|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Toilet Plunger wrote:
Didn't Caldwell give his first wife Julia a bloody nose?

It's no wonder Virginia wants to divorce him and his kids don't talk to him.

Rumor is he can't even afford a prom dress for his daughter. He already can't afford tuition, at least she can earn her way unlike his jobless ass.
Tim, you really need to leave Casey's now. You're not being paid to sit there, getting drunk, and lying about someone, who quite simply, has your number.
OMG

Quakertown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Toilet Plunger wrote:
Rumor is he can't even afford a prom dress for his daughter. He already can't afford tuition, at least she can earn her way unlike his jobless ass.
WOW. Talk about stalking.
Embarrassed

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

I have never been so embarrassed by some of the things I have read from the members of the community. I cannot believe that grown men and women can act like this. You say this community is going down hill yet I don't see anyone on here with a solution to the problem. I am a resident in Walnut Bank and I am willing to help anyone in need. No wonder our would is going to hell when grown men and women act like this.
OMG

Quakertown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

WBFA President wrote:
<quoted text>
The Board of Directors contracted a new management company for the Homeowner's Association. With cost cutting measures and new contracts negotiated with vendors, we have realized a reduction in the budget which translates to not raising dues while maintaining the same level of service. As an owner, I am sure you will be pleased that we will not raise dues this year, keeping our dues among the lowest in the area.
The website is being redesigned by a volunteer from the HOA and should be up shortly.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact the new management company, their contact information is in the introduction letter you received.
I would remind you that the Board of Directors are all volunteers who work in the best interest of the community. If you would like to voice your opinion, please attend any of the open meetings and we will be happy to answer questions or address your concerns.
Indecent exposure, was this made known to the people in our association?
OMG

Quakertown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Toilet Plunger wrote:
Why not just ask him and stop being the lowlife coward you sound like.
OMG

Quakertown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

I ws just wondering why you posted this again. I know now,someone had it taken down!

I WONDER WHO?
rez

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

does anyone have the new address you send the HOA check to? I've already lost my coupon book and can't seem to find it online.

thanks in advance.
Old School House Owner

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Richard wrote:
Why? I think pointing out the white trash nature of the area is doing this buyer a service.
Guys like Skiff will sell you a house right next to a house full of child molesters or section 8 winners,(which he also rented to) and will tell you how great the 'hood is.
Yeah, I love how Donna has a bigger property than other people who actually had to pay for their house. Thanks Section 8. I had to sell and move because of the high taxes and I'm sure she's still there.
lynnie

Quakertown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Does anyone know when the next homeowners' meeting is? I misplaced our letter. Thanks.
lynnie

Quakertown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Thanks for the suggestion, very helpful. . .NOT
Local

Quakertown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Old School House Owner wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I love how Donna has a bigger property than other people who actually had to pay for their house. Thanks Section 8. I had to sell and move because of the high taxes and I'm sure she's still there.
Section 8 is for renters, so she doesn't own the property, her landlord does.

You knew what the taxes were when you bought, so even if there was a 20% tax increase, 99.9% of owners would pay it and not be forced to move.
Courtney

Quakertown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

lynnie wrote:
Thanks for the suggestion, very helpful...NOT
If he's not in jail, you can probably find him in Reiglesville. That's where he keeps his monkeys before he sells them off to be tortured and killed. Hard working guy, that Hsu.
Judge

Quakertown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

lynnie wrote:
Well, when you go to the meeting ask him about his long criminal record which includes sexual assault.
New B

Phoenixville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

lynnie wrote:
If you live in WBFC, that dude gave you good information. You should heed it.
Word On The Street

Chester Springs, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Yo Arnold, word up! Big party to celebrate you and RTPD's friends (Munson) court ordered move. Maybe a little side fun too boot. Happy Anniversary. May 21.
Courtney

Quakertown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Word On The Street wrote:
Yo Arnold, word up! Big party to celebrate you and RTPD's friends (Munson) court ordered move. Maybe a little side fun too boot. Happy Anniversary. May 21.
Holy Crap! It's been a year since that garbage was thrown out of WBF ? No more Gummers for Arnold and RTPD. LOL!
Ummm

Waldwick, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

So what the hell is the deal with the old man blocking the shortcut to the path? Is that even his property? I know lots of people that don't follow that dumb rule & I don't blame them. Take down the sign Santa!!
OMG

Quakertown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Word On The Street wrote:
They were friends of Arnolds? What a bunch of trash they were. I think they were section 8.
asff

Waldwick, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

OMG wrote:
<quoted text>They were friends of Arnolds? What a bunch of trash they were. I think they were section 8.
Mind your own business bitch
Neighbor

Wayne, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

OMG wrote:
<quoted text>They were friends of Arnolds? What a bunch of trash they were. I think they were section 8.
Tim Arnold went around saying they were but I don't think they were sec.8. I do know the 15 yr. old half/half that lived there kicked the shit out of two Richland cops so bad they had to called all the surrounding police forces for help.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 80 of104
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Severe Weather Statement for Lehigh County was issued at July 23 at 5:32PM EDT

•••
•••

Coopersburg News Video

•••
•••

Coopersburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••