Raid nets alleged meth lab in Bethleh...

Raid nets alleged meth lab in Bethlehem home

There are 74 comments on the The Morning Call story from May 27, 2009, titled Raid nets alleged meth lab in Bethlehem home. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

Highland Avenue man charged after investigation by attorney general's office. May 27, 2009 An undercover drug buy in early May in Coopersburg led authorities last week to a Bethlehem home that was stocked with lab equipment used to make methamphetamine, court records show.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Sheba here

Allentown, PA

#1 May 27, 2009
Released on $25,000 bail... all that work for a day late and a dollar short....
bethlehem

Northampton, PA

#2 May 27, 2009
I wonder what his neighbor's thought of him prior to this arrest? Will he lose his home?
Bethlehem

Bethlehem, PA

#3 May 27, 2009
You can see we don't need outsiders to make our City look bad we have our home grown losers.
Noname in Bethlehem

Roswell, GA

#4 May 27, 2009
Bruce Kramm is no stranger to selling drugs and doing time. Fairly good sized coke dealer back in the day and got caught. Did more than a couple years.
Bhem Mama

Easton, PA

#6 May 27, 2009
This guy is a real gem and obviously didn't learn his lession the first 5 times he was arrested. But, if he's dealing and manufacturing he should have had a higher bail. Keep the loser behind bars. It would be tax dollars better spent than sending him to rehab, he obviously doesn't get it.
calico cat

United States

#7 May 27, 2009
Didn't the neighbors wonder why the surrounding area smelled like a litter box. All my Dad did one summer was spray his roses with insecticide and the neighbors reported a 'gas' leak.
The meth production aroma must have been a clue.
Want 2 Know

Easton, PA

#8 May 27, 2009
Another stolen case.
Bethlehem the scum city

Whitehall, PA

#9 May 27, 2009
Thank god I live in Allentown
Atown local

Pompano Beach, FL

#10 May 27, 2009
This man needs to be locked away. With almost a dozen pfa's, major drug charges since the early 80's why is he out contaminating society to say the least. Looking into his records he is absolutly a sociopath, today known as antisocial personality disorder. To say the least this man is scum and think of all be has done and gotten away with. Having a meth lab in a residential area shows no respect nor concern for humanity. I hope he never sees freedom again.
wow

Allentown, PA

#11 May 27, 2009
Atown local wrote:
This man needs to be locked away. With almost a dozen pfa's, major drug charges since the early 80's why is he out contaminating society to say the least. Looking into his records he is absolutly a sociopath, today known as antisocial personality disorder. To say the least this man is scum and think of all be has done and gotten away with. Having a meth lab in a residential area shows no respect nor concern for humanity. I hope he never sees freedom again.
That doesn't seem likely. He's already out on bail!
disgusted

Richmond, VA

#12 May 27, 2009
I am just wondering how someone with this background is out in the community. Having a criminal record where was this man's parole officer? Whatever happened to home visits and strict consequences for violating parole? I also am disgusted he lives in that nice area where people raise familys. How has he been able to get off on all thes drug charges and now have a meth lab in his home? Whoever is this low life's lawyer ought to be disbarred for keeping this felon out in the community. I disgusted in the legal system after reading up on this!
WTF

Philadelphia, PA

#14 May 27, 2009
disgusted wrote:
I am just wondering how someone with this background is out in the community. Having a criminal record where was this man's parole officer? Whatever happened to home visits and strict consequences for violating parole? I also am disgusted he lives in that nice area where people raise familys. How has he been able to get off on all thes drug charges and now have a meth lab in his home? Whoever is this low life's lawyer ought to be disbarred for keeping this felon out in the community. I disgusted in the legal system after reading up on this!
this is what the criminal justice system has become. liberal activist judges pandering to votes etc...you shouldn't be surprised
jennifer- Bethlehem

Ridley Park, PA

#15 May 27, 2009
I know who this guy is and he is a disrespectful lowlife! Someone asked about his neighbors, they especially saw his craziness! He had so many cars, one being a limo, that were always parked all over the street. Who has a limo parked in front of their home for their personal use and have a friend chauffeur him!! Neighbors would kindly ask him to move the vehicles from the front of their homes and he would slam the door in their faces. Constantly went to tanning beds and dyed his hair to look younger than his real age. It seemed as though perhaps he was having a midlife crisis, but truly this man is completely narcissistic. He will not change.
Mother Teresa

AOL

#16 May 27, 2009
Holy Moly!
If this is the same person I think it is, this guy was dealing drugs in the late 70's. I heard he went to jail. Guess he did not learn his lesson. In fact....how could he have gotten away with a meth lab in his home?
Do not people who go to jail then have parole officers?
What a low life.
Unbelievable

Blandon, PA

#17 May 27, 2009
I feel sorry for his family. I cannot believe he was selling out of his brothers house in Coopersburg. He has a daughter to think about who is in her early 20's, but obviously that doesn't matter. Nice roll model for her. And what is lifetime parole??? I know he was on that too. I thought if you messed up one time while on lifetime parole you were done. What in the world is going on.
Correction

United States

#18 May 27, 2009
Unbelievable wrote:
I feel sorry for his family. I cannot believe he was selling out of his brothers house in Coopersburg. He has a daughter to think about who is in her early 20's, but obviously that doesn't matter. Nice roll model for her. And what is lifetime parole??? I know he was on that too. I thought if you messed up one time while on lifetime parole you were done. What in the world is going on.
He WAS NOT selling out of his brothers home. I know the family and both brothers have disowned him for life for quite some time.

fatboy2

“rockin pandas”

Since: Mar 07

Whitehall

#19 May 27, 2009
Sounds like the park to me
Correction wrote:
<quoted text>
He WAS NOT selling out of his brothers home. I know the family and both brothers have disowned him for life for quite some time.
Mother Teresa

AOL

#20 May 27, 2009
Unbelievable wrote:
Apparently from what I read he had the lifetime parole recinded due to appeal by his lawyers. I read this on poster from yesterday's article:
www.paed.uscourts.gov/documents/opinions/05D0...
isthisit

Quakertown, PA

#21 May 27, 2009
Bruce is a tool! The WORST EVER!!!
Doesnt surprise me

United States

#22 May 27, 2009
He gets off easier than others do because he's a police informant....
A DIRTY RAT!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coopersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Need a great hair stylist 13 min queenjoyce 9
New Sign on 309 Sat Jennifer schaible 13
Quakertown Electric (Jul '10) Sat Jennifer schaible 65
Couple that thinks the are Quakertown best!! Sat Jennifer schaible 4
school bus. Fri marie 19
dealer (Jun '13) Dec 7 No name 17
Above ground pool eyesore (Jun '13) Dec 6 me 53

Coopersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance