Court Log

There are 4 comments on the PhillyBurbs.com story from Apr 9, 2012, titled Court Log. In it, PhillyBurbs.com reports that:

Jonathan Micah Swales, 26, Doylestown, pleaded guilty to driving under the influence Sept.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PhillyBurbs.com.

teacher with a ruler.

Sellersville, PA

#1 Apr 9, 2012
So who are these creepy characters? Former students no doubt.
I know

Newtown Square, PA

#2 Apr 9, 2012
I know SO many kids and young people addicted to pharmaceuticals in the Qtown area. Heroin is cheaper however. I know good kids from good homes get addicted and start doing crazy stuff to pay for the drugs. I hate these drugs. I don't hate the kids. One of the errors with "As long as you only hurt yourself" theories is the pain one's actions cause to family and friends. You can't "just throw em in jail" and pretend other lives have not been harmed. Thus make drugs legal..so they will be too cheap for dealers to make $, etc, etc. Does not work. Heroin is CHEAP. I find it on the street where I walk. The human cost will still remain even if it is legal.
teacher with a ruler.

Sellersville, PA

#3 Apr 10, 2012
I know wrote:
I know SO many kids and young people addicted to pharmaceuticals in the Qtown area. Heroin is cheaper however. I know good kids from good homes get addicted and start doing crazy stuff to pay for the drugs. I hate these drugs. I don't hate the kids. One of the errors with "As long as you only hurt yourself" theories is the pain one's actions cause to family and friends. You can't "just throw em in jail" and pretend other lives have not been harmed. Thus make drugs legal..so they will be too cheap for dealers to make $, etc, etc. Does not work. Heroin is CHEAP. I find it on the street where I walk. The human cost will still remain even if it is legal.
very true.
Byproduct

Quakertown, PA

#4 Apr 12, 2012
You know what is really annoying. Because of all this crap, you can't get doctors to write legitimate prescriptions. I had a herniated disc that a local (plumsteadville family) missed, told me there was nothing wrong and told me to take Alleve. I was in friggin agony and I couldn't get any pain meds. I had gone there for years and my own doctor should know I'm not in there to get high. Yet, I was back in there three weeks later with stomach bleeding issues because of the figgin alleve.
So thanks junkies. Now people with legit injuries have trouble with their physicians because of your abuse of RX's.

And, yes, I went elsewhere, got it fixed, managed my pain with meds briefly and moved on with my life. Wish I didn't have to change doctors to do it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coopersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Richland Meadows (May '09) 1 hr Kitty 39
News Farm-to-plate restaurant to set up shop in Quak... 2 hr Kitty 6
Banging noise in Quakertown area 10 hr Shag D Erotten 3
whats the old Zorrows turing into in Quakertown? 10 hr Servin 1
Sands Brother Dodge in Quakertown (Dec '08) 11 hr kyle 24
local raw honey on 663 (May '14) Wed CFS 42
News Horror Story Reported by Patient of Local Quake... (Feb '08) Mar 21 suzan528 143

Coopersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Coopersburg Mortgages