|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Faux news wrote:
FOX news viewers average 72 year old white bed ridden people , while watching from their beds in nursing homes with dementia,alzheimers,
parkinsons and on a steady doze of sleeping pills
Yep, FOX news pulls in all the bright and up to date young intelligent minds of this world...LOLOLOLOLOLOL!
LØØK HERE:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =utZG26r4xNkXX

The U.S. government spent about $2.2 billion last year to provide phones to low-income Americans, but a Wall Street Journal review of the program shows that a large number of those who received the phones haven’t proved they are eligible to receive them.

Woman hoards "30" Government Life line phones or Obama phones

LØØK HERE:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

"Finger Lickin' Good"
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

DuJan said he has been told “Obama’s secrets would have to come out just like John Edwards’ secrets came out.”

He said Obama stopped going to gay bars and bathhouses in Chicago when he began running for the U.S. Senate in 2004.

“Back then, Obama could walk around Chicago and people generally wouldn’t recognize him, even though he was a state senator in the Illinois assembly at the time,” DuJan said.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2012/09/claim-obama-hid-ga ...

Be Proud!!!!

Say it Loud!!!!

“First Gay President”

With A Little Rainbow Halo Over His Head.

Aaaaaaaaa Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa, ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha, ha,ha,ha
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

"We Do It All For You !"

Man’s Country

Madsen published an article in his Wayne Madsen Report in May 2010 claiming Obama and Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel were members of the same bathhouse in Chicago.

“President Obama and his chief of staff Rahm Emanuel are lifetime members of the same gay bathhouse in uptown Chicago, according to informed sources in Chicago’s gay community, as well as veteran political sources in the city,” Madsen wrote.

He said the bathhouse,“Man’s Country,” catered “to older men,” noting “it has been in business for some 30 years and is known as one of uptown Chicago’s ‘grand old bathhouses.’”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2012/09/claim-obama-hid-ga ...

Be Proud!!!!

Say it Loud!!!!

“First Gay President”

"Finger Lickin' Good"
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Junkie.

That's where I'd been headed: the final, fatal role of the young would-be black man.

Except the highs hadn't been about me trying to prove what a down brother I was.

Not by then, anyway.

I got high for just the opposite effect, something that could push questions of who I was out of my mind, something that could flatten out the landscape of my heart, blur the edges of my memory.

I had discovered that it didn't make any difference whether you smoked reefer in the white classmate's sparkling new van,

or in the dorm room of some brother you'd met down at the gym,

or on the beach with a couple of Hawaiian kids who had dropped out of school and now spent most of their time looking for an excuse to brawl.

You might just be bored, or alone.

Everybody was welcome into the club of
disaffection.

And if the high didn't solve whatever it was that was getting you down,

it could at least help you laugh at the world's ongoing folly and see through all the hypocrisy and bullshit and cheap moralism.

"Finger Lickin' Good"
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

"first of all, give an honor to God

-- and our Lord and savior, Barack Obama!"

The audience responds with cheers

"stand up"

"stand up"

"stand up"

For our Lord and savior, Barack Obama!

A record 89.3 million American adults are not in the workforce or seeking a job, according to new February jobs data from the U.S. Labor Department.

That translates into 36 percent of the U.S. adult civilian population.

The figure is up from 89 million in January.

The U.S. adult civilian population totals 244.8 million.

That number does not include members of the military or individuals in prisons, jails, nursing homes or mental hospitals.

Be Proud!!!!

Say it Loud!!!!

“First Gay President”

Reggie

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Ronald McDonald wrote:
<quoted text>I thought I was the only clown on this thread. "We Do It All For You !"
Ronald, Ronald, Ronald

In sorry you've met your match for being the king clown here on Topix....

Let me intoduce you to your mentor clown....TaxNoMore
For example just ask him about the freekin free Obama phone....

You will need to be a clown understudy for several years in order
to achieve his clown stature.
Do not be discouraged though I think you've got what it takes...

So happy "McDonalds" Sunday coming up this weekend...
But remember only McFishy's on Good McDonaldsday this Friday.

Hey, don't let this clown ruin your day...
He's a sort of manly man sort of guy anyway
so, he may want to make you his understudy

So be careful...
bobby64

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

That's Only The Racial Hating Taxi Yapping. There Is Nothing New With That, Huh Marisa? Say It SAY IT SAY IT. Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha You Preach To The Ignorant Tea bags

Since: Mar 13

Watertown, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Jamzzsguy wrote:
As long s the person is a progressive.
Well keep on electing people that want to stay in the past......your problem not mine. I know your requirement is that he/she must be a DRUNK>

Watertown, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Glassport is so close to becoming "Old Crawford Village".......And all you people haven't got a clue.......DUH, "Let's hit the PNA and get a drink and ignore the fog of denial we live in."

Watertown, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

People are so dumb. Like a f54king bag of rocks for brains.
LaughingAtYou

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Jamzzsguy wrote:
As long s the person is a progressive.
Jamzzsguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well keep on electing people that want to stay in the past......your problem not mine. I know your requirement is that he/she must be a DRUNK>
You're replying to your own posts.
Literate One

Evans City, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Hey laughing at you....he has psychiatric problems. He's probably on some hefty medications.
infamous g

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Be smart vote conservative if u want to have anything left of this country I'm for the guy who's going to not make more welfare and not punish the people to do the right things think about it go to collage open buisness or make good money so the Liberals can take more money and give it to the people don't do shit with your life

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Close it down wrote:
We need a good governor that is not going to tax us to death
Tax us to death? No he's just stealing my pension and every other PSEA member in Pennsylvania. Maybe he needs to dip into his own pocket and stay the heck out of mine. Every two faced politician rides the "education first" train then when in office, we're the first to get cuts. We've taken pay freezes to help keep good people employed and he's doing everything he can to cut funding and ultimately, jobs. These are teachers and custodians who earn a meager, modest wage and to try to steal the hard earned money that they've payed into all these years is a true crime. Let's not forget there is a law protecting your pension that "Good ole Tom" seems content to sweep under his rug right in front of all your faces.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

“Once we mint the trillion dollar coin, I think then the next move should be minting the gazillion dollar coin because I think that’s completely realistic.”

President Obama has not made any indication he’s buying into the idea — though he’s also said he won’t negotiate with Congress over the debt ceiling.

Be Proud!!!!

Say it Loud!!!!

“First Gay President”

TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Really Folks wrote:
<quoted text>
Tax us to death? No he's just stealing my pension and every other PSEA member in Pennsylvania. Maybe he needs to dip into his own pocket and stay the heck out of mine. Every two faced politician rides the "education first" train then when in office, we're the first to get cuts. We've taken pay freezes to help keep good people employed and he's doing everything he can to cut funding and ultimately, jobs. These are teachers and custodians who earn a meager, modest wage and to try to steal the hard earned money that they've payed into all these years is a true crime. Let's not forget there is a law protecting your pension that "Good ole Tom" seems content to sweep under his rug right in front of all your faces.

These are teachers and custodians who earn a meager, modest wage and to try to steal the hard earned money that they've payed into all these years is a true crime.

How so?
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Really Folks wrote:
<quoted text>

Telling stories out of school?
My2Cents

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Really Folks wrote:
<quoted text>
"Meager,modest wage "? I know nuclear engineers(to you teachers, they are also known as Rocket Scientists) who earn less and work more than 185 days a year.The custodians work year round and don't make what you spend on capucchino.
Clearfielder Insider

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Really Folks wrote:
<quoted text>
These are teachers who earn a meager, modest wage? LMFAO
Really

Landisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Really Folks wrote:
<quoted text>
Corbett is the Nation's highest paid governor;

http://doylestown.patch.com/articles/pa-s-gov...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Coopersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Ferguson - Quakertown, PA 4 hr Charles 86
Police chase turns deadly in Nesquehoning 4 hr Snakefranko 63
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 6 hr Condi Rice 3,900
HD antenna 7 hr smoking doctor 8
I can't drive…55 8 hr Opinion 17
driveway paving Aug 20 robb 7
In a lot of pain I need help Aug 20 cls0707 7

Search the Coopersburg Forum:
•••

Coopersburg News Video

•••
•••

Coopersburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000