Raid nets alleged meth lab in Bethleh...

Raid nets alleged meth lab in Bethlehem home

There are 74 comments on the The Morning Call story from May 27, 2009, titled Raid nets alleged meth lab in Bethlehem home. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

Highland Avenue man charged after investigation by attorney general's office. May 27, 2009 An undercover drug buy in early May in Coopersburg led authorities last week to a Bethlehem home that was stocked with lab equipment used to make methamphetamine, court records show.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
benjamin

Ridley Park, PA

#65 Jun 1, 2009
If you google AOPC you will come to the needed website. You can go to online services and click on the different court systems (ie. magistrate, common pleas,...). Click the drop down box that allows you to chose your search method and click name. Then click the drop down for the PA county you are looking for and click search. Hope this helps!
wilford

Bethlehem, PA

#66 Jun 2, 2009
thanks alot!
Curious

Brooklyn, NY

#67 Jul 27, 2009
Any update on the loser???
curious

Bradenton, FL

#68 Feb 22, 2010
Unbelievable wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I know the family too and I you are right about them having nothing to do with him. I assumed which I guess I shouldn't have that he was just being the sneak he has always been and was at the brothers house without his permission of course doing what BK does. Being a snake to everyone
any news on the trial ?
Curious

Bethlehem, PA

#69 Aug 8, 2010
Why isn't he locked up?????
Unbelievable

Bethlehem, PA

#70 Aug 29, 2011
He got one year probation and all charges dropped except one which they lowered. How many chances does he get? He's laundering money through Mom too. She hasn't worked in years! Enabler! Gross!
Robert Blake

Morrisville, PA

#71 Sep 8, 2011
Unbelievable wrote:
He got one year probation and all charges dropped except one which they lowered. How many chances does he get? He's laundering money through Mom too. She hasn't worked in years! Enabler! Gross!
Thank God for entrepurnurers.
Concerned

Bethlehem, PA

#72 Nov 20, 2011
He was arrested in Sept. 2011 for retail theft and October for disorderly conduct hazardous, when he assaulted a woman. I hope the judges who keep letting him go are held responsible when he hurts someone.
Oh My

Emmaus, PA

#73 Nov 21, 2011
Wonder what they handed out for trick or treat goodies?
Ugh

Bethlehem, PA

#74 Nov 21, 2011
The only time his record is clear of arrests, is when he's in jail. Just read he traded $30,000 and TWO KILOS of coke for marijuana in the early 2000's and was never charged because he was involved in another case. What is wrong with our system? The local news should do a story on this guy and put some pressure on the judges!
screw 3 diamond

Allentown, PA

#75 Feb 15, 2015
Doesnt surprise me wrote:
He gets off easier than others do because he's a police informant....
A DIRTY RAT!
He did 9 years.narks don't do time like that
Blerg

Allentown, PA

#76 May 7, 2016
screw 3 diamond wrote:
<quoted text>

He did 9 years.narks don't do time like that
That is how he has stayed out since he was released from the first stint. He becasme a rat after he was released. But, guess what? He's dead now, so it doesn't really matter.
Electic Boogaloo

Allentown, PA

#77 May 7, 2016
Bruce died today, 5/8/2016.
Fittnut1

Bethlehem, PA

#78 May 10, 2016
Bruce has passed away.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coopersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Familiar Quakertown lobster to get a new home w... (Nov '09) Jan 16 Lobster 16
coopersburg fire department social quarters (Jun '16) Jan 15 Cooper Burger 3
Anyone ever stay at the Patio Court Motel in Qu... (Oct '08) Jan 15 Naughty toddler 22
Qtown School Board (May '16) Jan 13 Richland Resident 35
News Aviation and animal rescue - let the good work ... Jan 10 Qtown Lady 2
QCSD Pay to Play fees fall short (Jan '11) Jan 8 robertsd590 44
QCSD new superintendent (Jan '14) Jan 8 robertsd590 13

Coopersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Coopersburg Mortgages