jobs out there
Anonymous

Okemah, OK

#1 Jul 11, 2012
I was just looking at the job listings on topix. And see there are all most 800 jobs list. My question is, if there is 800 jobs list why are not more people working and getting off food stamps? Where is yourself pride. Get your back ends out and work and feel good about yourself.
Anonymous

Okemah, OK

#2 Jul 11, 2012
That was just in the Cooper, Paris, Sulpher Springs, Greenville area.An I know there is more out there that or NOT posted.
LMAO

Cumby, TX

#3 Jul 12, 2012
wishy2 wrote:
I was just looking at the job listings on topix. And see there are all most 800 jobs list. My question is, if there is 800 jobs list why are not more people working and getting off food stamps? Where is yourself pride. Get your back ends out and work and feel good about yourself.
You looking for a job as an English teacher? LMAO
sweet caroline

Cooper, TX

#4 Jul 12, 2012
No, you moron. wishy2 does not need an English teacher while you are on the job.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cooper Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
County commissioner being investigated 49 min Dawgs 3
what porverbial 'princess of the lost pups' was... 2 hr Not Lily 2
Need a place to sleep in Dallas? 4 hr Monalisa 1
Another Dog as died in the hands of the Shelter 20 hr FACTS not LIES 7
Videos by Lily Feb 20 killer bullies 2
What would you do if your crying friend needed ... Feb 19 Oops 6
they can give it, but can't take it Feb 19 Doggie doo 5

Cooper Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance