Who do you support for Governor in Te...
Texan

Wichita, KS

#10665 Aug 13, 2012
If I were a Mexican, I would still be better than you, I know it doesn't take much to be better than you. Oh well. Wasn't my momma, must have been yours, mine doesn't have a donkey. On second thought it couldn't have been your momma either, she wouldn't have had any problem serviceing the donkey, neither would you for that matter.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#10666 Aug 13, 2012
http://www.heavyfed.com/id139.html

There comes a time in every persons life... when they must decide they don't like being kicked around, lied to, stolen from and seeing the youth of America being ground all to hell in foregin wars!!!

There comes a time when you must say, "No more! I will take no more of your deceit!".

They deceive us with propaganda... to lure us into dropping bombs on innocent civialians in their own countries... in their own homes!!

They murder innocent American children... killing an adult American who had no trial... no due process!!

They oust in an illegal war, Gadaffi who was the best thing that ever happened to Lybia and the whole of Africa...

and install Al Qaeda, our supposed enemy that THEY actually help create to fight the Russians in Afganistan!!

They have always said Ron Paul had no chance of being elected.

You and I BOTH knew that was a lie right out of the gate!!

Ron Paul is all I ever hear anyone talking about as a serious candidate for serious change!!

"Ron Paul is unelectable."

LIE!!! Ron Paul is the only ELECTABLE candidate out there!!!!!

"Ron Paul will never get enough delegates to be nominated for President."

LIE!!! If it were not for fraud in the election process... Ron Paul would have won most every primary!!

They stole the 2008 election by painting Ron Paul to be a racist--> http://heavyfed.com/id104.html

We cannot allow them to steal THIS election!!!!

We must all stand together... as one giant fist... and demand the PEOPLE be represented!!!

If Ron Paul is not justly nominated by the RNC... we begin the REVOLUTION!!

"NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION!"

FIRST: A tax revolution... we all UNITED refuse to pay taxes!

Don't buy any products that requires you to pay a tax, don't buy or at least cut WAY down on your gasoline consumption!

Delay paying any tax you are required to pay... for as long as possible.

If just 2-3% of Ron Paul supporters do this initially... it will set off a firestorm, go completely viral... within a week, Ron Paul will be rightly nominated!!

If not... step two, we take the Revolution to the streets!!!

FIRST... let's give the delegates a chance to do the right thing... appeal to their patriotisim... it's our country's very surival that is at stake.

This is a time when heros are born... born of that fire deep inside every American... that fire that holds out through the darkness and lights the path of destiny!!!

STAND-UP MY FELLOW AMERICANS... IT IS YOUR CONSTITUTIONAL DUTY TO DEPOSE TYRANY AND DECEPTION!!!

RISE UP TODAY MY FELLOW AMERICANS... AND SEIZE TOMORROW BACK FOR TOMORROWS AMERICANS!!!

FOR IF WE FAIL TO STAND AGAINST THIS TRECHERORY TODAY... TOMORROW THERE MAY BE NO AMERICANS!!!!

Peace, love... and REVOLUTION!!!

Heavy Fed

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." -
-- John F. Kennedy

Get the word out... LIVE the REVOLUTION!!!
Texan

Wichita, KS

#10667 Aug 13, 2012
Everyone says it can't happen here, but it can. How many like heavy fed are out there? A handfull like him are how it started in Egypt, and Syria. While I will never bear arms against my country, I can see how it could happen. The Republicans and Democrats are not the answer, they only believe in party not America. Vote ask questions seek answers. Educate yourself about those who are running for office.

Location hidden

#10668 Aug 13, 2012
Something for the Obama supporters to think about.

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb176/Heav...

Spread this around.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#10670 Aug 13, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
http://www.heavyfed.com/id139. html
There comes a time in every persons life... when they must decide they don't like being kicked around, lied to, stolen from and seeing the youth of America being ground all to hell in foregin wars!!!
There comes a time when you must say, "No more! I will take no more of your deceit!".
They deceive us with propaganda... to lure us into dropping bombs on innocent civialians in their own countries... in their own homes!!
They murder innocent American children... killing an adult American who had no trial... no due process!!
They oust in an illegal war, Gadaffi who was the best thing that ever happened to Lybia and the whole of Africa...
and install Al Qaeda, our supposed enemy that THEY actually help create to fight the Russians in Afganistan!!
They have always said Ron Paul had no chance of being elected.
You and I BOTH knew that was a lie right out of the gate!!
Ron Paul is all I ever hear anyone talking about as a serious candidate for serious change!!
"Ron Paul is unelectable."
LIE!!! Ron Paul is the only ELECTABLE candidate out there!!!!!
"Ron Paul will never get enough delegates to be nominated for President."
LIE!!! If it were not for fraud in the election process... Ron Paul would have won most every primary!!
They stole the 2008 election by painting Ron Paul to be a racist--> http://heavyfed.com/id104.html
We cannot allow them to steal THIS election!!!!
We must all stand together... as one giant fist... and demand the PEOPLE be represented!!!
If Ron Paul is not justly nominated by the RNC... we begin the REVOLUTION!!
"NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION!"
FIRST: A tax revolution... we all UNITED refuse to pay taxes!
Don't buy any products that requires you to pay a tax, don't buy or at least cut WAY down on your gasoline consumption!
Delay paying any tax you are required to pay... for as long as possible.
If just 2-3% of Ron Paul supporters do this initially... it will set off a firestorm, go completely viral... within a week, Ron Paul will be rightly nominated!!
If not... step two, we take the Revolution to the streets!!!
FIRST... let's give the delegates a chance to do the right thing... appeal to their patriotisim... it's our country's very surival that is at stake.
This is a time when heros are born... born of that fire deep inside every American... that fire that holds out through the darkness and lights the path of destiny!!!
STAND-UP MY FELLOW AMERICANS... IT IS YOUR CONSTITUTIONAL DUTY TO DEPOSE TYRANY AND DECEPTION!!!
RISE UP TODAY MY FELLOW AMERICANS... AND SEIZE TOMORROW BACK FOR TOMORROWS AMERICANS!!!
FOR IF WE FAIL TO STAND AGAINST THIS TRECHERORY TODAY... TOMORROW THERE MAY BE NO AMERICANS!!!!
Peace, love... and REVOLUTION!!!
Heavy Fed
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." -
-- John F. Kennedy
Get the word out... LIVE the REVOLUTION!!!
I think a nice passive tax revolt is the answer. Hitting rich people in their wallet is the only way to smarten them up.
get real

Camp Wood, TX

#10671 Aug 13, 2012
Perry
James Russell USNR

El Paso, TX

#10672 Aug 13, 2012
Just poking my head in here to see whats going on.
Concern

United States

#10673 Aug 14, 2012
Rick
abc

San Antonio, TX

#10674 Aug 14, 2012
Rick who?

Location hidden

#10675 Aug 14, 2012
abc wrote:
Rick who?
Rick Astley of course!!!

&fe ature=fvwrel
Texan

Wichita, KS

#10676 Aug 15, 2012
Let's save America first, then we can worry about the rest of the world. I care about the world I live in, but charity starts at home. Let's find a way to put America and Americans who are willing to help themselves back on their feet, then we can help our neighbors. At least our neighbors who are willing to help themselves. Those who are unwilling to help themselves deserve nothing from anyone. Quit sending money to countries that hate us. You help friends and neighbors, you kick your enemy's a$$ when he attempts to harm you and your people. We need to stop defending ourselves to the world. Our friends don't need to hear it our enemies don't care.
true this

Austin, TX

#10678 Aug 15, 2012
Texan wrote:
Let's save America first, then we can worry about the rest of the world. I care about the world I live in, but charity starts at home. Let's find a way to put America and Americans who are willing to help themselves back on their feet, then we can help our neighbors. At least our neighbors who are willing to help themselves. Those who are unwilling to help themselves deserve nothing from anyone. Quit sending money to countries that hate us. You help friends and neighbors, you kick your enemy's a$$ when he attempts to harm you and your people. We need to stop defending ourselves to the world. Our friends don't need to hear it our enemies don't care.
A M E N!!!!!!
Texan

Wichita, KS

#10682 Aug 17, 2012
You know DI you could call me a SOB but you would be wrong as you are not my mother. Now that we have that out of the way. I would much rather be a Mexican than you, as a matter of fact I would much rather be most anything other than you.

San Antonio, TX

#10683 Aug 17, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
What's pathetic is some foreign azzhole, claiming to be from the great state of Texas when, he's just another freeloading Mexican.
Your purpose is to wipe my azz, nothing more.
Or some stupid european claiming to be a tough texan yet hides himself in forums. You ought to go around single handed spreading your word if you're so tough. those people in our history that created ripples in the water didn't do so by jumping in the water in a group they did so by jumping in alone because they truly believed what they stood for and didn't fear anything. Coward away by attempting to spread hate.

San Antonio, TX

#10684 Aug 17, 2012
Every Topix forum discussing politics has there "damn invasion". They are just as annoying regardles which topix site you are on. But as i said before he cowards away hiding in this one.

Location hidden

#10685 Aug 17, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
those people in our history that created ripples in the water didn't do so by jumping in the water
I've got news for you, those are not ripples... they are dirt rings.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#10686 Aug 17, 2012
guest wrote:
Every Topix forum discussing politics has there "damn invasion". They are just as annoying regardles which topix site you are on. But as i said before he cowards away hiding in this one.
Yes, "he" is indeed. A lying Coward. Hopefully it will implode with all it's hate and ignorance.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#10687 Aug 17, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, really. Just because you do nothing for me, doesn't mean you have to go all 5-yr old on me. Why don't you go pick up another black chick and leave me alone? I really hate Mexicans who aren't in Mexico. You are a bitter distraction and a waste of time. Shut the hell up with your juvenile lesbian name-calling crap and, let me get back to hating mexicans.
Stop dishonoring the Great Spirit and the Nations with your heritage lies. YOU have Attempted to claim two tribes now. Can't keep up with your own lies, slinging em out so fast and furious. You are one Quacko Dyke in all your glory.
No tribe would have you, so live with it. No whites would have you either, which explains your anger.
FO Dirtbag. U accomphish nothing but a therapy session of venting here. You are too ignorant to talk with. Do us all a favor and end your misery would ya? Cliffs exist there, yes?

Location hidden

#10688 Aug 17, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, "he" is indeed. A lying Coward. Hopefully it will implode with all it's hate and ignorance.
"Hey you piece of sh!t! You smell like crap!" said the turd.
Anonymous

Allen, TX

#10694 Aug 18, 2012
Only the Spanish Mexicans were in "Texas" in 1675. They weren't "Americans" yet - Mexican.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cooper Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who is this person 17 hr madashell 1
theft Jul 19 Hellbilly 2
Justin Freeman/Dean Jul 19 Hatebreed 1
Ladonianites for Bernie Sanders Jul 9 Eagle Eye 4
why are white women, starting to prefer black m... (Feb '13) Jul 4 Ethan42 254
jonathan wood (May '13) Jul 1 Old bud 13
Fake SEAL in Sulfur Springs (Jul '14) Jun '16 Anonymous 11

Cooper Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance