Lehighton, Pa., man, Albert Peddigree, accused of molesting two children

Jan 22, 2010 Full story: Easton Express-Times 6

A Lehighton, Pa., man molested a borough girl for at least six years, fondled her younger sister and threatened to kill their mother, police said.

Full Story
TAKE OUT THE GARBAGE

Kingston, PA

#1 Feb 8, 2010
garbage like this should just be shot----hopefully somebody in jail is making him their prison beitch.
EL JEFE

Bethlehem, PA

#2 Jun 2, 2010
this dude deserve to get his cock chop off
Dirty raper

Lehighton, PA

#3 Apr 11, 2014
Someone should stick a hot curling iron up his u no
The man

Lehighton, PA

#4 Apr 24, 2014
Ill remeber that name cuz i am goin to jail and ill get em if he gets out ill get em on the street i dont about goin to camp cupcake i like it no work and 3 hots and a cout ill like carbon prison better then real life it a class reunion and no work i hang wit my boys wow not camp cupcake I'll see u soon molester some were
Gringo

Philadelphia, PA

#5 Apr 25, 2014
The man wrote:
Ill remeber that name cuz i am goin to jail and ill get em if he gets out ill get em on the street i dont about goin to camp cupcake i like it no work and 3 hots and a cout ill like carbon prison better then real life it a class reunion and no work i hang wit my boys wow not camp cupcake I'll see u soon molester some were
Please take a GED class while you are there I need a retarded Ebonics translator to figure what you are posting.
The man

Lehighton, PA

#6 Apr 25, 2014
Whatever u say u monkey

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coopersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 4 hr abdul 51,497
competent dentists in area? 12 hr Dr Fine 9
HEliCopters 13 hr manowar 5
Police chase turns deadly in Nesquehoning 18 hr Thinking back 64
No boys on Quakertown's varsity girls' field ho... Sat capitol N 49
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Fri Just Saying 3,999
Marriage Counselor Nearby Fri BigD 1
•••

Coopersburg News Video

•••
•••

Coopersburg Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Coopersburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••