Richland Residents Required to Pay fo...
taxed

Broomall, PA

#21 Feb 17, 2013
Does anyone know how much money we are losing on the solar farm? Those renewable energy credits that were to pay this thing off are all but worthless now.
pleasenonamecall ing

Quakertown, PA

#22 Feb 17, 2013
taxed wrote:
Does anyone know how much money we are losing on the solar farm? Those renewable energy credits that were to pay this thing off are all but worthless now.
Please tell us where your info comes from???
taxed

Broomall, PA

#23 Feb 17, 2013
pleasenonamecalling wrote:
<quoted text>
Please tell us where your info comes from???
http://www.srectrade.com/pennsylvania_srec.ph...

Look at the graph at the bottom of the page and mouse over the dots for the prices. Right now, they are at $10.00. When it was installed and "sold" to us, these SREC's were going for $300.00. It was based on this larger number that they estimated it would take approximately 7 years to pay off the $2.5 million construction cost.

Also, let's not forget who the consultant was on this project: Paul Stepanoff, Orloff's BFF.
fedups

Quakertown, PA

#24 Feb 17, 2013
taxed wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.srectrade.com/pennsylvania_srec.ph...
Look at the graph at the bottom of the page and mouse over the dots for the prices. Right now, they are at $10.00. When it was installed and "sold" to us, these SREC's were going for $300.00. It was based on this larger number that they estimated it would take approximately 7 years to pay off the $2.5 million construction cost.
Also, let's not forget who the consultant was on this project: Paul Stepanoff, Orloff's BFF.
Yep, and their new found ex teachers union pres.,Dwight Mitch Anderson.......
what a bunch of idiots!!!!
resident

Broomall, PA

#25 Feb 17, 2013
taxed wrote:
<quoted text>
That was brought up before the 2009 tax increase went through.
Orloff still wants to build a new township building next to the police station and the county government buildings. We need a surplus with a good bond rating to accomplish this.
Orloff is a RINO who has no qualms spending other peoples' money.
If that's the case, it should be hung around his neck like an albatross when he runs for re-election. The current township building is fine.
taxed

Broomall, PA

#26 Feb 17, 2013
resident wrote:
<quoted text>
If that's the case, it should be hung around his neck like an albatross when he runs for re-election. The current township building is fine.
I hope someone steps up to run against him. They'll have a laundry list of information to run with.
RASA

Souderton, PA

#27 Feb 17, 2013
Don't forget the loan we received and will never pay back! HAHAHAHAHA
MeMyselfAndI

Quakertown, PA

#28 Feb 18, 2013
SwineSniffer wrote:
<quoted text>
We need to group together and tell them we are not going to do it. If they threaten liens against us? We take them to court. We need to throw them out. It's gone on too long. It's only the one's who benefit through political patronage, that keep them in office.
We?

From the Richland Township website:
"Proposed Township Ordinances
The Board of Supervisors will consider a proposed ordinance to amend parts of Chapter 20 of the Township's Code of Ordinances, which establishes rules and regulations for curbside recycling and leaf waste, at their meeting on February 11, 2013. CLICK HERE to view the proposed ordinance." http://richlandtownship.org/government.html#p...

Review of Recycling Survey Results
by Stephen Sechriest, Township Manager
http://richlandtownship.org/home/Survey_Revie...

Anonymous babbling on these threads is meaningless.

Did you participate in the survey? Did you communicate by email or snailmail or phone with any Township officials? Did you speak up at any BOS meeting with your questions and opinions?* If not, you are a blathering malcontent and you are wasting your time attempting to communicate on this sorry site.

If you can't make the Feb. 11 meeting, you can send a communication to any of the officials who will be on the dias and request that it be read aloud. Remember to sign it and include a phone # and/or address, just as letters to the editor of newspapers require, because surely you have also included that route in your never ending campaign against elected officials and township employees and volunteers.

*Note: If you did, it wasn't reflected in the BOS meeting minutes. Hmmmmmm
SwineSniffer

Leesport, PA

#29 Feb 18, 2013
MeMyselfAndI wrote:
<quoted text>We?

From the Richland Township website:
"Proposed Township Ordinances
The Board of Supervisors will consider a proposed ordinance to amend parts of Chapter 20 of the Township's Code of Ordinances, which establishes rules and regulations for curbside recycling and leaf waste, at their meeting on February 11, 2013. CLICK HERE to view the proposed ordinance." http://richlandtownship.org/government.html#p...

Review of Recycling Survey Results
by Stephen Sechriest, Township Manager
http://richlandtownship.org/home/Survey_Revie...

Anonymous babbling on these threads is meaningless.

Did you participate in the survey? Did you communicate by email or snailmail or phone with any Township officials? Did you speak up at any BOS meeting with your questions and opinions?* If not, you are a blathering malcontent and you are wasting your time attempting to communicate on this sorry site.

If you can't make the Feb. 11 meeting, you can send a communication to any of the officials who will be on the dias and request that it be read aloud. Remember to sign it and include a phone # and/or address, just as letters to the editor of newspapers require, because surely you have also included that route in your never ending campaign against elected officials and township employees and volunteers.

*Note: If you did, it wasn't reflected in the BOS meeting minutes. Hmmmmmm
First off, Mr. Richland Twp POS, you don't tell me what I can do, what I can say, where I can say it , or who I must say it to. I tell you what to do. Got it? You POS. It's a known fact that any one individual who speaks out at a BOS Meeting is shouted down and ridiculed. That's the fact. Don't say it's not and don't even pretend that you POS are within the law. If I were you? I'd be looking for a one way ticket to somewhere else. Hell, what you POS did with RASA is enough to put you away.
MeMyselfAndI

Quakertown, PA

#30 Feb 20, 2013
Clueless Swine wrote: "you don't tell me what I can do, what I can say, where I can say it , or who I must say it to."

Ahh... but I have! I don't know what makes you so dumb but it really works.

"I like hearing myself talk. It is one of my greatest pleasures. I often have long conversations all by myself, and I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." ...Wilde

Thanks for the laugh.
southpark69

Souderton, PA

#31 Feb 20, 2013
Ultimately it will be up to the Township’s three elected Supervisors to decide how to handle the recycling requirement in the Township. The Township’s current recycling contract runs until the end of April in 2013. They will need to decide whether to keep the current program or change it to something else. If they keep the current program, the current contract gives the Township the option to extend it for another year, or new bids could be sought. This survey was an attempt to provide the Supervisors with some information concerning the opinions of our residents about the options that are available for their consideration. For those of you that participated in the survey, we thank you for your responses.

In other words the survey was worthless and any idiot who voted, wasted their time. This is how our employees we've elected work.

I remember talking to Arnold after he got elected, about people voicing their opinion on him driving the RTWA suv around and he responded, "I don't care what people think I'm in for 6 years and they can't do a thing about it"
Ha Ha

Quakertown, PA

#32 Feb 20, 2013
You people are puty tats. You won't even unite to save yourselves. You would rather come hear were it does no good . Shame on you all !
southpark69

Souderton, PA

#33 Feb 20, 2013
hear? Don't you mean 'here' dumbass!
MeMyselfAndI

Quakertown, PA

#34 Feb 20, 2013
Ha Ha wrote:
You people are puty tats. You won't even unite to save yourselves. You would rather come hear were it does no good . Shame on you all !
I hear we here were where the dunces went to write inconsequential balderdash. Surely we few, we hearty few, we band of idiots, knew better!
As readers can see, we continue to know how to bring about our own political agendas---we write anonymous nonsence.

As Aesop wrote: "Its easy to be brave from a safe distance."
or
As Shakespeare wrote: "Thy head is as full of quarrels as an egg is full of meat."
or
As MeMyselfAndI wrote:
--Did you participate in the survey?
--Did you communicate by email or snailmail or phone with any Township officials?
--Did you speak up at any BOS meeting with your questions and opinions?
--Will you speak at the the Feb. 11 BOS meeting?
--If you can't or woln't attend that meeting to voice your opinion will you send a communication to any of the officials who will be on the dias and request that it be read aloud?(Remember to sign it and include a phone # and/or address, just as letters to the editor of newspapers require.)

HaHa understands that the joke is on us who write here on these anonymous threads and communicate with other malcontents with that rare gift of trying to make our way in the world by pushing against the doors marked 'Pull'.
southpark69

Souderton, PA

#35 Feb 20, 2013
MeMyselfAndI wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear we here were where the dunces went to write inconsequential balderdash. Surely we few, we hearty few, we band of idiots, knew better!
As readers can see, we continue to know how to bring about our own political agendas---we write anonymous nonsence.
As Aesop wrote: "Its easy to be brave from a safe distance."
or
As Shakespeare wrote: "Thy head is as full of quarrels as an egg is full of meat."
or
As MeMyselfAndI wrote:
--Did you participate in the survey?
--Did you communicate by email or snailmail or phone with any Township officials?
--Did you speak up at any BOS meeting with your questions and opinions?
--Will you speak at the the Feb. 11 BOS meeting?
--If you can't or woln't attend that meeting to voice your opinion will you send a communication to any of the officials who will be on the dias and request that it be read aloud?(Remember to sign it and include a phone # and/or address, just as letters to the editor of newspapers require.)
HaHa understands that the joke is on us who write here on these anonymous threads and communicate with other malcontents with that rare gift of trying to make our way in the world by pushing against the doors marked 'Pull'.
WOW! Aren't you clever. I bet you got punched in the face alot.
MeMyselfAndI

Quakertown, PA

#36 Feb 20, 2013
southpark69 wrote:
<quoted text>WOW! Aren't you clever. I bet you got punched in the face alot.
Thanks for claiming that I am "clever".

I'm too much of a chicken to get into non-verbal altercations.
That's one reason I write anonymously on silly threads nobody of any importance reads.

Those who know me claim I'm the sort of person who'd come and tell you that I'd found myself after you'd told me to get lost.
TwpRes

Reading, PA

#37 Feb 20, 2013
Instead of complaining, has anyone checked with their trash co? Allied Waste isn't charging me any extra to pick up recyclables.
SwineSniffer

Norristown, PA

#38 Feb 20, 2013
MeMyselfAndI wrote:
Clueless Swine wrote: "you don't tell me what I can do, what I can say, where I can say it , or who I must say it to."

Ahh... but I have! I don't know what makes you so dumb but it really works.

"I like hearing myself talk. It is one of my greatest pleasures. I often have long conversations all by myself, and I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." ...Wilde

Thanks for the laugh.
What I said "Stands"! Coward.
MolesterAlert

Broomall, PA

#39 Feb 20, 2013
MeMyselfAndI wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for claiming that I am "clever".
I'm too much of a chicken to get into non-verbal altercations.
That's one reason I write anonymously on silly threads nobody of any importance reads.
Those who know me claim I'm the sort of person who'd come and tell you that I'd found myself after you'd told me to get lost.
All hail the King of the Township Trolls, Richard Woldow!
MeMyselfAndI

Quakertown, PA

#40 Feb 20, 2013
SwineSniffer wrote:
<quoted text>
What I said "Stands"! Coward.
Oh my dear, I DO register my personal opinions using my name and my address and my personal phone number with those who matter when it matters.

This is a hobby of an old warrior of national and local issues.

"If you spend word for word with me, I shall make your wit bankrupt."
Shakespeare Good luck!

Lets please continue to write our innermost thoughts here where it doesn't matter a wit, or a bit.

Write on, oh combandant!

Fun for us, but boring for the few other readers on these anonymous, funny threads.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coopersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Don't hire Gail Marr of Young & Kline (Dec '12) 2 hr Tony 19
New Sign on 309 8 hr Tired of it all 9
Sellersville Rentals 13 hr True Dat 2
auto repair 15 hr Djnova 2
I hate Jim Sulger (Nov '15) Sat Old Timer 4
News Quakertown Builds Dance Studio to Vie With Char... Sat Prick Flair 1
Quakertown Walmart new monument Nov 15 Marty mcFries 1

Coopersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance