Campaign signs
Glen Holt

Cumby, TX

#1 May 20, 2012
If anyone knows who is stealing my campaign signs please let me know. It is sad that someone would drive around and do that. And if the person doing it is reading this come see me dont be scared.
What

Humble, TX

#2 May 20, 2012
What are you running for?

Do you have an opponent?
What

Humble, TX

#3 May 20, 2012
Should they be scared?
Glen Holt

Cumby, TX

#4 May 20, 2012
Constable. Yes they should. I do have an opponent. But I dont think it is him.
TheOneWithTheHat On

United States

#5 May 21, 2012
Glen Holt wrote:
Constable. Yes they should. I do have an opponent. But I dont think it is him.
Seems like your the only one who gives a shit if your signs are stolen or not. And Im just curios..if the person who was indeed stealing your signs is dumb enough and did decide to come see you just what would you do to them? Shoot em' with yur ol'.45?(Have ta thank Hank for that line).
jadams777

Humble, TX

#6 May 21, 2012
The only way someone can remove a campaign sign is

1. The highway department if its in the right of way.

2. If you didnt get permission from someone to put it on their property they can remove it, however, they cant destory it adn then you can get it back. If the DOT takes it, it cost u money to get it back.

If anyone else removes a sign its a federal offense. Even if you dont like someone, its pretty sorry to take their signs.
LMAO

Cumby, TX

#7 May 21, 2012
NOT a Federal Offense!!!! Get your facts straight LMAO
jadams777 wrote:
The only way someone can remove a campaign sign is
1. The highway department if its in the right of way.
2. If you didnt get permission from someone to put it on their property they can remove it, however, they cant destory it adn then you can get it back. If the DOT takes it, it cost u money to get it back.
If anyone else removes a sign its a federal offense. Even if you dont like someone, its pretty sorry to take their signs.
william jones

Gainesville, TX

#8 May 21, 2012
Glen Holt wrote:
If anyone knows who is stealing my campaign signs please let me know. It is sad that someone would drive around and do that. And if the person doing it is reading this come see me dont be scared.
what the hell do you think your gonna do if someone does come see you? your not gonna do nothing but run your mouth! no one is voting for you anyways
for sure

Atlanta, GA

#9 May 21, 2012
Glen Holt wrote:
Constable. Yes they should. I do have an opponent. But I dont think it is him.
This comment just got you a lot kf votes. NOT!!
Really

Cumby, TX

#10 May 24, 2012
No wonder everyone thinks people from Delta County are stupid. Did you really read these coments. He was just asking if anyone knew who went around town late Saturday night or early Sunday morning taking his campaign signs. You know they are not cheep. If you are sorry enough to steal signs the what else are you going to steal. It doesn't matter about how many votes he gets. That wasn't even the question.
Do you even know the person that you are comenting on?
Bevo

United States

#11 May 24, 2012
Yes, I know who he is. All hat, no cattle.
SRJ

Gainesville, TX

#12 May 24, 2012
Well at least he is honest about it and does not have to go around at night stealing, and he is not out chasing everyones wife or girlfriend and meeting them out on the back roads, if some of your dumbass people that like to call names and make smart coments would look around you might see this also.
letusbe

United States

#13 May 24, 2012
Really wrote:
No wonder everyone thinks people from Delta County are stupid. Did you really read these coments. He was just asking if anyone knew who went around town late Saturday night or early Sunday morning taking his campaign signs. You know they are not cheep. If you are sorry enough to steal signs the what else are you going to steal. It doesn't matter about how many votes he gets. That wasn't even the question.
Do you even know the person that you are comenting on?
he never said anything about late saturday night or early sunday morning. so how is it that you know when it happened. just curious.
Really

Cumby, TX

#14 May 25, 2012
One was taken from my yard, and that is when it happened.
Little Billy

Frankston, TX

#15 May 25, 2012
More than likely a doper in your yard.
Glen Holt

Cumby, TX

#16 May 28, 2012
The signs were found. Thanks to Deputy Brown.
Little Billy

Frankston, TX

#17 May 29, 2012
Who had them? Did you whip their ass? LMFAO
letusbe

United States

#18 May 29, 2012
Hi Mom.....No i'm not little billy...it does sound like something i would say, except for the LMFAO..
jadams777

Humble, TX

#19 Jun 3, 2012
Apparently your correct LMAO and I was wrong. thanks for the correction

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cooper Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Commerce City Manager Aug 13 Dfw 2
if you know of any injustice that has happened ... (Apr '10) Aug 12 Side Eye 18
Was there a drug bust on highway 19 today? Jul 26 Eagle Eye 3
Does anyone know Todd Dyer??? Jul '17 Clarksville resi... 2
country cafe Jul '17 Grisham 2
Fireworks Jul '17 Lauramc 1
prescription medications Jun '17 Anonymous 1

Cooper Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cooper Mortgages