First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Wondering

Roseland, NJ

#1 Dec 26, 2012
Is anyone running for Township Supervisor, is it Ricky's turn? Also in the Borough, its time to move those people that do nothing like Mr Williams and Erwin, I hope that lovely young lady that lost in 2011 runs again, she helped with QA
Yawn

Broomall, PA

#2 Dec 26, 2012
Who cares? The same dirtbags will keep getting elected.

Only a small percentage of people actually vote in these elections because it's not during a presidential year, and that's a fact.

Just go back to sleep. Ain't nothing you can do about it.
FreedomFighter

Bethlehem, PA

#3 Dec 27, 2012
Yawn wrote:
Who cares? The same dirtbags will keep getting elected.

Only a small percentage of people actually vote in these elections because it's not during a presidential year, and that's a fact.

Just go back to sleep. Ain't nothing you can do about it.
There is plenty that can be done about it. You just don't want people to think so, DirtBag.
Info

Broomall, PA

#4 Dec 27, 2012
FreedomFighter wrote:
<quoted text>
There is plenty that can be done about it. You just don't want people to think so, DirtBag.
The last time someone other than an Orloff puppet got on the BOS was Z, 10 years ago.

The ONLY way someone else will get on that board is if another Republican would oppose Orloff.

Since the molester has closed down shop, that may be possible now.
FreedomFighter

Newtown Square, PA

#5 Dec 28, 2012
Info wrote:
<quoted text>The last time someone other than an Orloff puppet got on the BOS was Z, 10 years ago.
The ONLY way someone else will get on that board is if another Republican would oppose Orloff.
Since the molester has closed down shop, that may be possible now.
The ONLY way someone else will get on that board is if another Republican would oppose Orloff? Wrong!
The ONLY way someone else will get on that board is if Orloff is exposed for all that he has done to the taxpayers of Richland Twp. That will happen. I Promise.
wondering

Roseland, NJ

#6 Dec 28, 2012
do i sense another wasteful spending clock? har,har. What about the borough, and that hot lady that was councilwoman a few years ago.
Coolie

Philadelphia, PA

#7 Dec 29, 2012
wondering wrote:
do i sense another wasteful spending clock? har,har. What about the borough, and that hot lady that was councilwoman a few years ago.
Ms. Scarboro may seek election and is runnning with Kathy Mosley, the woman who helped get the school district working like a clock.

It would be good for the town if Mr. Zaiser threw his head into the race to. But he has his plate filled with fixing QFC No. 1.
I fo

Broomall, PA

#8 Dec 29, 2012
FreedomFighter wrote:
<quoted text>
The ONLY way someone else will get on that board is if another Republican would oppose Orloff? Wrong!
The ONLY way someone else will get on that board is if Orloff is exposed for all that he has done to the taxpayers of Richland Twp. That will happen. I Promise.
Do you mean: www dot rickorloff dot com?

It was exposed. No one cares. They just go in that booth and blindly press the R button. Nothing will change. It will still be business as usual. And no, I'm not a dirtbag or township troll or whatever; I'm something else...it's called a pragmatist.
FreedomFighter

Newtown Square, PA

#9 Dec 29, 2012
I fo wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you mean: www dot rickorloff dot com?
It was exposed. No one cares. They just go in that booth and blindly press the R button. Nothing will change. It will still be business as usual. And no, I'm not a dirtbag or township troll or whatever; I'm something else...it's called a pragmatist.
You sir, are just voicing the RINO LINE. It's what you want people to believe. No one has seen that web site. The people who vote for Orloff are nothing more than the RINO LINE. There has to be a push to get people to the polls. There will be. I Promise. BTW, You suck.
Info

Broomall, PA

#10 Dec 29, 2012
FreedomFighter wrote:
<quoted text>
You sir, are just voicing the RINO LINE. It's what you want people to believe. No one has seen that web site. The people who vote for Orloff are nothing more than the RINO LINE. There has to be a push to get people to the polls. There will be. I Promise. BTW, You suck.
That website has been around for a few years and has been forwarded by a real freedom fighter in the area, not some idiot who blathers on and on in a drunken stupor.

What push do you mean? There is NEVER a large enough turnout on off year elections. That is a fact. People just don't give a shit. How are you going to push the people? On here? Haha! That's a good one.
Info

Broomall, PA

#11 Dec 29, 2012
FreedomFighter wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, if you have something on Orloff that will stick, bring it on. The sooner the better. If it's bad enough, the governor can have him removed from office, but if it's just a "he said; she said" or you "know someone" who has info, then just forget about it.

I honestly hope you do have have something that will stick, because Orloff is self-serving slug that needs to go.
FreedomFighter

Newtown Square, PA

#12 Dec 29, 2012
Info wrote:
<quoted text>That website has been around for a few years and has been forwarded by a real freedom fighter in the area, not some idiot who blathers on and on in a drunken stupor.
What push do you mean? There is NEVER a large enough turnout on off year elections. That is a fact. People just don't give a shit. How are you going to push the people? On here? Haha! That's a good one.
It will not be pushed on here. Certainly not on here. No one with a life reads this thing. It will be pushed in the streets. When people get pissed off? They Act! I Promise.
FreedomFighter

Newtown Square, PA

#13 Dec 29, 2012
Info wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, if you have something on Orloff that will stick, bring it on. The sooner the better. If it's bad enough, the governor can have him removed from office, but if it's just a "he said; she said" or you "know someone" who has info, then just forget about it.
I honestly hope you do have have something that will stick, because Orloff is self-serving slug that needs to go.
All that needs to stick is a public awareness of what he's done to the community and taxpayer. If people still vote him in? There's no hope and Richland deserves what it gets. We'll give it a go, though. RINO's Suck!
Funny

Souderton, PA

#14 Dec 29, 2012
Info wrote:
<quoted text>That website has been around for a few years and has been forwarded by a real freedom fighter in the area, not some idiot who blathers on and on in a drunken stupor.
I've learned plenty on here about our local gov. I'm not proud of any of it. The people who vote these clowns in should be ashamed of themselves.
Info

Broomall, PA

#15 Dec 29, 2012
FreedomFighter wrote:
<quoted text>
It will not be pushed on here. Certainly not on here. No one with a life reads this thing. It will be pushed in the streets. When people get pissed off? They Act! I Promise.
From what I know, it was pushed on the streets, through a large email network, but nothing happened. Nobody cares, and it's sad.
FreedomFighter

Newtown Square, PA

#16 Dec 29, 2012
Funny wrote:
<quoted text>I've learned plenty on here about our local gov. I'm not proud of any of it. The people who vote these clowns in should be ashamed of themselves.
They do and they aren't. They just need to be made the minority.
QFF1723

Quakertown, PA

#17 Dec 29, 2012
Coolie wrote:
<quoted text>
Ms. Scarboro may seek election and is runnning with Kathy Mosley, the woman who helped get the school district working like a clock.
It would be good for the town if Mr. Zaiser threw his head into the race to. But he has his plate filled with fixing QFC No. 1.
Jeff Stump nearly unseated Doug Wilhelm as the Fire Chief this year. Stump doesn't live in the Boro and is certainly unwelcome in Richland. Next chief election Jeff will win and Doug will join his buddy Dave Erwin on Boro Council. Watch and see.
Info

Broomall, PA

#18 Dec 29, 2012
QFF1723 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeff Stump nearly unseated Doug Wilhelm as the Fire Chief this year. Stump doesn't live in the Boro and is certainly unwelcome in Richland. Next chief election Jeff will win and Doug will join his buddy Dave Erwin on Boro Council. Watch and see.
Maybe Jeff Stump should run for supervisor to unseat the moron who fired him because Stump found learned they were violating the Sunshine Law!
QFF1723

Quakertown, PA

#19 Dec 29, 2012
Info wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe Jeff Stump should run for supervisor to unseat the moron who fired him because Stump found learned they were violating the Sunshine Law!
Jeff knows it will be an uphill battle in Richland. Dave Reinhart also has his eye on a boro council seat. Give things time and they will change.
cool

Roseland, NJ

#20 Jan 7, 2013
Ms Scarborough was a huge asset to that council, hoping some step aside, because no matter what, they need fresh blood

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coopersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tim Arnold posting on Federal property 11 hr Slap shot 16
Qtown School Board Sat Boring 28
News Quakertown board gives final approval to new su... (May '14) Jun 24 BobbiePolst 18
Your moms Jun 24 Yummy 3
coopersburg fire department social quarters Jun 21 susie Q 1
News Pastor says he asked Fonder to leave church Unn... (Oct '08) Jun 20 anonymous 36
Bad Landlord ( Gary Serok) Jun 19 zoop 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Coopersburg Mortgages