First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Pep

Darby, PA

#1 Jul 2, 2013
I recently moved here to Quakertown, and I was wondering if anyone could give me ideas on any good spots to view the fireworks where I could photograph them.
Lotto

Perkasie, PA

#2 Jul 3, 2013
Fireworks don't start until 9:30, but people start staking out a spot long before that. Watch where they go and follow them. A lot might depend on if you want still or moving pics.
KingFish

Quakertown, PA

#3 Jul 3, 2013
Lotto wrote:
Fireworks don't start until 9:30, but people start staking out a spot long before that. Watch where they go and follow them. A lot might depend on if you want still or moving pics.
Moving Pics? Hmmmmmm, that I want to see.
funny

Broomall, PA

#4 Jul 3, 2013
Pep wrote:
I recently moved here to Quakertown, and I was wondering if anyone could give me ideas on any good spots to view the fireworks where I could photograph them.
Best place is the sidewalk or sit on the curb in front of the library
VainHK

Souderton, PA

#5 Jul 3, 2013
Pep wrote:
A few years ago, a kid (20+- with children) was killed setting fireworks off for the company hired by Q-town and Richland Township. My guess is the family is broke, and Q-Town and Richland Township could care less! So you all enjoy the fireworks.
Electronic

Perkasie, PA

#6 Jul 4, 2013
VainHK wrote:
<quoted text>A few years ago, a kid (20+- with children) was killed setting fireworks off for the company hired by Q-town and Richland Township. My guess is the family is broke, and Q-Town and Richland Township could care less! So you all enjoy the fireworks.
You can find something negative to say about anything. I feel sorry for your family.
funny

Broomall, PA

#7 Jul 4, 2013
VainHK wrote:
<quoted text>A few years ago, a kid (20+- with children) was killed setting fireworks off for the company hired by Q-town and Richland Township. My guess is the family is broke, and Q-Town and Richland Township could care less! So you all enjoy the fireworks.
The kid worked for a firework company the township hired. The company is held liable not the township.
fact

Hatfield, PA

#8 Jul 4, 2013
funny wrote:
<quoted text>
The kid worked for a firework company the township hired. The company is held liable not the township.
Quakertown Borough hired the fireworks company.
Info

Broomall, PA

#9 Jul 4, 2013
fact wrote:
<quoted text>
Quakertown Borough hired the fireworks company.
Yes. Richland just helps in funding the annual fireworks display. The borough does the hiring, but neither would be held liable since they poor kid was an employee of the fireworks contractor.

Sad situation, no matter how you look at it. I believe he was only 19 years old.
Info

Broomall, PA

#10 Jul 4, 2013
funny wrote:
<quoted text>
Best place is the sidewalk or sit on the curb in front of the library
Soccer/football fields parking lot off of 9th St or California Rd is a good location, but it's a mess when everyone leaves at once.
Richland Resident

Broomall, PA

#12 Jul 4, 2013
Pep wrote:
Where do they set them off at?
I think behind the Library.
KingFish

Quakertown, PA

#14 Jul 4, 2013
Pep wrote:
Are they good?
Dude, you're getting old
Lilly Rose

Newtown Square, PA

#15 Jul 4, 2013
How long do the fireworks last?
BenFrank

Quakertown, PA

#16 Jul 4, 2013
Lilly Rose wrote:
How long do the fireworks last?
5 to 6 Hrs
BenFrank

Quakertown, PA

#17 Jul 4, 2013
Wad up wid da works?
philsphan

Sellersville, PA

#18 Jul 4, 2013
no grand finale?
tags318

Conshohocken, PA

#19 Jul 4, 2013
I had to leave, how was the Grand Finale?
BenFrank

Quakertown, PA

#20 Jul 4, 2013
Now that really sucked! What the hell!
gotb

Philadelphia, PA

#21 Jul 4, 2013
Something must have happened. The finale happened after a huge delay
OMG

Souderton, PA

#22 Jul 4, 2013
Yes, there was a grand finale it was great!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coopersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Milford Veterinary Clinic - Kathy L Jam... (Sep '09) Fri Qtownwoman 301
gold spa prostitution asian women (Aug '10) Thu Jillian sheets 146
What is going up at the corner of Tollgate and ... Thu me 26
Power Home Remodeling Group Solicitors? (Nov '11) Dec 6 Icon 48
Ametek U.S. Gauge (Jul '12) Dec 3 Its Time 148
Outrageous Prices for a haircut in Qtown Nov 29 Bad Cuts 12
Is God Real? (Mar '13) Nov 29 macholibre 304

Coopersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance