Richland Twp SUV at St Isidore's for ...
Rich Land Rich Man

Philadelphia, PA

#22 Feb 18, 2013
Did anyone bother to check and see if maybe, just maybe, there was a water issue at St Izzy's that day? Before you rush to judgmet, get some info. If you saw the truck in the driveway of a house in one of the developments, would you post something on Topix like "RTWA truck being used for personal visit to home"?? No, you would assume that it was there because someone called about an issue.

I'm not saying that was the case here, but to post saying it was used to "go to Ash Wednesday mass at 4:30" without knowing that to be a fact is inflammatory. If you knew this person attended Mass, then you were in there or nearby. Why didn't you stop and ask why your tax dollars were being used in that way?

Oh, right...you put a question mark and the word "maybe" in there to cover your arse. Nice try.
Rich Land Poor Man

Souderton, PA

#23 Feb 18, 2013
What does it matter, they do what ever they feel like anyway. I say the next time anyone sees the truck where it's not suppose to be, flatten the tires and let they talk their way out of that!
SwineSniffer

Leesport, PA

#24 Feb 18, 2013
Rich Land Poor Man wrote:
What does it matter, they do what ever they feel like anyway. I say the next time anyone sees the truck where it's not suppose to be, flatten the tires and let they talk their way out of that!
Sounds good to me. I carry an ice pick under my seat.
Interesting

Broomall, PA

#25 Feb 18, 2013
Rich Land Rich Man wrote:
Did anyone bother to check and see if maybe, just maybe, there was a water issue at St Izzy's that day? Before you rush to judgmet, get some info. If you saw the truck in the driveway of a house in one of the developments, would you post something on Topix like "RTWA truck being used for personal visit to home"?? No, you would assume that it was there because someone called about an issue.
I'm not saying that was the case here, but to post saying it was used to "go to Ash Wednesday mass at 4:30" without knowing that to be a fact is inflammatory. If you knew this person attended Mass, then you were in there or nearby. Why didn't you stop and ask why your tax dollars were being used in that way?
Oh, right...you put a question mark and the word "maybe" in there to cover your arse. Nice try.
St. Izzy's is located in Milford Twp, not Richland, and whomever was driving left with everyone else after Mass.

If there was a water issue, it would be handled by the Milford Township Water Authority, not Richland.

As I stated, I was already in the traffic line exiting the parking lot and I couldn't have just turned off because the SUV was on the other side of the lot. This Mass was as crowded as the early Christmas Eve masses would be and just as congested in the parking lot.
local guy

Lansdowne, PA

#26 Feb 18, 2013
you do know that these cars and trucks supplied to workers at the township are part of there pay.

this is a public record go to the township and ask for the records they have to show them to you .
Info

Broomall, PA

#27 Feb 18, 2013
local guy wrote:
you do know that these cars and trucks supplied to workers at the township are part of there pay.
this is a public record go to the township and ask for the records they have to show them to you .
Huh?

How? Don't they have their own cars for personal use?
SwineSniffer

Kennett Square, PA

#28 Feb 18, 2013
local guy wrote:

BS! And if that's true? It needs to change. Taxpayers should not be providing township workers with vehicles for personal use.
Rich Land Poor Man

Souderton, PA

#29 Feb 18, 2013
local guy wrote:
You're so full of crap! Your breath smells like Orloff's.
Whocares

Emmaus, PA

#30 Feb 18, 2013
WHO CARES!!!
The Taxpayer

Souderton, PA

#31 Feb 19, 2013
Whocares wrote:
WHO CARES!!!
WHO CARES? Only worthless dopes!
MeMyselfAndI

Quakertown, PA

#32 Feb 19, 2013
"Swinesniffer" wrote:
BS! And if that's true? It needs to change. Taxpayers should not be provided with....?
Whatever....
Did YOU communicatein person or by email or snailmail or phone with any Township officials? Did you speak up at any BOS meeting with your questions and opinions?
If not; you are a blathering malcontent and you are wasting your and ours time attempting to communicate on this sorry site.
If you can't make the Feb. 11, 2013 Richland Township BOS meeting you can send a communication to ANY of the officials who will be on the dias and request that it be read aloud. Remember to sign it and include a phone # and/or address, just as letters to the editor of newspapers require. Surely YOU have also included that route in your never ending campaign against elected officials and township employees and volunteers.
You go; You activist interested, involved, informed, Richland Township taxpayer and citizen!!!!! You go girl!!!!
The Taxpayer

Souderton, PA

#33 Feb 19, 2013
MeMyselfAndI wrote:
"Swinesniffer" wrote:
BS! And if that's true? It needs to change. Taxpayers should not be provided with....?
Whatever....
Did YOU communicatein person or by email or snailmail or phone with any Township officials? Did you speak up at any BOS meeting with your questions and opinions?
If not; you are a blathering malcontent and you are wasting your and ours time attempting to communicate on this sorry site.
If you can't make the Feb. 11, 2013 Richland Township BOS meeting you can send a communication to ANY of the officials who will be on the dias and request that it be read aloud. Remember to sign it and include a phone # and/or address, just as letters to the editor of newspapers require. Surely YOU have also included that route in your never ending campaign against elected officials and township employees and volunteers.
You go; You activist interested, involved, informed, Richland Township taxpayer and citizen!!!!! You go girl!!!!
Woldow's backkkkk!!!!! Hey idiot! Today's Feb. 19, 2013. Your invite is old like you.
SwineSniffer

Philadelphia, PA

#34 Feb 19, 2013
MeMyselfAndI wrote:
"Swinesniffer" wrote:
Whatever....
You're a Prime Example of Everything I've Described.
Why

Bensalem, PA

#35 Feb 19, 2013
This topic just made me remember. About two months ago, when I was going past the new Shoprite in Hatfield, I decided to stop in and pick up a few things. When I parked my car I noticed a few spots up was a white Richland Township SUV and the guy driving it came out of the Shoprite. Now my dear Township Troll, please explain this one away.
SUV man

Sellersville, PA

#36 Feb 19, 2013
Why wrote:
This topic just made me remember. About two months ago, when I was going past the new Shoprite in Hatfield, I decided to stop in and pick up a few things. When I parked my car I noticed a few spots up was a white Richland Township SUV and the guy driving it came out of the Shoprite. Now my dear Township Troll, please explain this one away.
I'll drive my damn SUV anywhere I want and you can't do anything about it.
southpark69

Souderton, PA

#37 Feb 19, 2013
SUV man wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll drive my damn SUV anywhere I want and you can't do anything about it.
You don't have an SUV Jason, you still ride a bicycle. You're too brain dead to drive an adult vehicle.
lol

Perkasie, PA

#38 Feb 20, 2013
judging by your comments on its not insured just proves what a dumbass you really are. if its official business or not the car is still insured why wouldnt it be that doesnt even make sence. And further more if u go to the same church as the person why are you bad mouthing that person arent catholics supposed to be forgiving and helpful to others. It doesnt seem like your a very good catholic now doesnt. And who cares anyway. I think you need to find better things to do. tring going to church more and find out the meaning of being a catholic.
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do I care?
I pay taxes in Richland and if this vehicle is involved in an accident, after hours, we'd be open to a lawsuit for that reason...it was used for personal use and not official business.
I wish I had seen who was driving because I would contact the township office and ask why.
Nice comment.."drop dead."
We're you the one driving it???
lol

Perkasie, PA

#39 Feb 20, 2013
this stuff makes me laugh in here people worried about some car who cares.and these are the same people that would complain on a weekend or at night after hours when then have an issue and they told them it would be a cpl hours to get to you because the people would have to go get a township car to come to your house instead of having one that could get there right away.but hey if the polices change and they dont have the car to take home would you aslo be ok with the polices changing that if you have a problem after hours or on the weekends that they would come out when thier on working hours or do you want your cake and eat it too
southpark69

Souderton, PA

#40 Feb 20, 2013
lol wrote:
judging by your comments on its not insured just proves what a dumbass you really are. if its official business or not the car is still insured why wouldnt it be that doesnt even make sence. And further more if u go to the same church as the person why are you bad mouthing that person arent catholics supposed to be forgiving and helpful to others. It doesnt seem like your a very good catholic now doesnt. And who cares anyway. I think you need to find better things to do. tring going to church more and find out the meaning of being a catholic. <quoted text>
I know this is off topic but, you idiots can't even spell why care where your tax money goes.
southpark69

Souderton, PA

#41 Feb 20, 2013
lol wrote:
this stuff makes me laugh in here people worried about some car who cares.and these are the same people that would complain on a weekend or at night after hours when then have an issue and they told them it would be a cpl hours to get to you because the people would have to go get a township car to come to your house instead of having one that could get there right away.but hey if the polices change and they dont have the car to take home would you aslo be ok with the polices changing that if you have a problem after hours or on the weekends that they would come out when thier on working hours or do you want your cake and eat it too
What the fck? What a jackass! polices?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coopersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Farm-to-plate restaurant to set up shop in Quak... 5 hr Tired of it all 25
Paul Stepanoff Needs to be Removed NOW! (Jul '14) Mon sidewalk superint... 202
Bucks co children in youth Jul 23 To be Frank 1
Why is Quakertown/Richland ignoring all these H... (May '10) Jul 23 Remmie 36
News Tamaqua man charged in stabbing (Jan '17) Jul 23 knives are a mino... 6
Ametek U.S. Gauge (Jul '12) Jul 22 Its Time 150
Bucks County News Feed (May '14) Jul 20 Carphunter64 167

Coopersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance