Thanks

Phoenixville, PA

#21 May 25, 2013
I never realized it till I read this, and you're right I see them alot at WAWA.
Fred_G_Sanford

Quakertown, PA

#22 May 26, 2013
We were talking about the PO-leese here , not each other ..RIGHT? DUMMY!
phillybou

Perkasie, PA

#23 May 26, 2013
Concerned Resident wrote:
What exactly do these guys do? All I see them doing is hanging out at WAWA. Can anyone tell me what these lazy, coffee drunks have done worthy of 24/7 status?
Maybe if they were not at 7-11, they might of found that Lincoln truck that was so nicely parked behind the shopping center sooner. They might of actually had a chance to do real police work, instead of bothering me by pulling me over every chance they get.
Uncle Sam

Quakertown, PA

#24 May 26, 2013
phillybou wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe if they were not at 7-11, they might of found that Lincoln truck that was so nicely parked behind the shopping center sooner. They might of actually had a chance to do real police work, instead of bothering me by pulling me over every chance they get.
They are probably profiling you due to your tats, piercings, and poor vocabulary. Poor, poor phillybou.
Honeyboo

Quakertown, PA

#25 May 26, 2013
Who Is this phillybou? He shows up all over the place. I wonder if he's from Philly or Perkasie. He doesn't seem to get much respect. Just sayin IMHO.
Visit

Hatfield, PA

#26 May 27, 2013
Honeyboo wrote:
Who Is this phillybou? He shows up all over the place. I wonder if he's from Philly or Perkasie. He doesn't seem to get much respect. Just sayin IMHO.
Could be from anywhere. The town under a name doesn't mean much.
Q-Man

Quakertown, PA

#27 May 27, 2013
The Lincoln was dumped in Quakertown Borough, QPD didn't find it, probably at 7-11 or arresting skateboarders...don't let the facts get in the way of a bad story..
The Truth

Allentown, PA

#28 May 27, 2013
Hey Caldwell -- tell them why the police arrested you. As I recall you thought it was funny to yell racial slurs at the 7 year old girl who lived across the street. You're a BIG tough guy -- yelling "N*G*R" at a 7 year old African American girl. Typical P.O.S.
Hope the cops grab you again
Honey Boo

Quakertown, PA

#29 May 27, 2013
The Truth wrote:
Hey Caldwell -- tell them why the police arrested you. As I recall you thought it was funny to yell racial slurs at the 7 year old girl who lived across the street. You're a BIG tough guy -- yelling "N*G*R" at a 7 year old African American girl. Typical P.O.S.
Is phillybou really Caldwell? Just who is this PHILLYBOU?
The Truth

Lansdale, PA

#30 May 27, 2013
The Truth wrote:
If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck it's a duck. African American = "N*G*R" section 8 trash.
KingFish

Quakertown, PA

#31 May 27, 2013
The Truth wrote:
It's not nice to make up lies about good people just because they tell the truth about scum like you. Too Funny. Must be election time.
Honey Boo

Quakertown, PA

#32 May 27, 2013
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck it's a duck. African American = "N*G*R" section 8 trash.
I think we have too many posters on here with Perkasie addresses. Now they are contradicting themselves. Phillybou has a Perkasie address and I don't even know if I trust "The Truth anymore.
Curious

Quakertown, PA

#33 May 27, 2013
Why haven't the Richland and Quakertown police forces been combined? 333
OMG

Lansdale, PA

#34 May 27, 2013
The Truth wrote:
Easy to see this poster is an idiot. Since when are people arrested for a slur. HAHA
Honey Boo

Quakertown, PA

#35 May 27, 2013
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>Easy to see this poster is an idiot. Since when are people arrested for a slur. HAHA
See! Another Perkasie Poster. OMG! OMG is REALLY phillybou.
phillybou

Perkasie, PA

#36 May 27, 2013
Shows that all of you are f-ing idiots, I have not changed my name once, nor do I feel the need to. Second I do have my own life, I am not Jason or any one else that you people think. And the funny part about most people who post over and over, bitch and whine, so why don't you get off your butts and actually do something about it. I have talked to my rep already about Richland popo pulling my car for no reason, I did something to improve something else.
Visit

Hatfield, PA

#37 May 28, 2013
Honey Boo wrote:
<quoted text>
See! Another Perkasie Poster. OMG! OMG is REALLY phillybou.
This is what the Topix FAQ page says: "The location that appears with your forum posts on Topix is the location of your internet service provider (ISP) and may or may not match your actual location."
Honey Boo

Quakertown, PA

#38 May 28, 2013
Visit wrote:
<quoted text>This is what the Topix FAQ page says: "The location that appears with your forum posts on Topix is the location of your internet service provider (ISP) and may or may not match your actual location."
True, however, the vocabulary and nonsensical comments can only show one or two things. The same person (Phillybou) is posting numerous time under different monikers or it's a real coincidence that the Perkasie ISP is home to a lot of "Big Dummies." Fred G. Sanford for example. Why are all of these Perkasie posters on the Quakertown Forum in the first place? They must be coming from the Pennridge area. Something is really shady about this phillybou. He even knows where the good fishing holes in Sellersville are. Beware of the phillybou.
KingFish

Quakertown, PA

#39 May 28, 2013
Once again, the Topic has morphed into idiocy. Way to go, Jagoffs.
Visit

Hatfield, PA

#40 May 28, 2013
Honey Boo wrote:
<quoted text>
True, however, the vocabulary and nonsensical comments can only show one or two things. The same person (Phillybou) is posting numerous time under different monikers or it's a real coincidence that the Perkasie ISP is home to a lot of "Big Dummies." Fred G. Sanford for example. Why are all of these Perkasie posters on the Quakertown Forum in the first place? They must be coming from the Pennridge area. Something is really shady about this phillybou. He even knows where the good fishing holes in Sellersville are. Beware of the phillybou.
Poor vocabulary and nonsensical comments come from over half the people on this board.

A poster that shows a Perkasie ISP can be located anywhere. It depends on a lot of things, especially what cell tower their signal goes to.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coopersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is God Real? (Mar '13) 4 hr hmmm 267
snow storm 9 hr Snartz 2
Comcast sucks@!!! (Oct '11) 11 hr qtown mom 23
Bucks County News Feed (May '14) Sun yall r dumb 110
Better Business Bureau Exposed as a Scam (Dec '10) Sat USA Ttoday 4
Upper Bucks Christian School a.k.a. Bethel Bapt... (Mar '09) Sat Great School 28
Seeking Optometrist Recommendations (Dec '13) Jan 22 kody 9

Coopersburg News Video

Coopersburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Coopersburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:00 am PST