Wilmington, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2006

Judged:

1st and 10 Hair for men Inc. locked me and my son out after my wife died I still own half and till this day get no money or access
steve

Wilmington, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2006

I dont think thats fare of moral sue them
a loyal customer

Pottstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2007

The printed word is not always the truth.
I've learned not to believe everything you
read. I've been going to 1st & 10 since
they opened and have always found the girls friendly, fair, considerate of others and above all, honest.

P.S.
I urge anyone who reads this to go to 1st & 10. You will not only get the best haircut you've ever had, you will also meet the sweetest girls ever.
Another satified customer

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2007

In response to the loyal customer in Royerford: KUDOS! I whole heartedly agree with you. In response to steve from Pennsburg, don't be so quick to judge!
I will continue to go to 1st & Ten and let everyone know how satisfied I am.
Thank you!
bill

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2007

do they realy give hand jobs there
kelly

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2007

Judged:

I was friends with Dorothy, Kristy thinks only of herself, what she is doing is wrong and not fair. read between the lines
loyal client

Reading, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2007

1st and 10 is a classy Salon and comments like those of Bill are inappropriate, disrespectful and rude.
new client

Nazareth, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2007

Much to my surprise, the haircut was quite good! To the guy from Limeport, I wouldn't exactly call it "classy", but it is clean and the employees are very friendly and will listen to your needs.

I'll go back for sure.
Eddy K

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2008

They messed up what I was told is a easy hair cut, I needed more beer just to deal with my new look
Just a Mom

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2008

I love bringing my boys to 1st and 10. They get to have popcorn, soda and they get to watch nickelodeon! Yes, we all heard stupid rumors but none of those rumors are true. They are all just hard working, friendly girls who manage to make the men in our lives extremely handsome!
the Salon that was on TV

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2008

If you really want a GREAT hair cut I would tell you to go to Dazzle in quakertown they are the best shop in the area. And they were just on nbc 10 Lori the anchor was there and they are an awesome salon!!!!!
LMAO

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2008

In response to #11 from Bethlehem, 1st and 10 is for guys. I know some guys out there like to be "dazzled"-{reinacts spirit fingers}, but when I walk into 1st and 10 as a man, I leave as a man (just a little less scruffy). Leave the dazzle for the ladies, or the razzle-dazzle in the candy isle. Perhapse you can also leave the razzle-dazzle-frishnazzle-blaz zle-kitdazzle for Bill Cosby while you're at it!!!!!! woo-hoo
{leaving with spitit fingers}
mike

Kintnersville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2010

I've been going to 1st and 10 for about 2 years and I would never go anywhere else. I've tried those other places we all have tried and always left dissapointed. The ladies take there time and listen to exactly how I want my hair cut. They never rush just because its crowded (as it sometimes is because they give great haircuts) Don't listen to any negative reveiws about this place , for 21 bucks its the best place around !!
lol

Uniontown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2010

bill wrote:
do they realy give hand jobs there
ya lots more also
Old School

Quakertown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2011

I went to this place about 10 years ago when the ladies wore short skirts and looked hot. However, isn't she a little old and beat now or did she hire some young cuties?
mike

Bridgeport, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2012

Ran into 1st and 10 by accident on the way home from a job and have been going there ever since. After my first haircut I received numerous compliments on my haircut, which had NEVER happened before. I travel a lot for work and tried a few of those mall type shops when I was out of the area, but learned my lesson. Now I will detour off the turnpike to get my haircut there. I just tell the ladies, "cut it however you want" and they always do a fantastic job. I've never been vain, but it is nice to get the comments from the ladies! LOL
sincerly

Kapolei, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2012

Brent wrote:
1st and 10 Hair for men Inc. locked me and my son out after my wife died I still own half and till this day get no money or access
Not true you werent to have part of that business, that was the agreement when they opened it was for the girls only to own. Nothing says you own half of that business. Let it go an let her rest in peace!
chad

Quakertown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Brent wrote:
Hire an attorney...if u r right the truth will prevail. Otherwise quit wining!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Coopersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Ferguson - Quakertown, PA 15 min george 67
I can't drive…55 37 min george 7
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 4 hr Obamacare Surprise 51,274
driveway paving 6 hr robb 7
HD antenna 6 hr Townes 1
In a lot of pain I need help 7 hr cls0707 7
Is Center Valley still living on dial up? Where... 8 hr usafpride5 1

Search the Coopersburg Forum:
•••

Coopersburg News Video

•••
•••

Coopersburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000