Comments
1 - 9 of 9 Comments Last updated Jul 18, 2013
Madison

Perkasie, PA

#1 Jul 8, 2013
I got a gift certificate for my birthday for Ulta & decided to pamper myself at Ulta. I havn't been there before,heard it was good & have a hard time finding someone who gives me a good cut.The Salon is open to the store & all the shoppers can gawk at you as you get foils etc.My hair was done by one of their top designers.She led me to her chair which was covered in old hair dye & surrounded by hair from the previous customer,I could not believe it(as I thought this was a more high end salon) During what I would have expected to be my time,she has about 10 interruptions from customers in the store seeking advice on products & answering the phone. The cost for this haircut was $50.00 + Tip. The haircut was ok,nothing exceptional & I'm sorry to say not worth that price.In this economy I think they are crazy if they thinks they can get away with charging that much for less than exceptional results & service.Will not be back.
Lilly Rose

Quakertown, PA

#2 Jul 8, 2013
Ulta is a rip off. They send you coupons but then you can only use them on certain items. They never off you free samples like Sephora does. Plus, the employees sometimes struggle to answer questions I have. I'll stick with Sephora.
Jenny

Quakertown, PA

#3 Jul 11, 2013
That's your fault for being so dumb .This is primarily a store go to a real salon .Classic Hair Design is a great place for a great cut. Stay away from the one on main st. q-town though ! I have heard these women are no good .
Madison wrote:
I got a gift certificate for my birthday for Ulta & decided to pamper myself at Ulta. I havn't been there before,heard it was good & have a hard time finding someone who gives me a good cut.The Salon is open to the store & all the shoppers can gawk at you as you get foils etc.My hair was done by one of their top designers.She led me to her chair which was covered in old hair dye & surrounded by hair from the previous customer,I could not believe it(as I thought this was a more high end salon) During what I would have expected to be my time,she has about 10 interruptions from customers in the store seeking advice on products & answering the phone. The cost for this haircut was $50.00 + Tip. The haircut was ok,nothing exceptional & I'm sorry to say not worth that price.In this economy I think they are crazy if they thinks they can get away with charging that much for less than exceptional results & service.Will not be back.
Lilly Rose

Quakertown, PA

#4 Jul 11, 2013
Jenny wrote:
That's your fault for being so dumb .This is primarily a store go to a real salon .Classic Hair Design is a great place for a great cut. Stay away from the one on main st. q-town though ! I have heard these women are no good .<quoted text>
I didn't know there was more than one Classic Hair Designs. I only know of the one in Trumbauersville.
Gert

Quakertown, PA

#5 Jul 11, 2013
What is your name? I was thinking of trying Classic and did not know who to ask for. Is there a website and are you running any specials?
Margaret

Perkasie, PA

#6 Jul 11, 2013
I was not impressed by some of the dye jobs on the employees (blue,pink etc.)not a good advertisement.There was one stylist there who sounded like she was on something.
TKG

Quakertown, PA

#7 Jul 15, 2013
True Color is a good salon in Quakertown and reasonable. I wasn't thrilled with Ulta
teehee

Quakertown, PA

#8 Jul 16, 2013
Margaret wrote:
I was not impressed by some of the dye jobs on the employees (blue,pink etc.)not a good advertisement.There was one stylist there who sounded like she was on something.
Hello Jennifer ! If you were not so old you would have it too. Your just a old jealous hag wash up. Not to mention you always have the same style ,Concentrate on yourself before you worry about others style's.
True

Quakertown, PA

#9 Jul 18, 2013
TKG wrote:
True Color is a good salon in Quakertown and reasonable. I wasn't thrilled with Ulta
Yes they are very good , Its also very clean !

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coopersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Paul Stepanoff violates local board procedures ... 25 min Opinion 18
Brittany Pomery-mother of the year (Aug '10) 55 min sallyann 39
Orientation canceled 3 hr If I may 19
Auf Widersehen TOPIX 5 hr smoking doctor 3
Park Avenue accident 16 hr Czar Chasm 11
What Should the U.S. Do About ISIS? 21 hr Inquiring Mind 1
high school cyber school 21 hr Opinion 6
•••

Coopersburg News Video

•••