First Prev
of 3
Next Last
taxpayer

Newtown Square, PA

#1 Aug 27, 2013
Has anyone heard when Yogurtree near the state store is going to open?
Lilly Rose

Broomall, PA

#2 Aug 27, 2013
No, but how about the one over by the Hallmark store? And the one on 309 across from Hess in the old WaWa. Lots of good yogurt places coming to town but I wish one would just open soon.
taxpayer

Newtown Square, PA

#3 Aug 27, 2013
Lilly Rose wrote:
No, but how about the one over by the Hallmark store? And the one on 309 across from Hess in the old WaWa. Lots of good yogurt places coming to town but I wish one would just open soon.
me too!
max

United States

#4 Aug 27, 2013
taxpayer wrote:
Has anyone heard when Yogurtree near the state store is going to open?
That thing opening in the old wawa looks like it belongs in LA not QT.

Since: Jul 13

United States

#5 Aug 29, 2013
max wrote:
<quoted text>
That thing opening in the old wawa looks like it belongs in LA not QT.
Good! We need something like that!
Hmmm

Broomall, PA

#6 Aug 29, 2013
A yogurt shop owned by a foot doctor.

I hope there's no toe jam in the yogurt!
UsedtotheLies

Broomall, PA

#7 Aug 29, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
A yogurt shop owned by a foot doctor.
I hope there's no toe jam in the yogurt!
Maybe he'll jam his toe up your Freak Ass!
soberup

Hatfield, PA

#8 Sep 1, 2013
UsedtotheLies wrote:
<quoted text>
You and your 12 other names are about the dumbest F'ers I've ever come across. God, Richland voters!? Get rid of these sick Freaks. If you don't know the word was "same"? You're as dumb as a post. But we already knew that. Said he didn't live here. It's in black and white. Blow me. Oh Yawn, IM, if you would read, which is really funny because you're both the Sam person, said that he didn't live around here. Then he said he did. Yawn, what do you care? Oh, that's right. You are IM, Freak. Well, you see, you lied. You do live here. I don't know who you are because you go by about 12 different names. You seem to be somewhat upset. I hope you're not having a heart attack. Anyway, I have to get back to the party. I'm not sure what you meant by the refrigerator comment, but I'm sure in your mind it was funny. Hope you recover soon. Freaks often do. TaTa, Pathological? Psychotic? This coming from a Sociopath who is just one of many names being used by one person. Laughable, at best. If you are not from here and you don't give a rat's ass? Please grace the forum of your locale. Oh that's right, you are really just a made up name. As far as being the first off topic, not that I care? Go back look, as I already have, and you will see that your moniker was the first off topic insulting post. Bye, Bye Freak. Nice try! I went back and took a look. It was one of your other names "Inquiring Mind" who took the first insulting shot off TOPIC. See? You're loosing track of yourself. Now feel free to get back on Topic, if that is your desire. You are, after all, the one who went off of it. Which is what you, and your other names do. Freak! Nice try! I went back and took a look. It was one of your other names "Inquiring Mind" who took the first insulting shot off TOPIC. See? You're loosing track of yourself. Now feel free to get back on Topic, if that is your desire. You are, after all, the one who went off of it. Which is what you, and your other names do. Freak! OMG! Look at the attack! Look at all the bogus monikers! I love this. You F'ers actually think you can retain control of Richland Twp. Of course you can. The people of Richland are Idiots. You'll get yours later. Promise. OMG! Look at the attack! Look at all the bogus monikers! I love this. You F'ers actually think you can retain control of Richland Twp. Of course you can. The people of Richland are Idiots. You'll get yours later. Promise.
Roy D Mercer

Newtown Square, PA

#11 Sep 1, 2013
UsedtotheLies wrote:
<quoted text>
That's our KingFish.

Since: Jul 13

United States

#12 Sep 3, 2013
soberup wrote:
<quoted text>You and your 12 other names are about the dumbest F'ers I've ever come across. God, Richland voters!? Get rid of these sick Freaks. If you don't know the word was "same"? You're as dumb as a post. But we already knew that. Said he didn't live here. It's in black and white. Blow me. Oh Yawn, IM, if you would read, which is really funny because you're both the Sam person, said that he didn't live around here. Then he said he did. Yawn, what do you care? Oh, that's right. You are IM, Freak. Well, you see, you lied. You do live here. I don't know who you are because you go by about 12 different names. You seem to be somewhat upset. I hope you're not having a heart attack. Anyway, I have to get back to the party. I'm not sure what you meant by the refrigerator comment, but I'm sure in your mind it was funny. Hope you recover soon. Freaks often do. TaTa, Pathological? Psychotic? This coming from a Sociopath who is just one of many names being used by one person. Laughable, at best. If you are not from here and you don't give a rat's ass? Please grace the forum of your locale. Oh that's right, you are really just a made up name. As far as being the first off topic, not that I care? Go back look, as I already have, and you will see that your moniker was the first off topic insulting post. Bye, Bye Freak. Nice try! I went back and took a look. It was one of your other names "Inquiring Mind" who took the first insulting shot off TOPIC. See? You're loosing track of yourself. Now feel free to get back on Topic, if that is your desire. You are, after all, the one who went off of it. Which is what you, and your other names do. Freak! Nice try! I went back and took a look. It was one of your other names "Inquiring Mind" who took the first insulting shot off TOPIC. See? You're loosing track of yourself. Now feel free to get back on Topic, if that is your desire. You are, after all, the one who went off of it. Which is what you, and your other names do. Freak! OMG! Look at the attack! Look at all the bogus monikers! I love this. You F'ers actually think you can retain control of Richland Twp. Of course you can. The people of Richland are Idiots. You'll get yours later. Promise. OMG! Look at the attack! Look at all the bogus monikers! I love this. You F'ers actually think you can retain control of Richland Twp. Of course you can. The people of Richland are Idiots. You'll get yours later. Promise.
Wow this is a little confusing.?
UsedtotheLies

Broomall, PA

#13 Sep 3, 2013
Krita wrote:
<quoted text>Wow this is a little confusing.?
Don't worry about it. He's one of the township drunks who hangs out at Casey's.
Funny

Broomall, PA

#14 Sep 3, 2013
Krita wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow this is a little confusing.?
What "soberup" posted was all the crazed rants from our troll in residence, UsedtotheLies/KingFish/OMG/Jud ge, aka Brien Caldwell, who thinks everyone that doesn't agree with him is a Richland Township employee. He pollutes every thread with his delusional, paranoid rants.

It really gets old.
Funny

Broomall, PA

#15 Sep 3, 2013
UsedtotheLies wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry about it. He's one of the township drunks who hangs out at Casey's.
How would you know who hangs out there unless you're sitting at the bar drinking right along with them!
UsedtotheLies

Broomall, PA

#16 Sep 3, 2013
Funny wrote:
<quoted text>What "soberup" posted was all the crazed rants from our troll in residence, UsedtotheLies/KingFish/OMG/Jud ge, aka Brien Caldwell, who thinks everyone that doesn't agree with him is a Richland Township employee. He pollutes every thread with his delusional, paranoid rants.

It really gets old.
If you are not a Richland Twp Troll? Then you are an obsessed, crazed person who sees someone named Caldwell at every turn. Pretty scary stuff. Caldwell might want to get some protection. People like yourself are often considered dangerous.
UsedtotheLies

Broomall, PA

#17 Sep 3, 2013
Funny wrote:
<quoted text>How would you know who hangs out there unless you're sitting at the bar drinking right along with them!
Everyone knows the RTBOS and RTPD hang there. It's also a well know fact that they don't pay for a drop. It's also a well known fact they drive drunk with permission of the RTPD. See what your wiseass mouth gets you? You got nothing. We got it all. This isn't going to help Ricky at all.
soberup

Hatfield, PA

#18 Sep 3, 2013
Coming soon! Quakertown, PA
Quakertown Shopping Plaza
1465 West Broad St
Quakertown, PA 18951
Hours
Sun - Thu: 11:30am - 10:30pm
Fri - Sat: 11:30am - 11:00pm
about yogurtree
If you're looking for the best new experience in self-serve frozen yogurt, then you have arrived. Yogurtree frozen yogurt, in Doylestown and Quakertown, Pennsylvania offers the creamiest and healthiest frozen yogurt flavors around. Frozen yogurt and sorbets at Yogurtree are an excellent source of live and active probiotic cultures, vitamin D, protein and calcium. All of our flavors are low in fat and many are completely fat free. The average flavor only has 25 calories per ounce! Come see the newest trend in self-serve frozen yogurt by experiencing our relaxed, naturesque atmosphere, friendly staff and wide range of flavors. At only 49 cents per ounce, 12 yogurt flavors and over 50 toppings, the options are endless!
Dont Go There

Souderton, PA

#19 Sep 3, 2013
soberup wrote:
1465 West Broad St
Quakertown, PA 18951
Hours
about yogurtree
If you're looking for the best new experience in self-serve frozen yogurt, then you have arrived. Yogurtree frozen yogurt, in Doylestown and Quakertown, Pennsylvania offers the creamiest and healthiest frozen yogurt flavors around. Frozen yogurt and sorbets at Yogurtree are an excellent source of live and active probiotic cultures, vitamin D, protein and calcium. All of our flavors are low in fat and many are completely fat free. The average flavor only has 25 calories per ounce! Come see the newest trend in self-serve frozen yogurt by experiencing our relaxed, naturesque atmosphere, friendly staff and wide range of flavors. At only 49 cents per ounce, 12 yogurt flavors and over 50 toppings, the options are endless!
The owners are racist!
Stop

United States

#20 Sep 3, 2013
UsedtotheLies wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are not a Richland Twp Troll? Then you are an obsessed, crazed person who sees someone named Caldwell at every turn. Pretty scary stuff. Caldwell might want to get some protection. People like yourself are often considered dangerous.
You are an obsessed demented creep who stalks these boards to post your conspiracy theory garbage all day, every day. My God, don't you work? You post from the crack of dawn to late at night. What does your family think of you sitting in front of the screen just waiting to write you looney rants about everyone being someone from Richland or their police force? I don't live in Richland and don't give two shits about it. I think. others feel the same way, so do us all a favor and take a long walk off a short pier!
Soberup

Hatfield, PA

#21 Sep 3, 2013
1465 West Broad St
Quakertown, PA 18951
Hours
about yogurtree
If you're looking for the best new experience in self-serve frozen yogurt, then you have arrived. Yogurtree frozen yogurt, in Doylestown and Quakertown, Pennsylvania offers the creamiest and healthiest frozen yogurt flavors around. Frozen yogurt and sorbets at Yogurtree are an excellent source of live and active probiotic cultures, vitamin D, protein and calcium. All of our flavors are low in fat and many are completely fat free. The average flavor only has 25 calories per ounce! Come see the newest trend in self-serve frozen yogurt by experiencing our relaxed, naturesque atmosphere, friendly staff and wide range of flavors. At only 49 cents per ounce, 12 yogurt flavors and over 50 toppings, the options are endless
UsedtotheLies

Broomall, PA

#22 Sep 3, 2013
Stop wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an obsessed demented creep who stalks these boards to post your conspiracy theory garbage all day, every day. My God, don't you work? You post from the crack of dawn to late at night. What does your family think of you sitting in front of the screen just waiting to write you looney rants about everyone being someone from Richland or their police force? I don't live in Richland and don't give two shits about it. I think. others feel the same way, so do us all a favor and take a long walk off a short pier!
Oh STFU! Anyone with a brain can see that I spend most of my time on here responding to your shit! Give it up, you sick POS. And enough with the Caldwell obsession, he's not here. Give that up and you might hear less from us.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coopersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Staats 12 hr Good Bye 15
Elaine Powers Figure Salon... (Sep '12) Sat Judy Schmittinger 10
News Allentown's mayor owes an apology : The Morning... (Mar '07) Aug 26 silly rabbit 13
new dog park in quakertown somewhere (Jan '16) Aug 25 cousin Dicky 9
What is going up at the corner of Tollgate and ... Aug 24 1abc07723 8
RTWA Tim Arnold Aug 23 Farmer 8
Old Kart Track Shelly??? (Sep '13) Aug 21 Nemeth rd 19

Coopersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Coopersburg Mortgages