of 2
Next Last
Weed

Hatfield, PA

#23 Jan 24, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Smokin too many blunts???
After 30 years in business, they contacted me about ONE customer complaint. It was obvious they really didn't care about that customer. They just wanted me to join the BBB. Just Google "BBB Racket", you'll find tons of legit info.
Quakertown RES

Nazareth, PA

#24 Jan 25, 2013
After using a crappy fence business at our last home and having a bit of problem with it; when we moved to Quakertown we went to Woodlawn Fence. While they seem a little different their prices are much better than most I had found and it is true you do get what you pay for unfortuately. A lot of companies now and days hire whoever and whatever off the street to make a buck. At least with Woodlawn it was two brothers I believe and one other guy who all spoke English it was amazing. Sorry if I offend anyone by saying that but its true. I didnt feel pressured when I went there either; they gave you the facts told you something if you asked it and didnt try to up sell adn it was refreshing. So I did my homework on what they told me and well I bough my new fence from them and I love it. I havent had a problem yet and Im sure if I called them theyd come and fix it right so I hope LOL
robb

Souderton, PA

#25 Jan 26, 2013
woodlawn was one of the places i called when i got my three estimates for our fence, but they never returned my call. we went with the estimate in the middle - helm - and they were awful. our fence falls apart more and more with each passing winter/wind storm/etc.
robb

Plainfield, NJ

#26 Feb 26, 2013
here we are again. after the wind storm a few weeks back, our fence was damaged and i called woodlawn, county line fence and landis fence to get a repair estimate.

county line never called me back. i called landis and woodlawn twice; landis never followed through and woodlawn said they would be out that day. that was almost 2 weeks ago, but they never called or showed up, so i'm guessing they are not interested.

i called 2 other companies - morrison fencing and all pro fence company. has anyone worked with them in the past? or do you have recommendations for other fencing companies?
Thirty

Hatfield, PA

#28 Mar 27, 2013
Thirty wrote:
Bump
Bump again.
turkeyman

Perkasie, PA

#29 May 26, 2013
My mother-in-law hired these people to do fencing on our property. Currently they have left lunch trash, broken fencing, leftover concrete from the days work, and turfed up my lawn. They started about 2 months ago and still haven't finnished! The concrete they keep dumping in various areas in my lawn and my kids have gotten into it! This doesn't even add to the fact that none of the fence post are even level. I would never use them and wouldnt advize anyone to use them.
my fence sucks

Hatboro, PA

#30 Jul 10, 2013
Do not hire Helm Fencing, they did a awful job, we were charged more then the quote was for and then they installed it in my neighbors yard and have been ignoring my requests for months.
Rich Land Rich Man

Philadelphia, PA

#31 Jul 10, 2013
Try Q-Fence...we used them for a pool fence and they were outstanding. The guy is a little quirky but he will do whatever is needed to keep you happy with your fence. He even drove to my house to drop off some extra wire clips after i called him to see where he gets them (I pushed the front of the tractor into it and busted some of the clips off...totally my fault but he insisted on bringing me some more at no cost)

http://qfenceco.com/index.html
Electronic

Hatfield, PA

#32 Jul 10, 2013
Weed wrote:
<quoted text>After 30 years in business, they contacted me about ONE customer complaint. It was obvious they really didn't care about that customer. They just wanted me to join the BBB. Just Google "BBB Racket", you'll find tons of legit info.
Similar thing happened to me, and the BBB guy came right out and said I could get a much better rating if I was a member.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coopersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
West End Pub? 1 hr Im ready 20
News Motorcyclist hit by truck in fatal Bucks County... 5 hr So Sad 11
What happened to Hobos ? Mon Tom 4
Why can't blacks speak English (Nov '12) Sun Y T Will Win 130
I am compiling the best videos of RTPD doing no... Sun Untouchable 2
rtpd Sun go public 14
Poll Should Paul Stepanoff Resign from QCSD Board (May '09) Jul 5 Not Quite 63
More from around the web

Coopersburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE