Either that or bring lots of KY Jelly.
KWowww

Plano, TX

#7 Aug 18, 2011
Diva, you are trash. I hope you DIAF.
Nunya

Hazelwood, MO

#11 Nov 6, 2011
Call Shaela Barnhart she needs a hookup...needs money to take care of those 3 little ugly babies of hers...but bring protection...she sleeps around alot...
momo

Hazelwood, MO

#12 Nov 10, 2011
yeah I here her man is going to get 25-life for the crap that he did...I guess she will have to raise all those little monkeys on her own or get someone to feel sorry for her and help her out but what man wants to raise another deadbeats kids...especially that last one...god that baby is ugly...just like its momma...damn girl do you know what birth control is...3 babies not married none of the daddies around...sad sad sad...I guess your momma and daddy will be paying your way all your life you are to busy having babies to actually get out and get a job...just keep laying on your back with your legs open...some other fool will come along...but it wont be Blue...his ass is out of there...headed back to TDC as we speak...25 to life baby...YEAH!!!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#13 Nov 10, 2011
who...Sheala...didnt know any man would have her...I was told once that she had aids...rumor in cooper that she had it, Lewis and a couple of others told me that she had it...hmmm she was his B&%#h and now he will be some thugs B%^ch...he was once...from the stories he told me he was raped by 3 guys...well if he goes back...its going to be the only way he is going to get him some...25 to life he aint never going to get out of there...should have been a good boy instead of a dope dealing thug...
Diva Chick

Milford, CT

#14 Nov 25, 2011
KWowww wrote:
Diva, you are trash. I hope you DIAF.
no more trash then that ugly ass shayla that cant seem to get a man of her own so she has to go after married men...she knew he was married and she still went after the dude...he knocked her up and now he is headed back to prison and she has 3 little monkies to take care of now...she better get back on her back and spread them legs thats the only way she can support them besides welfare and her momma
al lewis

Rowlett, TX

#15 Jan 16, 2012
IS it Albert Lewis?
kids

Sulphur Springs, TX

#16 Jan 18, 2012
i don't know the sheala person but why would grown people talk about innocent kids. they are god's angels.. They are not able to make life changing choices for themselves. maybe you should pray for them because they don't have a choice of the life they are living at this moment.,.. how would you feel if people called ur kids, grandkids ugly and say horrible things about them!! you should love all kids no matter what shape,size or color they are!
Diva Chick

Milford, CT

#17 Jan 28, 2012
al lewis wrote:
IS it Albert Lewis?
Yes it is...he was sentenced to 15 years!!! sucks to be her right now...
Diva Chick

Milford, CT

#18 Jan 28, 2012
kids wrote:
i don't know the sheala person but why would grown people talk about innocent kids. they are god's angels.. They are not able to make life changing choices for themselves. maybe you should pray for them because they don't have a choice of the life they are living at this moment.,.. how would you feel if people called ur kids, grandkids ugly and say horrible things about them!! you should love all kids no matter what shape,size or color they are!
Have you see the latest one....need I say more
Johnny Weir

Garland, TX

#19 Aug 12, 2012
Did ya ever find that hook up? Is there a weight limit?
RENEE

Tyler, TX

#20 Jul 9, 2013
I don't know any of y'all but that's ok, I wouldn't want to be associated with such cruel people. How dare y'all talk so awful about those babies. They are innocent in this.. I personally know all three of them and I would never describe any of them with the words y'all are using. Three of the most beautiful kids I have ever seen. You shouldn't judge them or feel a certain way about them just because of their moms bad choices. I will pray for each of you. I've never read such FILTH before.
Cooper

United States

#21 Jul 11, 2013
They don't call her scratchy snatchy for no reason. You better wrap it up, twice.
se

United States

#22 Jul 12, 2013
Blip
lkjfj

Canton, TX

#23 Jul 13, 2013
momo wrote:
yeah I here her man is going to get 25-life for the crap that he did...I guess she will have to raise all those little monkeys on her own or get someone to feel sorry for her and help her out but what man wants to raise another deadbeats kids...especially that last one...god that baby is ugly...just like its momma...damn girl do you know what birth control is...3 babies not married none of the daddies around...sad sad sad...I guess your momma and daddy will be paying your way all your life you are to busy having babies to actually get out and get a job...just keep laying on your back with your legs open...some other fool will come along...but it wont be Blue...his ass is out of there...headed back to TDC as we speak...25 to life baby...YEAH!!!
randy go to sleep
Diva Chick

Milford, CT

#24 Nov 17, 2013
Look out Ya'll...I heard she's out...Men wrap it up she's gonna be on the prowl ole Blue is locked up and she needs someone to take care of her and those brats of hers
Janie

Tampa, FL

#26 Jul 29, 2014
Lolololololol. You guys need to get a LIFE!"
Just Someone

Sulphur Springs, TX

#27 Jul 29, 2014
Janie wrote:
Lolololololol. You guys need to get a LIFE!"
So says the insane woman who spams Topix with unintelligible thoughts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cooper Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hopkins Co jail Apr 22 CouldntFindTheAnswr 1
Is there anyone in Cooper Texas/Delta County????? (Feb '08) Apr 21 Yes Liberal 45
Bedbugs Apr 17 Anonymous 1
Chris Fried Apr 17 KLC 3
Tj hutchings Apr 4 TJ Hutchings 2
Liberals Mar '17 Tony Donham 1
Chance Ross (Mar '15) Mar '17 Yes Liberal 29

Cooper Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cooper Mortgages