First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Edna M

Palestine, TX

#1 Sep 28, 2010
Is there a drug house on S.E. 8th St.? Sure is alot of traffic there.
fed up

Cumby, TX

#2 Sep 28, 2010
yea a bunch of them on streets between se 7th and 8th on san antonio paris sherman
fed up

Cumby, TX

#3 Sep 28, 2010
hmmm let me see you got one on sw3rd just east of the old school and now the one on send is in cooper apts hmmm hwy village is feel of it valley view lets see e marshall lets see W Terrell middle ways of W Austin Travis Circle all but the first 2 houses there and its a shame that the law cant do anything bout them not cuz they dont want too THEY CANT been told not too
easy street

Paris, TX

#4 Sep 28, 2010
I have seen people that I know for a fact that are doing drugs walking into and out of the house that is across from the washeteria. I'm a perfectly law abiding citizen that has no reason to even be familiar with drug houses, so if I'm sitting at Delta Supermarket getting gas and can see these people going into and out of that house that are obviously ON IT, why can't the police see it and put a stop to it? I don't get understand. If anyone truly understands why they aren't stopped, please enlighten me. I don't want to hear your mumbo jumbo about the cops being in with them because I don't believe that for a second. What is the real reason? Is it laziness, being afraid, or are their hands really tied on the issue? I only want the truth spoken here please.
dang

Cumby, TX

#5 Sep 28, 2010
Even if you took L.E. by the hand to the doorstep , not much can be done . Even drug dealers have rights . I see the traffic come an go , nefarious people i know that are involved with criminal activity , the police see them all the time , until you can make a case stick in a court , not much anybody can do , i think theres proable cause to get a warrent issued , to serch for evidence of criminal activity , conviction of a a crime by a jury of thier peers . The same rights are in place to protect everybody , even the people you dont like .
fed up

Cumby, TX

#6 Sep 28, 2010
dang u r right the way our laws r written they can make a bust and in a hour or so that person is out and they really dont want the little folks any way they want the big dealers.. as for my reply they have been told not to well that is just a opinion that the upper crust in this town is part of the Drug scene if u will as a matter of fact I know we would be suprised as to who is doing the crap.. just like booze some of the upper crust I have personally seen in commerce buying large amts of hooch as for probalbe cause well they have to dog now and thats a whole different set of rules BUT again u need someone who knows how to handle that dog and make his case stick...
fed up

Cumby, TX

#7 Sep 28, 2010
oh yea and those house across from the laundry mat well all three of them need to be condemed.. along with the trash that lives in them the one next to the mat well that mother and i use the term lightly is a dope head and those boys of hers well I really feel sorry for them.. she is on food stamps and public assistance and cant stay out of jail on hot check charges those boys clothes are always nasty.. God love them they dont know any better..what i cant understand is why cps has not done somthing before now.. those boys r grown now so i guess they are lost to a good life maybe one day they will see there is a better life than what that woman has showed them...
Sir Laurence Olivier

Humble, TX

#8 Sep 28, 2010
Blame the mayor and city council for 90% of the drugs in Cooper. The falling down houses are dens for the too lazy to work people who live in them, sell drugs, do drugs, neglect their children, and are nothing but a burden on society.

Yes, blame the city for the conditions being allowed to exist and continue.
rubber boots

Cumby, TX

#9 Sep 28, 2010
why dont a bunch of you better people get some guns and go over to these houses and get rid of them for the good of cooper. why wait on the police.
fed up

Cumby, TX

#10 Sep 28, 2010
Sir Laurence Olivier wrote:
Blame the mayor and city council for 90% of the drugs in Cooper. The falling down houses are dens for the too lazy to work people who live in them, sell drugs, do drugs, neglect their children, and are nothing but a burden on society.
Yes, blame the city for the conditions being allowed to exist and continue.
Sir Laurence Olivier... u r an idoit falling down houses??? u got to be kidding you obviously have money and have never fell upon hard times I bet every penny you earned you still got.. and I bet you prolly own some of those fallin down houses and prolly rent some of them to those who sell drugs you stero type ppl too much just because they dont have a job they r too lazy to work and r sellin drugs you r one who can be consider part of the problem again I will say it has to do with the inablilty of the law not to enforce what is there its the laws that need to be changed...
local

Cumby, TX

#11 Sep 28, 2010
fed up wrote:
oh yea and those house across from the laundry mat well all three of them need to be condemed.. along with the trash that lives in them the one next to the mat well that mother and i use the term lightly is a dope head and those boys of hers well I really feel sorry for them.. she is on food stamps and public assistance and cant stay out of jail on hot check charges those boys clothes are always nasty.. God love them they dont know any better..what i cant understand is why cps has not done somthing before now.. those boys r grown now so i guess they are lost to a good life maybe one day they will see there is a better life than what that woman has showed them...
Are you talking about the white house? Where is their father in all this? Isn't he the one who left his wife for a young girl? Who had a drug problem herself. Is he not involved with his boys anymore? How selfish and sad.
fed up

Cumby, TX

#12 Sep 28, 2010
local wrote:
<quoted text> Are you talking about the white house? Where is their father in all this? Isn't he the one who left his wife for a young girl? Who had a drug problem herself. Is he not involved with his boys anymore? How selfish and sad.
dont know bout the girl with a drug problem but do know that they have a home and that they both have local jobs and know for a fact the boys refuse to have to do with thier dad.. heard this at church
Ise2

Fort Worth, TX

#13 Sep 28, 2010
You idiots! just cause people come in and out of a house alot doesnt mean every time its drugs. some people have family and friends. If you had a job and minded your own business maybe what other people were doing wouldnt be your job! Get a life! That whats wrong with cooper now. everyone in everyone elses business. The only way you would know is if YOU have been there !what does that say about you? Think about it!! Just seeing people go in and out doesnt mean a thing.
is this the twlight zone

Paris, TX

#14 Sep 30, 2010
the drug dealers are not prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. they are given plea deals, put on probation and sent on their way to mfg,sell, use and promote them. we have a problem in the county attorney's office. prosecuting criminals isnt part of the job is it? sure doesnt look like it. so much for all the changes he was going to bring around.
curious

Humble, TX

#15 Sep 30, 2010
Fed Up,

If you gonna bad mouth someone like that quote your sources. Are you family to that person? How do you know enough to make that kind of slanderous comments?

If you ain't kin ya should not be waggin your jaws.

Now on the other hand, I am and she is a piece of dog poop, if you will pardon my insulting dogs. And I could give the facts but I won't, not here.

Just watch waggin that big trap of yours.
concerned

Cumby, TX

#16 Sep 30, 2010
I'm sure there is more to this situation.The public doesn't know,or need to know.If your concerned pray for this family. Maybe God can change the hearts of all those involved. The children,father and the mom.I'm sure there are other family members trying to help make things better for these kids.
beef

Humble, TX

#17 Sep 30, 2010
is this the twlight zone wrote:
the drug dealers are not prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. they are given plea deals, put on probation and sent on their way to mfg,sell, use and promote them. we have a problem in the county attorney's office. prosecuting criminals isnt part of the job is it? sure doesnt look like it. so much for all the changes he was going to bring around.
Most of the drug charges are felonies, which means they are prosecuted by the District Att. not the county att.
Yes it is

Dallas, TX

#18 Oct 1, 2010
is this the twlight zone wrote:
Take a look around... this isn't only a problem in your county. There is something wrong with the whole system. The prisons are overcrowded and some prosecutors out there are more concerned about their conviction rate. When a prosecutor cops a plea bargain, they can strike that one up as a win. Those two factors alone make up most of the problem with these drug dealers walking the streets.
fed up

Cumby, TX

#19 Oct 1, 2010
curious wrote:
Fed Up,
If you gonna bad mouth someone like that quote your sources. Are you family to that person? How do you know enough to make that kind of slanderous comments?
If you ain't kin ya should not be waggin your jaws.
Now on the other hand, I am and she is a piece of dog poop, if you will pardon my insulting dogs. And I could give the facts but I won't, not here.
Just watch waggin that big trap of yours.
well in case u haven't noticed this is the USA and I have the right to wag my trap if i choose and can u deny any of the statements made if not then well it is not slander if it is true...
fed up

Cumby, TX

#20 Oct 1, 2010
well Delta Supermarket??? hmmm wonder how much stuff moves in and out of the store thats not merchindise of the store... how many dope heads work in there...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cooper Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
graveyard workers 7 hr pam 29
Chance Ross 16 hr sarabella 26
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 20 Banfartos 708
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 19 Fartdog 843
why are white women, starting to prefer black m... (Feb '13) May 17 sarabella 228
News New business...great salsa: Bugtussle Burn from... (Nov '11) May 15 proudtexan 2
Home alone, bored! Any women around? May 13 BigD58 4
More from around the web

Cooper People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]