Man falls 30 feet saving suicidal woman

Man falls 30 feet saving suicidal woman

There are 1 comment on the story from Apr 10, 2010, titled Man falls 30 feet saving suicidal woman. In it, reports that:

An Allentown man saved a suicidal woman's life but suffered extensive arm fractures when they fell 30 feet from the roof of a Lehigh Valley personal care facility on Monday.

Join the discussion below, or

Nesconset, NY

#1 May 6, 2010
Do we really call a place "Personal Care Facility"? Hasn't anyone any sensibility? Was it a public restroom? How have our writers allowed themselves to be corralled into such a faux-clinical, depersonalized, anti-local desenstized style? As for the woman, she ought to have been left to herself; I know it's a provocative statement but no offense meant--my dad-in-law did it! but assuming she sought out and failed at other options, why not? Although the types who commit suicide are often the very types we need around!! AND I'd have done the same as this man--saved her! Did you expect this post to make sense? hahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coopersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best Bar in Quakertown (Jul '14) Tue no name 23
TD Bank is steals money off people. (Nov '10) Tue Laura 16
hobo's Mon Cant we get anyth... 5
Debate: Marijuana - Quakertown, PA (Aug '10) Sun no name 226
rtpd Nov 22 Tired of it all 3
News Quakertown discusses possible hookah tavern Nov 22 Tired of it all 8
Morning star Nov 22 no go 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Coopersburg Mortgages