Halloween Parades in the Lehigh Valley -- themorningcall.com

Allentown: 2 p.m. Oct. 28. Begins at Allentown Fairgrounds, 17th and Chew streets and ends at Seventh and Hamilton streets. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
unknown

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Oct 14, 2007
Can't wait!
nostalgic

Bryn Mawr, PA

#2 Oct 15, 2007
Put the Halloween back in the parade. Now its all bands and firengines, which are fine but What happened to the kids dressing in costumes and scary floats it used to be INTERESTING!
lmn2

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Oct 16, 2007
nostalgic wrote:
Put the Halloween back in the parade. Now its all bands and firengines, which are fine but What happened to the kids dressing in costumes and scary floats it used to be INTERESTING!
I completely agree! When I was younger, I was IN the parades, and they were so neat. Now, like you said, it's all bands and fire engines. Oh, and cheerleaders, girl scouts and boy scouts. No one dresses up anymore. What is the point of having a Halloween parade if there are no costumes to look at?

“Life is Good”

Since: Mar 07

North Whitehall

#4 Oct 16, 2007
Coplay puts on a cute little parade. For a little borough Coplay does it right, their parade and fireworks display are great family fun.
oh please

Bethlehem, PA

#5 Oct 17, 2007
For some reason every town and borough in Eastern PA puts on a Halloween parade -- and that's a GREAT thing! You really don't see this in other states.
whatev

Newark, DE

#6 Oct 18, 2007
Catty's parade isn't on this list. What's up with that? Anyway... too late . It was last night.
tammy

Lansdale, PA

#7 Oct 18, 2007
PERFECT-only one site tells me where all the parades are exept Red Hill 700pm 10/18/07
Former parade supporter

AOL

#8 Oct 19, 2007
Catty's parade is too long and dangerous. The wild parade goers throw stuff at the Marching bands and many bands have refused to come back because they don't want their kids pelted by candy. Also the parade route to too long and goes through a bad section of their town.
This needs to be changed.
SmokersAre Losers

AOL

#9 Oct 20, 2007
Why...why....why do Allentown and Bethlehem have their parade on the same day at the same time???

This means that each one only has 1/2 the participants than they would if they were at different times.

What a GREAT parade each city would have if they were at different times or different days!!

WAKE UP!!
Tessa

Orefield, PA

#10 Oct 20, 2007
I don't see the coplay parade listed. Can you or someone tell me when it is?
Thanks!

“Life is Good”

Since: Mar 07

North Whitehall

#11 Oct 20, 2007
Tessa wrote:
I don't see the coplay parade listed. Can you or someone tell me when it is?
Thanks!
It was on the 16th.
SmokersAre Losers

AOL

#13 Oct 21, 2007
vomit wrote:
great! Little snot nosed rug rats blocking traffic along with arson happy men and there b ig trucks. Big truck little dic..........
DUMMASS
Wow

Breinigsville, PA

#15 Oct 21, 2007
vomit wrote:
"great! Little snot nosed rug rats blocking traffic along with arson happy men and there b ig trucks. Big truck little dic.......... "

You really are stupid for saying that.
Pirates

Hamburg, NJ

#16 Oct 23, 2007
I guess no came to the Lehighton Parade, There were scary Pirates and ships.

“smarty pants”

Since: Apr 07

Bethlehem, PA

#17 Oct 25, 2007
Does anyone know about the Bethlehem parade route? Do they go up Broad St and turn right at Main Street or do they go up further than that?

“You got the wrong person”

Since: Aug 07

Fleetwood, PA

#18 Oct 25, 2007
Parades are queer
SmokersAreLosers

AOL

#19 Oct 25, 2007
Just returned from the Northampton parade. Must have been 50 fire trucks...3 or 4 UNDECORATED tow trucks, an UNDECORATED GARBAGE TRUCK, various other undecorated vehicles....all entered just for the FREE advertising and to have their name be seen on TV!!

How cheezy!! I certainly won't be patronizing these clowns!!
brownie mom

Whitehall, PA

#20 Oct 26, 2007
lmn2 wrote:
<quoted text>I completely agree! When I was younger, I was IN the parades, and they were so neat. Now, like you said, it's all bands and fire engines. Oh, and cheerleaders, girl scouts and boy scouts. No one dresses up anymore. What is the point of having a Halloween parade if there are no costumes to look at?
You will all be happy to hear theat our brownie troop IS dressing up this year as Littlest Pet Shop animals. We will be on a float. Look for us!!
John K

Hazleton, PA

#21 Oct 26, 2007
Wiser Time wrote:
Parades are queer
You had a difficult childhood, didn't you?
Chadsky

Souderton, PA

#22 Oct 26, 2007
oh please wrote:
For some reason every town and borough in Eastern PA puts on a Halloween parade -- and that's a GREAT thing! You really don't see this in other states.
It's a big thing in the Lehigh Valley in just about every town.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coopersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Richland Township Police body cam. 1 hr Taxpayer 3
Helicopter's around Quakertown 9/26 2 hr informant 3
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 6 hr Obamas Failed Eco... 51,526
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 9 hr Martin Luther 4,019
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Mon R Nixon 186
Big Badda Boom Sun justlookin 4
Conflict of Interest/ Anti Influence Policy Sun Opinion 7

Coopersburg News Video

Coopersburg Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Coopersburg Jobs

Coopersburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Coopersburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Coopersburg