#1 Apr 30, 2013
Comments?
Delta Resident

Commerce, TX

#2 May 1, 2013
question

Cumby, TX

#3 May 1, 2013
who pays for this and is it legal to have on public school grounds?
jadams777

Bullard, TX

#5 May 1, 2013
The crusade was paid for by donations and offerings from local churches and people. Schools cannot stop religious organizations from using school property if they let other organizations use it. After all the school property does belong to the community.
Zelda Fitzgerald

Mabank, TX

#6 May 3, 2013
jadams777 wrote:
The crusade was paid for by donations and offerings from local churches and people. Schools cannot stop religious organizations from using school property if they let other organizations use it. After all the school property does belong to the community.
Right! As long as the school takes a neutral stance, it is perfectly legal to rent out its facilities.
Lives Near Stadium

Cumby, TX

#7 May 3, 2013
Delta Resident wrote:
Comments?
I am so glad that the thing is so over with. Could hear all that boom boom music inside my house. was very annoying while watching tv. Then would go to bed for work and still hear that stupid sound. We the resident's were never ask about it bein so close to our homes. But it is a done deal from what I hear, they have moved on and maybe it can get quite around here again.
How Now

Lone Oak, TX

#8 May 4, 2013
Lives Near Stadium wrote:
<quoted text>
I am so glad that the thing is so over with. Could hear all that boom boom music inside my house. was very annoying while watching tv. Then would go to bed for work and still hear that stupid sound. We the resident's were never ask about it bein so close to our homes. But it is a done deal from what I hear, they have moved on and maybe it can get quite around here again.
If you had attended you might have enjoyed it. Maybe you would even get saved, imagine that. I for one am glad the crusade came to Delta County and support all the good that came from it. I'm praying it'll make a difference for many young people and for any who didn't know God. I'm hoping you're a complainer and don't really mean what you're saying. How could anyone not want God in their life.
pugi

United States

#9 May 16, 2013
Going to a crusade is not the same as having god inyour life
Considering

Lone Oak, TX

#10 May 16, 2013
pugi, some went to the crusade and now have GOD in their life. So I ask you, what is wrong with that? I don't care the vehicle used to unite people to The Father, as long as it is fruitful.
Lives Near Stadium

Cumby, TX

#11 May 17, 2013
How Now wrote:
<quoted text>
If you had attended you might have enjoyed it. Maybe you would even get saved, imagine that. I for one am glad the crusade came to Delta County and support all the good that came from it. I'm praying it'll make a difference for many young people and for any who didn't know God. I'm hoping you're a complainer and don't really mean what you're saying. How could anyone not want God in their life.
I never said I didn't believe in the man upstairs. I was raised in a church with my mother being a Sunday School teacher. Just didn't like the boom boom when I was watching tv and going to bed early for work. Get your facts straight before you complain!
Considering

Lone Oak, TX

#12 May 18, 2013
<quoted text>
I never said I didn't believe in the man upstairs. I was raised in a church with my mother being a Sunday School teacher. Just didn't like the boom boom when I was watching tv and going to bed early for work. Get your facts straight before you complain!
Going to church doesn't mean a person has a personal relationship with the big guy. It doesn't get you to heaven just because you have a mom who teaches a Sunday Bible class. Get you facts straight - Your reason for not having a crusade was strictly self centered. Yes, for a few days it caused a disruption in your peaceful domain, but wow! what it may have done for those in attendance. There were some who were lost, miserable and on the road to hell; now, they've found a reason to live. Really, was it that bad that you had to reply with the negative attitude? Come on now, be honest and sincere with us.
Lives Near Stadium

Cumby, TX

#13 May 26, 2013
Considering wrote:
<quoted text>
Going to church doesn't mean a person has a personal relationship with the big guy. It doesn't get you to heaven just because you have a mom who teaches a Sunday Bible class. Get you facts straight - Your reason for not having a crusade was strictly self centered. Yes, for a few days it caused a disruption in your peaceful domain, but wow! what it may have done for those in attendance. There were some who were lost, miserable and on the road to hell; now, they've found a reason to live. Really, was it that bad that you had to reply with the negative attitude? Come on now, be honest and sincere with us.
You have your reasons and I have mine.
Frenchy McGee

Euless, TX

#14 May 26, 2013
<quoted text>
You have your reasons and I have mine.
I personally am a believer in paying the bills and working my ass off to do so. I tried the whole praying to the big man thing also in times of intense stress and need but to no avail. Instead of a crusade or whatever next time lets see about a job fair or something.
GOTCHA

Mabank, TX

#15 May 27, 2013
Your a queer sort, Frenchy.
Frenchy McGee

Cumby, TX

#16 May 27, 2013
GOTCHA wrote:
Your a queer sort, Frenchy.
And now begins the typical socalled christian closed minded name calling. I suppose you are going to pray for me also?
Considering

Lone Oak, TX

#17 May 30, 2013
Frenchy McGee wrote:
<quoted text>
And now begins the typical socalled christian closed minWeded name calling. I suppose you are going to pray for me also?
We all should pray for you and for each other. It is sad that you have found another God to place your trust in. One day you'll meet him and understand. Until then, I'll pray for you! You are worth it! We don't need to know each other's names because he knows all of us.
idk

United States

#18 May 30, 2013
I dont think it shouldve been held at the school

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cooper Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 3 hr fubar 22,288
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 3 hr fubar 17,877
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 9 hr Wow Wee 524
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) 10 hr That Fart Guy 722
Mestizos and IQ 12 hr hang them rats 52
The city of Commerce, Texas ???? 12 hr bondgirl42 3
About member "Truth is might" 13 hr Liberal forever 8
•••

Cooper News Video

•••
•••

Cooper Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••