, hotels etc.It's a real money raquet. The real kicker for me was after I laid out all that money,I then had to buy tickets for my family x5,they spread her dances over 2 days,so 2 days of tickets for us =$150. We paid $2,ooo a year for dance lessons + costumes.Hotel for competitions x3 days & then they have the nerve to charge us to see our daughter's recital.Needless to say we dont go there anymore. Very few kids become professional dancers from there, parents falsely believe they will & pay out the big bucks only to be let down. The only big winner here is Miss Cindy's Bank account.
FredAstaire

Marlton, NJ

#10 Jun 17, 2013
Waste wrote:
Miss Cindy's is extremely expensive.I was hoping for just dance lessons when I took my daughter there. Right from the start they are preparing them for recitals,competitions etc. All of this involves big bucks for costumes, hotels etc.It's a real money raquet. The real kicker for me was after I laid out all that money,I then had to buy tickets for my family x5,they spread her dances over 2 days,so 2 days of tickets for us =$150. We paid $2,ooo a year for dance lessons + costumes.Hotel for competitions x3 days & then they have the nerve to charge us to see our daughter's recital.Needless to say we dont go there anymore. Very few kids become professional dancers from there, parents falsely believe they will & pay out the big bucks only to be let down. The only big winner here is Miss Cindy's Bank account.
No Pay? No Play! What? You think she gets to use Palisades HS for nothing? You think they would enjoy it? Work hard? If they didn't compete. You think the costumes just appear? You left. That's good. Now Shut Up.
Waste

Perkasie, PA

#11 Jun 17, 2013
Don't tell me to shut up # 1. I will respond honestly to the above question & help other parents to help their children. What is your agenda ??#2 Little kids in the first few years of dance need to learn the basics of dance. They dont need the pressure to perform or compete, oh,but I forgot teaching kids to dance is not the main the goal here,making money is.
FredAstaire

Marlton, NJ

#12 Jun 17, 2013
Waste wrote:
Don't tell me to shut up # 1. I will respond honestly to the above question & help other parents to help their children. What is your agenda ??#2 Little kids in the first few years of dance need to learn the basics of dance. They dont need the pressure to perform or compete, oh,but I forgot teaching kids to dance is not the main the goal here,making money is.
Sounds like you've got the agenda. I explained it as a simply as I could. You left. That's good. Now Shut Up.
Dance mom

Hatboro, PA

#13 Jun 18, 2013
Question wrote:
<quoted text>First you say "it's only hear say", then you imply it's a fact. If he's a sex offender, he'd definitely be on a list available online.
I didn't say that I know it to be a fact and I specifically said as of now it is hear say. I then suggested that should it turn out to be factual that I, personally would never consider patronizing her business. You do what you want with your kids... I'm just saying what I heard.
FredAstaire

Quakertown, PA

#14 Jun 18, 2013
Dance mom wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say that I know it to be a fact and I specifically said as of now it is hear say. I then suggested that should it turn out to be factual that I, personally would never consider patronizing her business. You do what you want with your kids... I'm just saying what I heard.
And what kind of POS are you to be putting out lies like that? You're putting something in people's heads, even though you readily admit that you don't know it to be true. Well, I know it's not true and I think you run another studio. Pretty sure I even know which one. You smell like rotten Ass.
Concerned Mom

Perkasie, PA

#15 Jun 18, 2013
Question wrote:
<quoted text>First you say "it's only hear say", then you imply it's a fact. If he's a sex offender, he'd definitely be on a list available online.
What's his name,so I can check on Meghan's law site.
GOTB

Broomall, PA

#16 Jun 18, 2013
He is not on there trust me. What a terrible thin to accuse someone of!
Waste

Perkasie, PA

#17 Jun 19, 2013
FredAstaire wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you've got the agenda. I explained it as a simply as I could. You left. That's good. Now Shut Up.
Oh,now I get it,you're on their payroll.BTW, I will never be silenced by bullies like you.
FredAstaire

Quakertown, PA

#18 Jun 19, 2013
Waste wrote:
<quoted text>Oh,now I get it,you're on their payroll.BTW, I will never be silenced by bullies like you.
Honey, they are on my payroll. So Just Shut Up. Dope.
Question

Perkasie, PA

#19 Jun 19, 2013
Melanie wrote:
All these comments, and no one mentioned Danceworks. The place is great.

Miss Cindy's does nothing but get the kids ready for a big dance recital at the end of the year.
FredAstaire

Quakertown, PA

#20 Jun 19, 2013
Question wrote:
<quoted text>All these comments, and no one mentioned Danceworks. The place is great.
Miss Cindy's does nothing but get the kids ready for a big dance recital at the end of the year.
Thanks for the Segue: Miss Cindy's Recital takes place this Thursday(Tomorrow), Friday, Saturday and Sunday. The place would be Palisades High School. The kids have worked very hard and would love to see you there. It's their reward and their chance to show all those who cared enough how far they have come. Thank you Miss Cindy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coopersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Familiar Quakertown lobster to get a new home w... (Nov '09) Jan 16 Lobster 16
coopersburg fire department social quarters (Jun '16) Jan 15 Cooper Burger 3
Anyone ever stay at the Patio Court Motel in Qu... (Oct '08) Jan 15 Naughty toddler 22
Qtown School Board (May '16) Jan 13 Richland Resident 35
News Aviation and animal rescue - let the good work ... Jan 10 Qtown Lady 2
QCSD Pay to Play fees fall short (Jan '11) Jan 8 robertsd590 44
QCSD new superintendent (Jan '14) Jan 8 robertsd590 13

Coopersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Coopersburg Mortgages