Gerald Teague
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
momoffour

Cumby, TX

#1 May 2, 2012
I finally saw Gerald Teague out of his house today. He was giving a ticket for no seatbelt. The person literally drove 1 block to her mom's house without it and Gerald was in his personal pickup and flagged her down to give her a ticket. We have to lock up and hide everything that we don't want stolen, we have to watch drug deals in our back yards, the kids walk the streets at all hours of the night looking for someone to fight or something to break into or tear up. He doesn't get off his --- to do anything about those things but let someone drive without a seatbelt and he is your man! I felt so much safer just watching him act tough with that young girl. Just made me warm all over knowing the town was safe from these non seatbelt wearing hoodlums. Thank you Gerald for keeping an eye out for them. What would we do without you? I'm sure our town would be a lawless,crime filled dredge on society without you!
Buster

Humble, TX

#2 May 2, 2012
Yeah, old Gerald is looking out for us plenty.
Haha

United States

#3 May 2, 2012
Wear your damn seatbelt. Also, if you are talking about the white chevy pickup, it is NOT his personal vehicle. It is a county vehicle equiped with all the necessary equipment, lights, siren, and camera. Quit whining about what he is doing or not doing. You think its so easy to catch criminals go to police academy and get hired and give it your best shot.
poppa

Lone Oak, TX

#4 May 2, 2012
lets not waste time with police academy. F em lets vigel anti with our best shot.
Rip

United States

#5 May 3, 2012
Thats Cooper folk for ya. Not happy unless they have something to bitch about. Our county is poor and undermanned. Law enforcement can only do so much when compensastion is so little. I have been in some terrible places. Cooper isnt that bad. You ppl bitch and moan and groan that the SO doesnt do anything. Thing is the ratio of crimes to law enforcement officers will always be higher. Its that way and has been. Instead of crying about it all if you think that you can make a difference then go get certified and get out there! Until then wear your damn seatbelt. Its the small things that add up. Whats funny about ppl like momoffour is if it were Gerald or any other peace officer for that matter stopping you I would bet my next pay check that you wouldnt bad mouth them the way you do on this site. You would pucker up and kiss some pig ass! And do your best to not have to pay a citation.
jadams777

Humble, TX

#6 May 3, 2012
Funny how they complain that the SO is doing nothing, then when one of theirs break the law and get a ticket, they complain about that. Stop your complaining and if you want to see things change, get off your butt and get invovled.
My two cents

Lone Oak, TX

#7 May 3, 2012
I think the high Sheriff could have let this one go with a warning , it would have been better for the lady involved , better for law enforcement relations and lets be honest here , not all laws are enforced to this degree, these are hard times for everybody , and this woman will have to pay the ticket and higher insurance becouse of this that clearly presented no or very little danger to the people of Cooper
Buster

Humble, TX

#8 May 3, 2012
jadams777 wrote:
Funny how they complain that the SO is doing nothing, then when one of theirs break the law and get a ticket, they complain about that. Stop your complaining and if you want to see things change, get off your butt and get invovled.
Jay Adams, you are nothing but a Pam Derr suck ass. Her little lap puppy. You are clueless and live in a strange little world.
boboi20

Sulphur Springs, TX

#9 May 3, 2012
It is very hard to catch criminals when you work the day shift. Most criminals don't steal during those hours. Please don,t tell me that "Big Hoss" is out patroling after those hours. I go by his house and the white county truck is in his driveway and cowboy hat hanging in it. That is very hard job. I guess that is what they teach in the academy
poppa

Lone Oak, TX

#10 May 3, 2012
hell no big hoss aint chasing nothing after hours. he has a pork chop in one hand and a baked potato in the other. futher more RIP I will tell the sorry S-O-B exactly how I feel about the way his hypocrit ass behaves.
What

Humble, TX

#11 May 3, 2012
Teague is a wimp. A fat assed wimp.
d-rick

United States

#12 May 4, 2012
Big mouths hide behind screen names. Why dont you folks say this stuff with your real name on here. And yes while I do use a screen name, I am not on here talking badly about others. Man up, talking crap over the internet is like winning a special olympics race, you may feel like you won, but in reality, you are still retarded.
sweet caroline

Cooper, TX

#13 May 4, 2012
Once again, ignorance raises its ugly head. All who participate in special Olympics are not retarded. Some are mentally challenged, true, but many have physical limitations but are in no way mentally deficient.
Change Is Good

Lone Oak, TX

#14 May 5, 2012
d-rick wrote:
Big mouths hide behind screen names. Why dont you folks say this stuff with your real name on here. And yes while I do use a screen name, I am not on here talking badly about others. Man up, talking crap over the internet is like winning a special olympics race, you may feel like you won, but in reality, you are still retarded.
As my name applies, start with yourself. Give us your name. Show us how it's done. I bet this shuts your mouth. I don't agree with the nasty comments on this forum and I don't care who they are. The comments listed are from a very few. Just try being sheriff. It's not easy. The law is the law. So we can't catch a thief, does that mean we don't catch someone breaking the seat belt law. I take it that we are all allowed to break the law unless it's a law you think is serious. Do you realise that most accidents happen within 3-5 miles from home? All laws are to be taken seriously. But then, I suppose you believe that little white lies are o.k.
What

Humble, TX

#15 May 5, 2012
Now we have heard from another dumbass, poorass cop.
tara

Plano, TX

#16 May 6, 2012
d-rick wrote:
Big mouths hide behind screen names. Why dont you folks say this stuff with your real name on here. And yes while I do use a screen name, I am not on here talking badly about others. Man up, talking crap over the internet is like winning a special olympics race, you may feel like you won, but in reality, you are still retarded.
Not talking badly about others? Do you not consider people with mental retardation people? You are very tacky!
What

Humble, TX

#17 May 6, 2012
Big mouths hide behind screen names. Why dont you folks say this stuff with your real name on here. And yes while I do use a screen name, I am not on here talking badly about others. Man up, talking crap over the internet is like winning a special olympics race, you may feel like you won, but in reality, you are still retarded.

You post your name bad boy. I bet you are some little kid or a girl.
justsaying

Lone Oak, TX

#18 May 7, 2012
momoffour wrote:
I finally saw Gerald Teague out of his house today. He was giving a ticket for no seatbelt. The person literally drove 1 block to her mom's house without it and Gerald was in his personal pickup and flagged her down to give her a ticket. We have to lock up and hide everything that we don't want stolen, we have to watch drug deals in our back yards, the kids walk the streets at all hours of the night looking for someone to fight or something to break into or tear up. He doesn't get off his --- to do anything about those things but let someone drive without a seatbelt and he is your man! I felt so much safer just watching him act tough with that young girl. Just made me warm all over knowing the town was safe from these non seatbelt wearing hoodlums. Thank you Gerald for keeping an eye out for them. What would we do without you? I'm sure our town would be a lawless,crime filled dredge on society without you!
im guessing the girl who got the ticket is your family. ha wow. grow up. its the law. I see him at the sheriffs office and riding around a lot. you must be one of the many meth heads of cooper that doesnt like the 50
blowfish

United States

#19 May 7, 2012
Poppa/what
Your lips are flapping the Air.
Step up and be the badasses you want us to believe are.
You must be father and son.
Or maybe inbreed brothers.
tcc

Cumby, TX

#20 May 12, 2012
you idiots are rediculous. this is the first ive ever been on this site and all it is, is people talking shit to other people because youre too big if a puss to do aloud. no, that woman isnt a meth head actually, shes an honest, tax paying citizen...."justsaying "....get a life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cooper Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was there a drug bust on highway 19 today? Wed Eagle Eye 3
if you know of any injustice that has happened ... (Apr '10) Tue Side Eye 17
Does anyone know Todd Dyer??? Jul 10 Clarksville resi... 2
country cafe Jul 6 Grisham 2
Fireworks Jul 1 Lauramc 1
Commerce City Manager Jun 29 coppet 1
prescription medications Jun 28 Anonymous 1

Cooper Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cooper Mortgages