Lehighton, Pa., man, Albert Peddigree...

Lehighton, Pa., man, Albert Peddigree, accused of molesting two children

There are 6 comments on the Easton Express-Times story from Jan 22, 2010, titled Lehighton, Pa., man, Albert Peddigree, accused of molesting two children. In it, Easton Express-Times reports that:

A Lehighton, Pa., man molested a borough girl for at least six years, fondled her younger sister and threatened to kill their mother, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Easton Express-Times.

TAKE OUT THE GARBAGE

Berwick, PA

#1 Feb 8, 2010
garbage like this should just be shot----hopefully somebody in jail is making him their prison beitch.
EL JEFE

Allentown, PA

#2 Jun 2, 2010
this dude deserve to get his cock chop off
Dirty raper

Lehighton, PA

#3 Apr 11, 2014
Someone should stick a hot curling iron up his u no
The man

Lehighton, PA

#4 Apr 24, 2014
Ill remeber that name cuz i am goin to jail and ill get em if he gets out ill get em on the street i dont about goin to camp cupcake i like it no work and 3 hots and a cout ill like carbon prison better then real life it a class reunion and no work i hang wit my boys wow not camp cupcake I'll see u soon molester some were
Gringo

Toledo, OH

#5 Apr 25, 2014
The man wrote:
Ill remeber that name cuz i am goin to jail and ill get em if he gets out ill get em on the street i dont about goin to camp cupcake i like it no work and 3 hots and a cout ill like carbon prison better then real life it a class reunion and no work i hang wit my boys wow not camp cupcake I'll see u soon molester some were
Please take a GED class while you are there I need a retarded Ebonics translator to figure what you are posting.
The man

Lehighton, PA

#6 Apr 25, 2014
Whatever u say u monkey

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coopersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Couple that thinks the are Quakertown best!! 9 hr Jennifer schaible 1
Quakertown borough employees Nov 21 me 4
New Sign on 309 Nov 21 facts 10
Don't hire Gail Marr of Young & Kline (Dec '12) Nov 19 Tony 19
Sellersville Rentals Nov 19 True Dat 2
auto repair Nov 19 Djnova 2
I hate Jim Sulger (Nov '15) Nov 18 Old Timer 4

Coopersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance