Fed Up with QCSD

Sellersville, PA

#1 Feb 5, 2013
Anyone having any issues since Schmucker was hired? The school seems to be going down hill since. Teacher issues, lunch issues, bathroom issues,etc...
Too busy

Newtown Square, PA

#2 Feb 6, 2013
Nope
Parent

Broomall, PA

#3 Feb 6, 2013
Fed Up with QCSD wrote:
Anyone having any issues since Schmucker was hired? The school seems to be going down hill since. Teacher issues, lunch issues, bathroom issues,etc...
He was fine when he was at Strayer.
undetermined

Broomall, PA

#4 Feb 6, 2013
Does it matter at this point? The whole system sticks like rotting eggs.

Anyone waiting for next year and that gun threat to happen again? How are they going to deal with now that Newtown happened? Are they going to take it a little more ceriously and catch the little bugger, pranking, or worse a sick adult?
OMG

Souderton, PA

#5 Feb 6, 2013
undetermined wrote:
Anyone waiting for next year and that gun threat to happen again? How are they going to deal with now that Newtown happened? Are they going to take it a little more ceriously and catch the little bugger, pranking, or worse a sick adult?
I just don't think it's a child in that school writing that stuff. They're too young. I have seen older kids in the school, maybe tutoring.
southpark69

Perkasie, PA

#6 Feb 6, 2013
undetermined wrote:
Looks like you need to go there for grammer and spelling lessons!
teacher with a ruler

Sellersville, PA

#7 Feb 6, 2013
Fed Up with QCSD wrote:
If your brats were spanked good this would not be an issue !!!!!
neidig parent

Newtown Square, PA

#9 Feb 11, 2013
The school was a thousand times better when Tom Murray was principal. I think Schmucker was a horrible choice for his replacement. I've heard many parents AND children say how much they dislike Schmucker. What a shame...
Just Win Baby

Newtown Square, PA

#10 Feb 11, 2013
southpark69 wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like you need to go there for grammer and spelling lessons!
Looks like you could use some schooling, too! It's spelled "grammAr".
southpark69

Perkasie, PA

#11 Feb 11, 2013
Just Win Baby wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like you could use some schooling, too! It's spelled "grammAr".
LOL, it was a TEST to see if anyone on here has the intel to notice it. Good job!
Caldwell

Perryville, MD

#12 Feb 12, 2013
southpark69 wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, it was a TEST to see if anyone on here has the intel to notice it. Good job!
That's BS! You've never been able to spell. Good JoB!
Maryann

Reading, PA

#13 Feb 17, 2013
Mr. Schmucker is terrible with dealing with bullying situations. He seems to think that instead of disciplining the children who are threatening or beating up others he wants to try to be their friend. Also, he does not seem to enforce the rule of having someone at the secretary’s window at all times to watch who is entering the building. Many different times throughout the day I have dropped my daughter off after a doctor or dental appointment and there is no one at the secretary window monitoring who is walking through the front door. If the secretary needs to step away to run an errand or take a break there should always be someone to take her place and monitor who is coming into the building especially in light of all of the recent school tragedies. Mr. Schmucker as the principal, should most definitely be on top of something like that.
not happy

Bensalem, PA

#14 Feb 17, 2013
Maryann wrote:
Mr. Schmucker is terrible with dealing with bullying situations. He seems to think that instead of disciplining the children who are threatening or beating up others he wants to try to be their friend. Also, he does not seem to enforce the rule of having someone at the secretary’s window at all times to watch who is entering the building. Many different times throughout the day I have dropped my daughter off after a doctor or dental appointment and there is no one at the secretary window monitoring who is walking through the front door. If the secretary needs to step away to run an errand or take a break there should always be someone to take her place and monitor who is coming into the building especially in light of all of the recent school tragedies. Mr. Schmucker as the principal, should most definitely be on top of something like that.
I like Mr Schmucker. However, I have to agree with the above statement. I had to drop something off to my child at about 8:45 AM last week and there was ZERO adult presence as I approached the front doors. There were children milling around in front waiting to go in. When I went inside there was NOBODY at the front office window. I think this is unacceptable, in this day and age anyway.
Too busy

Newtown Square, PA

#15 Feb 17, 2013
Neidig didn't have any probls until the Haycock people arrived. Maybe they just complain because they are upset their school closed.
Question

Perkasie, PA

#16 Feb 18, 2013
Too busy wrote:
Neidig didn't have any probls until the Haycock people arrived. Maybe they just complain because they are upset their school closed.
Or maybe the Haycock kids aren't as well behaved as their parents say they are.
the higher road

Quakertown, PA

#17 Feb 18, 2013
All doors in any school should be locked from the inside and the public should only be able to enter the front door after being buzzed in by the front desk staff.

If the secretary needs to step away, a sign should be displayed on the door informing the public when the secretary will be back. A bathroom break shouldn't take more than 10-15 minutes. An alternative staff person/aide could cover the desk when the secretary takes her lunch break.

Doors should NEVER be propped open. Someone should monitor entrances when students are arriving and leaving - a teacher or aide.
neidig parent

Newtown Square, PA

#18 Mar 4, 2013
the higher road wrote:
All doors in any school should be locked from the inside and the public should only be able to enter the front door after being buzzed in by the front desk staff.
If the secretary needs to step away, a sign should be displayed on the door informing the public when the secretary will be back. A bathroom break shouldn't take more than 10-15 minutes. An alternative staff person/aide could cover the desk when the secretary takes her lunch break.
Doors should NEVER be propped open. Someone should monitor entrances when students are arriving and leaving - a teacher or aide.
I completely agree. Entrance into the school should not be so easily accessible. So many other school have upgraded their security. Why hasn't Neidig???
eyeott

Allentown, PA

#19 Mar 5, 2013
Or maybe you are a troublemaking troll.
Question wrote:
<quoted text>Or maybe the Haycock kids aren't as well behaved as their parents say they are.
Tired

Perkasie, PA

#20 Mar 5, 2013
eyeott wrote:
Or maybe you are a troublemaking troll.
<quoted text>
Or maybe Haycock kids are just like other kids, some are good and some are troublemakers.
Idiocracy

Quakertown, PA

#21 Mar 5, 2013
southpark69 wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like you need to go there for grammer and spelling lessons!
Did you mean: grammar?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coopersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
quakertown outdoor pool price for 2017 3 hr me 14
This town is so boring Mar 27 Richard Buffet 4
whats the old Zorrows turing into in Quakertown? Mar 27 bike with buckets 4
Poll How many women go braless ? NO MEN and Ladies b... (Mar '10) Mar 27 Billy Zilembo 97
Richland Meadows (May '09) Mar 23 Kitty 39
News Farm-to-plate restaurant to set up shop in Quak... Mar 23 Kitty 6
Banging noise in Quakertown area Mar 23 Shag D Erotten 3

Coopersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Coopersburg Mortgages