Orloff vs The Truth
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Coldwert

Quakertown, PA

#2 Apr 20, 2013
Get off the computer and get some fresh air, Brien. A brisk walk to the brick yards and back might be good for you?
Question

Perkasie, PA

#4 Apr 20, 2013
Rebelolution wrote:
Reading the new township crap rag, I noticed Orloff's BS column regarding 24/7 police coverage. It talks about the survey that has been on-line for some time. He states that five or fewer residents have responded to this survey. This is a lie. He's going to tell you this as to make it inevitable for them to establish a 24/7 police dept. against the taxpayers wishes. He is going to claim no response from the public, thereby giving him an open door to decide the outcome on his own. Slimy little bastard that he is.
How do you know they got more than 5 respondents? Even if they got 1,000 respondents against 24/7 protection, how would you know that. Orloff can twist anything around to support his own position. The more employees Richland has, the more tax dollars they can bring in, and the easier it will be to channel some money to his buddies.

Find a long time township Republican and get them to run against Orloff, that's the best way to get him out.
Arnold

Souderton, PA

#5 Apr 20, 2013
Coldwert wrote:
Get off the computer and get some fresh air, Brien. A brisk walk to the brick yards and back might be good for you?
You should maybe listen too him and learn, it may save your job! Try and find a job you are capable of doing with your weight, education and age.
Question

Perkasie, PA

#7 Apr 21, 2013
Rebelolution wrote:
<quoted text>
I personally know more than five people who responded. That's how I know. Other than that? You're right on point.
Unless I miss my guess, Orloff is making plans to run for Clymer's seat when he retires. Now that's scary.
peoplesearch

Quakertown, PA

#9 Jun 13, 2013
I like Orloff's new website

www.orloffcpa.com
okay

Broomall, PA

#10 Jun 13, 2013
peoplesearch wrote:
I like Orloff's new website
www.orloffcpa.com
I thought that was his business website address.

I guess he isn't in business any longer.

Interesting...
Question

Perkasie, PA

#11 Jun 14, 2013
okay wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought that was his business website address.
I guess he isn't in business any longer.
Interesting...
That's not Orloff's website. It was put up by someone who doesn't like him.
geez

Allentown, PA

#12 Jun 14, 2013
Someone has WAY to much time on their hands to make this webpage, get a life.
KingFish

Newtown Square, PA

#13 Jun 14, 2013
geez wrote:
Someone has WAY to much time on their hands to make this webpage, get a life.
Too much time on their hands? I call it informing the public. Thank Christ, someone is doing it.
Richland Resident

Broomall, PA

#14 Jun 14, 2013
geez wrote:
Someone has WAY to much time on their hands to make this webpage, get a life.
It's been around for several years, actually. There's one for Woldow, too.
KingFish

Quakertown, PA

#15 Jun 18, 2013
Vendetta

Quakertown, PA

#16 Jun 19, 2013
TLG

Center Valley, PA

#17 Jun 28, 2013
The Zowniriw's have nothing to do with any of these websites. That is a fact.

The Z's and many citizens of Richland were attacked by Rick Orloff and his child molester for years for two reasons: power and greed.

We created these sites to inform the public about what happens behind the scenes and the scum that has been running local government in Richland.

We put an end to Woldow's trash and lies in the local papers, with the help of the advertisers who pulled out once they learned they were supporting a convicted child molester.

We will continue to inform the,public as long as Emperor Rick is in office.

There will be no further posts on this matter.

TLG
Lotto

Perkasie, PA

#18 Jun 28, 2013
TLG wrote:
The Zowniriw's have nothing to do with any of these websites. That is a fact.
The Z's and many citizens of Richland were attacked by Rick Orloff and his child molester for years for two reasons: power and greed.
We created these sites to inform the public about what happens behind the scenes and the scum that has been running local government in Richland.
We put an end to Woldow's trash and lies in the local papers, with the help of the advertisers who pulled out once they learned they were supporting a convicted child molester.
We will continue to inform the,public as long as Emperor Rick is in office.
There will be no further posts on this matter.
TLG
Why don't you find someone to run against Orloff?
Dem for Orloff

Sellersville, PA

#19 Jul 1, 2013
Lotto wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you find someone to run against Orloff?
These punks put their "best"(haha!) up against the current supervisors and got crushed every time. The community wants reasonable, rational, professional leadership and we have it. Richland got a chance to see one of these "other" guys up close a few years ago(Zowniriw). What a joke!

Go Orloff!
KingFish

Quakertown, PA

#20 Jul 1, 2013
Dem for Orloff wrote:
<quoted text>These punks put their "best"(haha!) up against the current supervisors and got crushed every time. The community wants reasonable, rational, professional leadership and we have it. Richland got a chance to see one of these "other" guys up close a few years ago(Zowniriw). What a joke!

Go Orloff!
Just threw up in my throat. Say hello to Ricky's buddy, Woldow the Child Molester, for me. Heard he paid for Ricky's vacation this year. I know we paid for his medical and free professional training. Talk about a Parasite. Ricky's like a friggin Tape Worm.
OMG

Souderton, PA

#21 Jul 1, 2013
Dem for Orloff wrote:
<quoted text>
These punks put their "best"(haha!) up against the current supervisors and got crushed every time. The community wants reasonable, rational, professional leadership and we have it. Richland got a chance to see one of these "other" guys up close a few years ago(Zowniriw). What a joke!
Go Orloff!
What are they professionals at? They've lost this township tons of money, from failed solar panels to paying off a Chief of police. A total disgrace for sure.
Dem for Orloff

Sellersville, PA

#22 Jul 1, 2013
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>What are they professionals at? They've lost this township tons of money, from failed solar panels to paying off a Chief of police. A total disgrace for sure.
You obviously have no clue! So, all the voters are wrong and you're right? C'mon, time to look in the mirror boys!
KingFish

Quakertown, PA

#23 Jul 2, 2013
Dem for Orloff wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously have no clue! So, all the voters are wrong and you're right? C'mon, time to look in the mirror boys!
Here we go again. If the voters came out and voted? Orloff would be long gone. But you already know that. He's in place, as are the other two, due to apathy. But you already know that. The typical voter in Richland doesn't have a clue. They go to work (if they have a job), Their taxes are taken automatically from their pay (so they don't even notice that), and they get little Johnnie to soccer practice. They don't even know who Orloff is, let alone that the entire Board of Supervisors consorts with a convicted Child Molester. Ho, Hum....Life is Good. Lambs to the Slaughter.
OMG

Quakertown, PA

#24 Jul 2, 2013
Amazing that Ricky now has a big fancy house on a nice cul de sac. Where did he get the money for that? From his failed municipal consulting firm and a wife that works at K mart?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coopersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Paul Stepanoff Needs to be Removed NOW! (Jul '14) 17 hr Curious 232
Sprayer basketball court 21 hr facts 12
Best Dance School (Jun '13) Thu Qtown 89
Goddard School QT (May '10) Thu notahappymom 31
re max 440 (Jul '08) Sep 19 Disgusted 88
Tim Arnold Sep 17 Trey Gowdy 5
We need a planet fitness (Jan '14) Sep 17 me 20

Coopersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Coopersburg Mortgages