Leave today

Frankston, TX

#1 May 30, 2012
You should see from last night that no one wants you here, or your little hubby.
Kimmy G

United States

#2 May 30, 2012
Leave today wrote:
You should see from last night that no one wants you here, or your little hubby.
What is the point of making comments like that. If she didn't win then let it be. I didn't vote for her either, but there is no reason to be hateful. Geez you people! It's good to have an opinion an better to voice it. No need to kick em' while they're down though!
Bevo

Frankston, TX

#3 May 31, 2012
Who is Pam Derr?
LMAO2

Clarksville, TX

#4 May 31, 2012
sounds like someone that isnt very popular...
jadams777

Humble, TX

#5 Jun 1, 2012
Pam Derr is the Republican County Chair. She lost the election to her oponent Tuesday. According to Leave today, anybody that lost the election needs to leave the county. Sure would lose people every two years. Good thing most of us know that a few people get on here, using different names, to forward their poltical agenda, so nobody takes their hate and venom to serious. Of course some people have been sued for things they have posted on topix recently for slander and they had to pay a lot of money. Thats all we need in Delta County is to make the papers again so you always hope people will be civil but it usually doesnt happen.
Sue For What

Lone Oak, TX

#6 Jun 1, 2012
Though I don't agree with the crude remarks, I can't see how this individual can be sued for the remarks. We all know and expect this type of comment from those who are immature. Elections serve a purpose and there is a winner and a loser. This isn't anything new. I also dodn't believe jadams777 that your remark was necessary. Idle Threats go both ways, and yours my friend was also unbecoming of your status as her vice.
Bevo

United States

#7 Jun 1, 2012
Adams is scared she might leave him here.
jadams777

Humble, TX

#8 Jun 3, 2012
Google topix and clarksville, tx Sue for What. I wasnt threatening anybody, just passing on info so people might want to be more careful of what they post in the future, but I doubt it. I had high hopes when i discovered this site in thinking it could be used for a good in passing on good information and not gossip or venom, but am continually disappointed. Thanks for your comment tho Sue for What. I have to remind myself to not get caught up in the pettyness, but sometimes its hard. And Bevo, regardless of what others may do , I chose to live in Delta County, it is my home, and I am not going anywhere.
Bevo

Humble, TX

#9 Jun 4, 2012
Now when we get rid of the county judge, we will be back on track.
la t da

Gainesville, TX

#10 Jun 5, 2012
Well it seems like Pam Derr cannot stand it because she lost the election, so now she is trying to pull something to try to keep Mr. London from taking office, so I guess that makes her crooked and corrupt also, but every one knows this any way , just wish she could take the County Judge with her.
rib bone

Humble, TX

#11 Jun 5, 2012
Tell us more!
Doubtful

Lone Oak, TX

#12 Jun 6, 2012
I doubt Ms. Derr would stoop this low. She knows the law and will abide by the madated transfer of power. Thank you for your service Ms. Derr and we appreciate your loyalty to the Republican Party. Thank you for your time, effort and willingness to give of your time. This is a non-paid position.
la t da

Gainesville, TX

#13 Jun 6, 2012
If you thik she would not stoop that low just wait and see and then you can answer on here, she has gotten lower than that before, you people just do not know her very well yet. I do.
rib bone

Humble, TX

#14 Jun 6, 2012
You tell 'em Judge, or Judge's secretary.
The News

Cumby, TX

#15 Jun 21, 2012
She sure is laying low. It may be time for her to peddle her wares somewhere else.
Happy

Humble, TX

#16 Jun 21, 2012
Who cares? She ain't nothing but white trash.
unidentified

Tulsa, OK

#17 Jun 27, 2012
Leave today wrote:
Pam Derr past away last night. Maybe you should do some self-reflection.
Sad News

Lone Oak, TX

#18 Jun 27, 2012
Regardless of the side you take, I hope all of you will let it rest. I want to remember Pam and her enthusiasm, her excitement and her tenacity. Call her stubborn if you will, but let it go please. There are family and friends that love her and are missing her. She worked hard for the Republicvan party, she worked hard for what she believed in. I'll miss her "Amens" and am sad for all those who she leaves behind. Rest in peace Pam and God's speed.
mudpie

Dallas, TX

#19 Jun 28, 2012
Pam was a wonderful Christian woman. The world is less with her gone. She was a power for good. Her heart was right and she worked hard for what she hoped was best for all. May more like her with integrity rise up! Many care about their own bloated self-importance. We know such persons when we see them, but Pam was not of that caliber.
Happy

Porter, TX

#20 Jun 28, 2012
mudpie wrote:
Pam was a wonderful Christian woman. The world is less with her gone. She was a power for good. Her heart was right and she worked hard for what she hoped was best for all. May more like her with integrity rise up! Many care about their own bloated self-importance. We know such persons when we see them, but Pam was not of that caliber.
Yeah, right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cooper Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Criminal Lawyer (Jun '11) Dec 12 Miranda 11
News Two die in head-on collision near Hopkins-Rains... (Mar '07) Dec 1 James simonek 15
Brandy Diener (Feb '13) Nov 17 ssguy 12
News Upcoming Christmas holiday events from the Bonh... Nov 16 E Texas Opinion 6
Does anyone know Nov '17 Ssguy 2
News Halloween on the Square Oct. 31 Nov '17 C Kersey 3
Dating in Sulphur Springs (Dec '11) Oct '17 Justme 6

Cooper Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cooper Mortgages