United States

#1 Apr 27, 2012
Does anyone know anything regarding the two houses fires in Cooper this week
owc

United States

#2 Apr 27, 2012
justwondering wrote:
Does anyone know anything regarding the two houses fires in Cooper this week
They were set. Its kinda hard for a house to catch fire when there's no gas or electricity hooked up. Prolly some pyromaniac crackhead.
Rip

United States

#3 Apr 29, 2012
owc wrote:
<quoted text>
They were set. Its kinda hard for a house to catch fire when there's no gas or electricity hooked up. Prolly some pyromaniac crackhead.
Well whoever it is thats doing it..Keep up tha good work!! Im sure there are plenty more shantys around town that need to be dealt with.
Someone

Cumby, TX

#4 Jul 19, 2012
Rip wrote:
<quoted text>
Well whoever it is thats doing it..Keep up tha good work!! Im sure there are plenty more shantys around town that need to be dealt with.
That is a pretty crappy thing to say. I understand if the houses are not being occupied, but when the fires started up one of the houses was one of my families house. They were lucky they weren't home when it started because it ended up having a small explosion in it and would have killed them, and they lost everything! I bet if it was your house you sure wouldn't be saying things like that, regardless of its shape.
Rip

Cumby, TX

#5 Jul 20, 2012
Someone wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a pretty crappy thing to say. I understand if the houses are not being occupied, but when the fires started up one of the houses was one of my families house. They were lucky they weren't home when it started because it ended up having a small explosion in it and would have killed them, and they lost everything! I bet if it was your house you sure wouldn't be saying things like that, regardless of its shape.
I have home owners insurance. Unlike the morons in the city..they prolly spent their money on dope and energy drinks instead of their priorities. All I said was Im glad that the crap houses that are eye sores in this town are burning down. Cooper has potential to be a nice place if the free loaders on welfare would move out. I hope these house keep burning down.
sonny

Point, TX

#6 Jul 22, 2012
I hope whoever is doing the fires stops, all they are going to end up doing is hurting someone

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cooper Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why are white women, starting to prefer black m... (Feb '13) 8 hr coy matlock 255
who is this person Tue madashell 1
theft Jul 19 Hellbilly 2
Justin Freeman/Dean Jul 19 Hatebreed 1
Ladonianites for Bernie Sanders Jul 9 Eagle Eye 4
jonathan wood (May '13) Jul 1 Old bud 13
Fake SEAL in Sulfur Springs (Jul '14) Jun '16 Anonymous 11

Cooper Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cooper Mortgages