FBI Messes Up With Boston Bomber

FBI Messes Up With Boston Bomber

Posted in the Coopersburg Forum

Jersey Duke

Quakertown, PA

#1 Apr 21, 2013
Apparently the FBI interviewed the older of the Bomb brothers, both before and after his 6 month trip to Russia in 2011 or 2012. The Russian agency similar to our FBI even notified us to check him out. Even after he posted 22 radical u tube videos nobody seemed to notice. They didn't even know who he was after the videos of the bombing came out and had to ask the public for help. Wow! did they miss the boat, OR are radical muslims getting a free pass from obama?
OMG

Souderton, PA

#3 Apr 21, 2013
Some people really need to ask themselves, is Obama the one making their lives suck or has it always been that way do to no one else's fault but their own. The people who scare me are the ones who can't stop talking about who is making their lives suck, when in fact, it probable always has. I don't like Obama but I don't blame him for a thing. This Country has been going down hill for years. Our people are the reason. We're lazy complainers, and if things aren't going our way we blame something or someone. I suggest you take your life into your own hands and make something happen.
Jersey Duke

Quakertown, PA

#4 Apr 21, 2013
OMG wrote:
Some people really need to ask themselves, is Obama the one making their lives suck or has it always been that way do to no one else's fault but their own. The people who scare me are the ones who can't stop talking about who is making their lives suck, when in fact, it probable always has. I don't like Obama but I don't blame him for a thing. This Country has been going down hill for years. Our people are the reason. We're lazy complainers, and if things aren't going our way we blame something or someone. I suggest you take your life into your own hands and make something happen.
The Duke is happy, successful and pretty much immune from any stupid actions of obama, and his commie administration. I worry about the future for my kids and the rest of the country.
Inquiring Mind

Cape May Court House, NJ

#5 Apr 21, 2013
OMG wrote:
I don't blame Obama for everything (even though Dems with selective memories blame GWB for everything). But the "lazy" people are the ones who re-elected Obama.
retired viewer

Perkasie, PA

#6 Apr 21, 2013
Jersey Duke wrote:
<quoted text>
The Duke is happy, successful and pretty much immune from any stupid actions of obama, and his commie administration. I worry about the future for my kids and the rest of the country.
Then why don't you go out and do something positive instead of always complaing? You're a loser!
Question

Perkasie, PA

#7 Apr 21, 2013
Jersey Duke wrote:
Apparently the FBI interviewed the older of the Bomb brothers, both before and after his 6 month trip to Russia in 2011 or 2012. The Russian agency similar to our FBI even notified us to check him out. Even after he posted 22 radical u tube videos nobody seemed to notice. They didn't even know who he was after the videos of the bombing came out and had to ask the public for help. Wow! did they miss the boat, OR are radical muslims getting a free pass from obama?
So the FBI interviewed the guy. If he had done something illegal, they would have charged him.

You spew anti-Obama crap on here all the time. Should they lock you up for exercising your free speech rights?

If all your assertions are correct, the FBI is watching you.
Troutman

Marcus Hook, PA

#8 Apr 21, 2013
Question wrote:
<quoted text>So the FBI interviewed the guy. If he had done something illegal, they would have charged him.
You spew anti-Obama crap on here all the time. Should they lock you up for exercising your free speech rights?
Don't be surprised
Jersey Duke

Quakertown, PA

#9 Apr 21, 2013
Question wrote:
<quoted text>So the FBI interviewed the guy. If he had done something illegal, they would have charged him.
The Duke doesn't do anything wrong, so let them!
retired viewer

Perkasie, PA

#10 Apr 21, 2013
Jersey Duke wrote:
<quoted text>
GET HELP, You're another NUT!
Question

Broomall, PA

#11 Apr 21, 2013
Question wrote:
Try using your own moniker instead of hijacking mine.

You must be an ObamaBOT.
Question

Broomall, PA

#12 Apr 21, 2013
Jersey Duke wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. If you don't do anything wrong, you have nothing to fear.
Question

Perkasie, PA

#13 Apr 21, 2013
Jersey Duke wrote:
<quoted text>
You should copy and forward all your comments to the White House and see if they agree.

Since: Apr 13

Broomall, PA

#14 Apr 21, 2013
Question wrote:
<quoted text>You should copy and forward all your comments to the White House and see if they agree.
Stop using this moniker. I am now registered.

Troll.
Question

Perkasie, PA

#15 Apr 21, 2013
Question18951 wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop using this moniker. I am now registered.
Troll.
I think you should complain to Topix lol.
mmmkay

Sellersville, PA

#16 Apr 21, 2013
Jersey Duke wrote:
<quoted text>
You worry about your kids future? How old are your kids because this country has been seriously downhill for a long time. If you were really worried you wouldn't have had kids in the first place.

I know I would never bring another life into this messed up world that's for sure.
Question

Perkasie, PA

#17 Apr 22, 2013
Jersey Duke wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone who reads your posts can tell you're not happy. You should go see a shrink and find out why. It probably goes way beyond any politician, all the way back to your childhood.
Jersey Duke

Quakertown, PA

#19 Apr 22, 2013
Question wrote:
<quoted text>You should copy and forward all your comments to the White House and see if they agree.
dumbar does that for me!
Jersey Duke

Quakertown, PA

#20 Apr 22, 2013
Question wrote:
<quoted text>Anyone who reads your posts can tell you're not happy. You should go see a shrink and find out why. It probably goes way beyond any politician, all the way back to your childhood.
Maybe you should go see a shrink yourself.
retired viewer

Perkasie, PA

#21 Apr 22, 2013
Jersey Duke wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should go see a shrink yourself.
You need help!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coopersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
RTPD and Walmart 17 hr The Watchers 15
Deer Processing? 17 hr Dick Dynasty 4
It's almost that time of year again Sat Dick Dynasty 7
Mr. Ritter please answer my question Fri Barb Lavin 5
rtbos Fri Timsuckedtomuchor... 8
Clowns running Richland Township (Jul '16) Fri Timsuckedtomuchor... 34
Paul Stepanoff Needs to be Removed NOW! (Jul '14) Oct 18 Such BS 244

Coopersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance