Wannabe

Quakertown, PA

#1 Aug 26, 2013
Anyone know what the cops are doing on Heller Rd.? They been there for a while and there are a couple of other cars.
Jersey Duke

Quakertown, PA

#2 Aug 26, 2013
Wannabe wrote:
Anyone know what the cops are doing on Heller Rd.? They been there for a while and there are a couple of other cars.
I hear the Bass are biting!
Thursday

Perkasie, PA

#3 Aug 26, 2013
Wannabe wrote:
They're probably checking out the location of a new doughnut shop.
huh

Quakertown, PA

#4 Aug 27, 2013
A lady passed away yesterday and the body was found this morning.
Wannabe

Hazleton, PA

#5 Aug 27, 2013
huh wrote:
A lady passed away yesterday and the body was found this morning.
She passed away at the Brick Yard?
huh

Quakertown, PA

#6 Aug 27, 2013
Wannabe wrote:
<quoted text>She passed away at the Brick Yard?
300 block of heller rd
Wannabe

Hazleton, PA

#7 Aug 27, 2013
huh wrote:
<quoted text>300 block of heller rd
Nah, what I was talking about was up on Heller near the Ponds
neighbor

Bethlehem, PA

#8 Aug 29, 2013
Quakertown PD was in 300 block of Heller Rd. Brickyard is covered by Richland township PD
Usetothelies

Quakertown, PA

#9 Aug 31, 2013
Wannabe wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, what I was talking about was up on Heller near the Ponds
Why not mind your own business and straighten your own glass house out before casting stones you nasty winebaby.
UsedtotheLies

Broomall, PA

#10 Aug 31, 2013
Usetothelies wrote:
<quoted text>Why not mind your own business and straighten your own glass house out before casting stones you nasty winebaby.
How about not using my moniker. I would think that the 12 you are now using would be more than enough. Freak!
Wannabe

Havertown, PA

#11 Aug 31, 2013
Usetothelies wrote:
<quoted text>Why not mind your own business and straighten your own glass house out before casting stones you nasty winebaby.
What are you talking about? I didn't cast any, so called, stones. I asked about some Police activity I saw on Heller Rd. you got some problems.
Q-man

Broomall, PA

#12 Aug 31, 2013
If you weren't involved, why do you give two? Worry about yourself....
Wannabe

Havertown, PA

#13 Aug 31, 2013
Q-man wrote:
I do worry about myself. Now, you worry about yourself. F U !
UsedtotheLies

Broomall, PA

#14 Sep 1, 2013
Q-man wrote:
What's your problem? Why is this your deal? Do you have something to do with whatever was going on that day? You afraid of something? The guy innocently asked if anyone knew what was going on. So what? Like the man said....F U !
soberup

Hatfield, PA

#15 Sep 1, 2013
UsedtotheLies wrote:
<quoted text>
What's your problem? Why is this your deal? Do you have something to do with whatever was going on that day? You afraid of something? The guy innocently asked if anyone knew what was going on. So what? Like the man said....F U !
You and your 12 other names are about the dumbest F'ers I've ever come across. God, Richland voters!? Get rid of these sick Freaks. If you don't know the word was "same"? You're as dumb as a post. But we already knew that. Said he didn't live here. It's in black and white. Blow me. Oh Yawn, IM, if you would read, which is really funny because you're both the Sam person, said that he didn't live around here. Then he said he did. Yawn, what do you care? Oh, that's right. You are IM, Freak. Well, you see, you lied. You do live here. I don't know who you are because you go by about 12 different names. You seem to be somewhat upset. I hope you're not having a heart attack. Anyway, I have to get back to the party. I'm not sure what you meant by the refrigerator comment, but I'm sure in your mind it was funny. Hope you recover soon. Freaks often do. TaTa, Pathological? Psychotic? This coming from a Sociopath who is just one of many names being used by one person. Laughable, at best. If you are not from here and you don't give a rat's ass? Please grace the forum of your locale. Oh that's right, you are really just a made up name. As far as being the first off topic, not that I care? Go back look, as I already have, and you will see that your moniker was the first off topic insulting post. Bye, Bye Freak. Nice try! I went back and took a look. It was one of your other names "Inquiring Mind" who took the first insulting shot off TOPIC. See? You're loosing track of yourself. Now feel free to get back on Topic, if that is your desire. You are, after all, the one who went off of it. Which is what you, and your other names do. Freak! Nice try! I went back and took a look. It was one of your other names "Inquiring Mind" who took the first insulting shot off TOPIC. See? You're loosing track of yourself. Now feel free to get back on Topic, if that is your desire. You are, after all, the one who went off of it. Which is what you, and your other names do. Freak! OMG! Look at the attack! Look at all the bogus monikers! I love this. You F'ers actually think you can retain control of Richland Twp. Of course you can. The people of Richland are Idiots. You'll get yours later. Promise. OMG! Look at the attack! Look at all the bogus monikers! I love this. You F'ers actually think you can retain control of Richland Twp. Of course you can. The people of Richland are Idiots. You'll get yours later. Promise.
Roy D Mercer

Newtown Square, PA

#18 Sep 1, 2013
UsedtotheLies wrote:
<quoted text>
KingFish started early today.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coopersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Paul Stepanoff Needs to be Removed NOW! (Jul '14) 10 hr Such BS 239
It's almost that time of year again Mon HidingInTheWoods 5
The Local Restaurant Sun madame mona 9
RTBOS Referendum Sun Trey Gowdy 7
Racism in school district Sun Sad But True 3
Where is Geoff Stevens new church meeting? (Sep '09) Oct 13 Curious 9
Memories of Quakertown (Jan '10) Oct 13 Gayle 775

Coopersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance