Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#71 Jan 28, 2013
WBF owner wrote:
Does anyone know what's going on with the association. The website is gone, we got new booklets this year from a different association, yet no contact from the old association as to what was happening! Who do we contact???
The Board of Directors contracted a new management company for the Homeowner's Association. With cost cutting measures and new contracts negotiated with vendors, we have realized a reduction in the budget which translates to not raising dues while maintaining the same level of service. As an owner, I am sure you will be pleased that we will not raise dues this year, keeping our dues among the lowest in the area.

The website is being redesigned by a volunteer from the HOA and should be up shortly.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact the new management company, their contact information is in the introduction letter you received.

I would remind you that the Board of Directors are all volunteers who work in the best interest of the community. If you would like to voice your opinion, please attend any of the open meetings and we will be happy to answer questions or address your concerns.
Landlord Beware

Souderton, PA

#72 Feb 2, 2013
SUMMARY
Docket Number Plaintiff Defendant Disposition Disposition Date
Rittenhouse Property
Management Inc
MJ-07205-LT-0000024-2012 Kathryn Munson Judgment for Plaintiff 04/30/2012
Rittenhouse Property
Management Inc
MJ-07205-LT-0000024-2012 Antonio Vasquez Judgment for Plaintiff 04/30/2012
CIVIL DISPOSITION / JUDGMENT DETAILS
Disposition Date: 04/30/2012 Monthly Rent:$1,295.00
Net
Judgment
Individual
Liability
Joint/Several
Defendant(s) Plaintiff(s) Disposition Liability
Kathryn Munson; Antonio
Vasquez
Rittenhouse Property
Management Inc
Judgment for Plaintiff $3,054.23 $0.00 $3,054.23
Judgment Components:
Type Amount Deposit Amount Adjusted Amount
*Rent in Arrears $2,778.08 $0.00 $2,778.08
*Filing Fees $111.00 $0.00 $111.00
*Costs $10.00 $0.00 $10.00
*Server Fees $28.55 $0.00 $28.55
*Server Fees $126.60 $0.00 $126.60
* Is Joint/Several
MDJS
CrippleCreek

Newtown Square, PA

#73 Feb 2, 2013
My daughter and some of her friends from Girl Scouts went around School House Lane selling cookies this morning. Thank You residents of WBF School House Lane for educating these youg women as to what low life trash is.
Unfortunate

Newtown Square, PA

#74 Feb 2, 2013
Sorry you had such a terrible experience. Hopefully you stopped by some of the other streets and found the rest of us to be pleasant. It's a shame that this street spends so much time putting down their neighbors. I am sorry your children had to experience such meanness.
Pedro

Reading, PA

#75 Feb 3, 2013
CrippleCreek wrote:
My daughter and some of her friends from Girl Scouts went around School House Lane selling cookies this morning. Thank You residents of WBF School House Lane for educating these youg women as to what low life trash is.
WBF is a cesspool filled with illegal immigrant renters and bottom dwelling white trash. The Twp Supervisor? Arnold ? Lives on School House Ln and keeps his head firmly buried in the sand. Terrible.
Toilet Plunger

Perkasie, PA

#76 Feb 4, 2013
Pedro wrote:
<quoted text>
WBF is a cesspool filled with bottom dwelling white trash.
That's a good description of Caldwell and Stewart. You can add bigot to that description too.
jjjj

Souderton, PA

#80 Feb 4, 2013
WBFA President wrote:
<quoted text>
The Board of Directors contracted a new management company for the Homeowner's Association. With cost cutting measures and new contracts negotiated with vendors, we have realized a reduction in the budget which translates to not raising dues while maintaining the same level of service. As an owner, I am sure you will be pleased that we will not raise dues this year, keeping our dues among the lowest in the area.
The website is being redesigned by a volunteer from the HOA and should be up shortly.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact the new management company, their contact information is in the introduction letter you received.
I would remind you that the Board of Directors are all volunteers who work in the best interest of the community. If you would like to voice your opinion, please attend any of the open meetings and we will be happy to answer questions or address your concerns.
12/26/2008 12:00:00 AM MUNICIPAL LIEN FILED. 12/26/08 1:24PM $19.50PD MUNI CLAIM WATER/ SEWER SERVICE TMP#36-22-233-178 PREMISES KNOWN AS: L178 PRAIRIE CT
Question

Reading, PA

#87 Feb 4, 2013
WBFA President wrote:
<quoted text>
Why was the WBFHOA president Michael Hsu sued by the Ass.Board?
SwineSniffer

Newtown Square, PA

#89 Feb 4, 2013
Toilet Plunger wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a good description of Caldwell and Stewart. You can add bigot to that description too.
Those two guys would give anyone, in neeed, the shirt off of their backs. Everyone knows it. You'll have to prove the bigot remark to me. No one has yet. The township trash just keeps saying it. Tim, you really need to get back to work. Stay the F out of Casey's and earn your paycheck. We know your not qualified, but give it a shot anyway.
Toilet Plunger

Perkasie, PA

#90 Feb 5, 2013
Why don't you ask the kids that they've bullied, they ride their bikes up and down the street.

Maybe when Caldwell sobers up, he can get a job instead of fantasizing about smelling the toilets of catholic school kids.

Stewart used to let his heroin junkie kid hide stolen goods in his garage.
Justin

Dublin, PA

#91 Feb 5, 2013
Toilet Plunger wrote:
Why don't you ask the kids that they've bullied, they ride their bikes up and down the street.
Maybe when Caldwell sobers up, he can get a job instead of fantasizing about smelling the toilets of catholic school kids.
You sound like the section 8 drug dealers friend Tammi Free maybe you should teach your kid not to lie and steal!
SwineSniffer

United States

#92 Feb 5, 2013
Toilet Plunger wrote:

You sound like a very bitter person. I don't know why you are spreading these lies. The kids on the street stop and talk to those two guys all the time. Hell, they come by Stewart's to get their bikes fixed. People who know them know you are full of shit. Maybe you're pissed because they have given the Twp a bloody nose.
Nope

Broomall, PA

#94 Feb 5, 2013
SwineSniffer wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like a very bitter person. I don't know why you are spreading these lies. The kids on the street stop and talk to those two guys all the time. Hell, they come by Stewart's to get their bikes fixed. People who know them know you are full of shit. Maybe you're pissed because they have given the Twp a bloody nose.
Caldwell gave the township a bloody nose?

LMAO!!!!

Keep drinking that cheap beer, moron.
OMG

Souderton, PA

#96 Feb 5, 2013
Nope wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!!!
LOL. Yeah you're right the Twp. has been doing it to themselves for years.
SwineSniffer

United States

#97 Feb 5, 2013
Nope wrote:
<quoted text>Caldwell gave the township a bloody nose?

LMAO!!!!

Yeah, he did.
HeadShrinker

United States

#98 Feb 5, 2013
Toilet Plunger wrote:

You are a mentally diseased person. I certainly hope that you are not affiliated with Richland Twp. In any way. Why are you on the streets?
OMG

Souderton, PA

#100 Feb 5, 2013
Nope wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!!!
What do you know about this Hsu guy? He appears to be a loose screw. Isn't he the president of WBF HOA?
Toilet Plunger

Perkasie, PA

#101 Feb 5, 2013
Didn't Caldwell give his first wife Julia a bloody nose?

It's no wonder Virginia wants to divorce him and his kids don't talk to him.

Rumor is he can't even afford a prom dress for his daughter. He already can't afford tuition, at least she can earn her way unlike his jobless ass.
SwineSniffer

United States

#102 Feb 5, 2013
Toilet Plunger wrote:

Rumor is he can't even afford a prom dress for his daughter. He already can't afford tuition, at least she can earn her way unlike his jobless ass.
Tim, you really need to leave Casey's now. You're not being paid to sit there, getting drunk, and lying about someone, who quite simply, has your number.
OMG

Souderton, PA

#103 Feb 5, 2013
Toilet Plunger wrote:
WOW. Talk about stalking.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coopersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dry cleaners wow! 12 hr Tired of it all 9
gold spa prostitution asian women (Aug '10) Jan 15 Tennfan 149
News Students to be punished for hurling rocks, raci... Jan 15 american 18
New Sign on 309 Jan 13 Redicurous 17
Memories of Quakertown (Jan '10) Jan 12 Tired of it all 781
Need a great hair stylist Jan 10 Mary 23
school bus. Jan 7 merry marie 28

Coopersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance